Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 9:14 pmKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayToday at 4:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 12:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 12:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 12:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 10:53 pmJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 10:41 pmKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 8:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 7:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Intense training - Page 7 Empty Re: Intense training

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:17 pm
(1,338/1,000 Medical ninjutsu lvl 2. Chakra Absorption 338/1,000.)

"No and no. It only numbs. So while the person would be unable to feel their heart it would still be beating." After asking his questions the boy went right back to working on healing Love rather than switching jutsus to numb her again. But it was fine, Love didn't mind the pain. It was no worse than walking on her sprained ankle on the way to the hospital after training with Kirino. "Of course not and you did well." Love wasn't going to bother him about reapplying the jutsu right now because of what she about to do next. Sitting up, Love sent chakra to her right hand, to show him that everything was working properly, and it began to glow with blue chakra and then she poked the boy's chest. The contact was brief, no more than a few seconds. Atarashi would suddenly feel a loss of chakra. "This last medical ninjutsu that I can teach you is Chakra Absorption. It's gonna take a couple of tries before you get it, not only because there are no hand seals but also because my durability is higher than yours. So I'm able to resist it without even trying. For now just work on memorizing the feeling, when you think you've got it down try using that sensation to take the chakra back."

WC: 223
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm
Atarashi gasps when he feels you steal a small amount of his chakra. He starts patting himself over, trying to assess the sensations running through his body. 'She took some of my chakra. What the hell?' Atarashi sits in a lotus pattern and starts building up his chakra again. "I think that I can deal with the lack of hand seals. But what do you mean by your durability is so strong that you can resist me without trying? What do you mean by durability? Do you mean that your chakra network is very resistant to change? Do you mean that chakra has a very hard time getting through your skin? Do you mean that your chakra has some kind of properties that make it hard to take? What do you mean by durability in this situation? Also, how much chakra can be stolen? Can you steal all of someone's chakra? Can you steal someone's chakra subtly so that they don't notice that you are stealing their chakra? Can you use this jutsu to steal more chakra than you can normally hold? How much chakra can you hold more than normal? Can you do it with both hands? Can you absorb someone's chakra and then immediately put it into a different jutsu? If you can put it into a different jutsu, can you do it as you are absorbing it or do you have to internalize the chakra first?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:47 pm
(Your WC 577/1,000)

"Chakra is like stamina. Some people naturally have more than others but can raise it through training. Thus making the body more durable... able to withstand the chakra loss. For example, at your current level, you'd probably only be able to use three A-rank jutsu before your chakra reserves were mostly depleted and it would be hard to keep fighting. Whereas I could probably knock out eight or nine. The length of contact with a person doesn't matter so having tough skin would prevent the jutsu from working. Only a small amount of chakra can be taken however it can be used multiple times. Let's say you only have forty percent chakra left you could steal about twenty percent if the person doesn't resist you. And by that, I mean the jutsu not you touching them. This is possible because they'll automatically feel you sapping their chakra at which point you'd only be able to take half of the original twenty. The only way to do it subtly would be to tap a spot that's numb." Love smiled at a few of the last questions the boy asked. "How would you be able to store it if it's more than you can hold?" She answered with a question of her own albeit rhetorical. "Yes; Yes; and that would only work if you were to use a jutsu that didn't require hand seals or be fast enough to intercept the person's other hand as they were forming hand seals. Although the latter would likely result in you only getting the half-percentage, possibly causing the jutsu not to work."

WC: 267
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:32 pm
(level 2 medical ninjutsu claim)

Atarashi starts thinking about the possibilities of the jutsu. "If I were to grapple someone could I steal their chakra that way? So if I were to numb an area with the chakra anesthesia jutsu and then use the chakra absorption jutsu then I could steal their chakra with out them knowing about it? Is it possible to apply the chakra absorption jutsu to a taijutsu technique? What would happen if you took all of the chakra out of someone's body? If you stole all of the chakra from a specific part of the body and then took all chakra coming into that part of the body, would that part of the body start to die? What if I could use jutsu with one hand? Could I absorb chakra and cast jutsu at the same time? Is it possible to cast one jutsu using two people who are weaving hand seals using one person's hand and the other person using their opposite hand? Follow up question, if it is possible to cast one jutsu using two people can you use the chakra absorption jutsu to share chakra between the two of you. Can you absorb chakra as you cast a jutsu so that the absorbed chakra replaces the chakra that you used casting the hypothetical other jutsu? Can you perform the jutsu without making your hand glow blue like it did so that it's less identifiable?" Atarashi places his hands together and starts pushing chakra between his hands.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:06 pm
(Your WC 825/1,000)

"As long as your hand that's using the jutsu makes contact with their body it will work." Love nodded to the second question. "If you mean absorbing chakra through a kick, yea but I doubt using any body parts other than a foot or hand would work. If you took all the chakra from person's body they would go unconscious until their chakra returned." Love furrowed her brow at the next question, it was weird. "Chakra isn't what sustains our bodies so no. If you activate a jutsu in one hand before using chakra absorption in the other you can use them at the same but the chakra stolen will not power the already active jutsu. If you were able to cast jutsu with one hand you could use both at the same time but you would have to have enough of your own chakra for it to work." Love frown a bit after hearing a question she already answered. He was doing a little too much think and not enough listening. "Yes. Chakra absorption only takes chakra so if the other person was out of chakra you couldn't give them any. If you mean linking hands to somehow use chakra absorption to combine your chakra pools to use a jutsu neither of you can perform on your own, no." Love sighed as she was asked another previously answered question. "If the person dodges the stealing hand, no. If the jutsu hand and the stealing hand make contact at the same time, yes but depending on the jutsu used you might not fully replace the lost chakra because the person will likely resist the stealing. Like if you used an E-rank jutsu and they resist you'll get half back but if you used a D-rank or higher jutsu you'd only get a portion back." The heavy heave of Love's chest caused her arm to sting a little so she took off the sash around her waist and used it as a sling for the broken arm. "No. Now less talking and more doing." The girl wasn't angry with him at all she just wanted him to focus more on actually learning the jutsu than thinking about future uses of it.

WC: 370
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:29 am
Atarashi looks very concerned when you suddenly start using a sling for your once broken right arm. "What is going on with your arm? Is it not healed properly? Did something else happen? What is going on with your arm? Please let me know if you need any more medical ninjutsu to heal the broken bone." Atarashi flinched when you say that he is asking too many questions. "Alright. I just wanted to know as much of the jutsu's mechanics as I possibly could so that I would have a better starting point for my understanding of the jutsu so that when I actually started to try to use the jutsu that would give me an advantage in trying to perform the jutsu for the very first time. But here is as good a starting point for me to perform the chakra absorption jutsu as any other starting point for me to perform the jutsu. Here goes nothing." After a little bit of a while, Atarashi stops pushing his chakra in between his hands and then he pulls his right hand away from his left hand. He then starts focusing on his right hand. It takes a little bit longer than expected but he eventually is able to get his right hand to start to glow blue with chakra like yours did when you performed the chakra absorption jutsu. Atarashi places your hands together and then he puts his right hand between your two hands and holds your hands and his right hand together with his left hand. Atarashi then begins the process of learning to absorb chakra from someone who has chakra that is very hard to absorb. He starts by trying to reach his chakra network into your body through your hands and connect it with your chakra network so that he can create a bridge from your chakra network into his chakra network and then he can absorb your chakra through that method. His chakra network starts reaching through your skin and between the nerves to get to your precious chakra network. Once he gets to his chakra network to your chakra network he sends his chakra network in a little bit deeper to try to speed up the process by increasing the surface area in which the chakra networks are touching in your hands. Once he has astablished a firm grip on to your precious chakra network he then starts to pull on the chakra in your chakra network. After a little while the chakra in your chakra network begins to budge and Atarashi starts to absorb your chakra. Once he's gotten enough he stops the chakra absorption jutsu and pulls his right hand away from your hands after letting go of both your hands and his own right hand with his left hand.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:36 pm
(Your WC 1,293/1,000 Chakra Absorption. 293/250 Generic Sealing. 43/250 Fuuinjutsu Lock.)

"Calm down, the jutsu was only a temporary fix remember." Love was going to wait a while until they were closer to being done before she healed herself but she did it now, forming the boar and then rat hand seals, to make sure that the boy would concentrate on these last few jutsu. "Good job, with more practice you'll be able to do it faster. Now..." Love reaches into her weapon pouch with one hand and pulls out one scroll and one kunai. "We're going to move on to fuuinjutsu." She the unrolls the scroll a bit and places the kunai on top of it. "This is the Generic Sealing Jutsu, no hand seals required." She said sounding a bit like a salesman about to give a demonstration of his product. "With this jutsu, you can seal objects away in a scroll, you can seal no more than 20 objects away. This jutsu cannot seal people, bijuu, or other jutsu in the scroll, this is simply to make extra storage for weapons and the like. Bijuu, if you don't know, are giant chakra beasts that generally dislike humans and are super hard to control. In order to seal an object within the scroll, it must be placed upon it then your palm is placed upon the object to put it in the array. You cannot seal a weapon wielded by an opponent unless you force contact with a scroll for the duration of the sealing." With that said Love placed her hand on top of the kunai and sent her chakra into the two items. The technique's formula appears around the kunai and then it disappears. "To get it out..." Love makes the seal of confrontation with her left hand and in a puff of smoke, the kunai returns. "It doesn't take much chakra at all and you should be able to get on the first try."

WC: 318
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:11 pm
(wow. I was not expecting that. Chakra absorption claim and generic sealing jutsu claim.) Atarashi immediately grasps the concept of the generic sealing jutsu. He grabs the scroll and then he grabs the kunai knife from you. He places the kunai knife on to the scroll and then he places his right hand on top of the kunai knife. He forces his chakra into the kunai knife and then the scroll. The kunai knife disappears and the jutsu formula appears on the scroll. After that he dispels the sealing jutsu. He then gives you back the kunai knife and then he gives you the scroll back. "What if you have a bigger scroll? What if the item is bigger than normal? What about corpses? If I wrap the scroll around their hand while they are holding the item? What if the item has been thrown at you?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:50 pm
(Your WC 176/250.)

"Bigger scrolls are usually used for summoning contracts so I doubt if have a bigger one means you can hold more items. And the size of the item shouldn't make a difference. There are special scrolls for sealing bodies." Love took the scroll and kunai back and placed them on the ground in front of her as she sat with her legs pretzel style. "Your hand must be in contact with the item to be sealed and the scroll for it to work. So if something is thrown at you, you would have to catch it in your hand using the scroll like a glove." Resealing the kunai into the scroll Love rerolled it and laid it back down. Sending chakra to the fingertip of her index finger, causing it to glow blue, Love touched the surface of the scroll. An array appeared as a circle six inches in diameter. She would then demonstrate how the scroll could no longer be opened. "This is called Fuuinjutsu Lock, it can be used on practically any surface if you train it enough, including weapons and armor. In cases of doors, the walls surrounding it are not affected, and can still be destroyed like normal, it only helps keep the door closed." Love would then take her glowing index and middle fingers of her dominant, left, hand to break the seal. "That is Fuuinjutsu Breaking, a side effect of this jutsu is being able to find and detect different fuuinjutsu arrays by sensing for the chakra within them, and making the arrays visible to you. You're also granted generic knowledge of all seals, for identification purposes, of the level you're able to break. 

So if you were to find a locked B-rank scroll you could tell that it was locked but be unable to tell how strong the lock was. On the subject of strength, you must have more or equal chakra to the seal in order to break it. So if you could unlock B-rank scrolls you would only be able to unlock the weaker ones. Also if you were to train to B-rank breaking but still only know E-rank locking you'll only be able to put the lowest level of the seal on your items. You cannot skip levels either. You must touch the seal directly, so if someone had a seal on their hand but was wearing a glove the glove would have to be removed in order to break the seal. You must remain in contact with the seal until it is broken for the jutsu to be successful. You can break your own seals, regardless of your level of seal breaking due to it being your own chakra and formula. Certain seals may have further restrictions on breaking them, such as a different fuuinjutsu placed on top of the normal fuuinjutsu lock." Love paused to think of anything else she could tell him. Seeing that there was not she pushed the scroll closer to Atarashi.

WC: 497
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:44 pm
Atarashi watches with wrapped attention as you seal and then unseal the kunai knife into the scroll. "What if you put a seal on to someone's armor or clothing? Would the seal cause the armor or clothing lock up and restrict their movements? What if you put the seal on to someone's body? Would the seal cause the muscles to lock up and immobilize the sealed area? Can you duel wield the sealing jutsu? If you can lock up muscles with the sealing jutsu then would it suficate the victim of the sealing jutsu if you put a seal on to their neck because they wouldn't be able to open their throat to take in a breath of fresh air or exhale the air in their lungs? If you put a seal on to someone's shoe and the ground would it seal the shoe to the ground?" Atarashi takes the kunai knife and then he takes the scroll from you when you offer them. He sets them down in front of himself and sits behind them relative to you. He then unrolls the scroll so that there is enough space to place the kunai knife on top of it and then begin to figure out how to do the fuuinjutsu locking jutsu. First he places his right hand on top of the kunai knife and then casts the generic sealing jutsu to seal the kunai knife in to the scroll. Next he starts focusing his own chakra into his right index finger in preparation for attempting to perform the fuuinjutsu locking jutsu. His right index finger tip starts to glow blue from the chakra concentration in his right index finger tip. He places his right index finger tip on to the sealing formula that holds the kunai knife in the scroll. He then starts to send his chakra into the sealing jutsu formula that holds the kunai knife in the scroll to start the process of locking up the sealing jutsu formula. Atarashi starts to twist the chakra in the sealing jutsu formula that holds the kunai knife in the scroll to make the seal more complicated to make it harder to open. He keeps twisting the seal until he feels like it's a good lock. He then pulls his right index finger tip away from the newly locked seal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum