Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training Empty Intense training

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:03 pm
Atarashī sits off away from everyone else. He sees everyone improving and can't help but be disappointed in himself. Everyone has been doing so much while he just sits there without a clue as to what to do. He doesn't even know what's going on back home with his family and friend. He's thought about trying to make friend with the people he's with but he doesn't want to cause them any trouble. The Chuunin he's with seems nice enough but all that he's done is drag them behind. Atarashī stands up and decides he needs to learn something so he try to be useful. He walks over to Love.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Intense training Empty Re: Intense training

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:20 pm
While just standing around monitoring the boys, making sure that they were doing everything they were asked to properly without causing any trouble Love noticed Atarashi approach her. She turned to face the boy, "What can I help you with?" She asked. Even though he was a genin ahead of the first two boys she'd met he was quieter than those two. She wondered what could be on his mind, of course, they were all worried about the village but there was nothing they could do about it for now.

WC: 90

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm
Atarashi looks down at his feet. "Um, I wanted to ask you if you could teach me as much as you could. I'm sorry if you don't want to but I had to ask." His voice trembles in fear and he hopes that he hasn't upset his superior.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Love smiles at him gently. "No need to be shy. You're a ninja asking your superior to help you train is perfectly normal. Tell me what do you specialize in and what elemental natures can you use?" The redhead asked the boy. Judging by his demeanor he could stand to learn a few taijutsu techs, maybe a few genjutsu as well.

WC: 61

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Atarashi looks up at Love. "I specialize in Ninjutsu. I'm able to use earth release, water release, and woods release." As he recites the information his face becomes blank and his voice a little monotone. Once he's done his fearful nature returns but not as strong as before. "That's what I've got so far."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:17 pm
"I see..." Love paused for a moment. "I'm gonna teach you a couple taijutsu techs that might come in handy. I know a hand full of ninjutsu technique that you should be able to learn but I want to teach you these taijutsu moves first. You cool with that?" She asked before she would prepare to warm up her body.

WC: 60

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:23 pm
Atarashī seems confused by you statement. "I'm okay with that, but why do you want to teach me taijutsu?" Atarashi begins to stretch. "On the subject, is there anything else that you can teach me?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:58 pm
"Well I can tell you've done some training but you're still rather small and your shy personality makes you an easy target. You don't necessarily have to fight any bullies that you might encounter but being able to deflect their attacks will be very helpful for you." Love quickly stretched her arms, then dropped down to stretch her legs, and back up twisting her torso side to side. Rolling her neck she began to speak again. "The first is an attack but you need to know how to do it in order to learn the other jutsu and I know a few medical and fuinjutsu if you're interested in learning them." Standing with her hands on her hips she waited for the boy's response.

WC: 124
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 pm
Atarashī finishes stretching and faces you with just a little bit of hope in his eyes. "I'm very interested in learning. what's the technique called? Why does being shy make me a target?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:25 pm
"That should be obvious. Many people equate shyness with weakness and with that you're less likely to stand up for yourself or tell on them." Love would send a high kick aimed at the boy's head, the speed and strength used would be the same as when she first learned the jutsu but if need be she'd go slower. Continuing to talk as they practiced she answered his other question. "It's called the Leaf Whirlwind." Love then sent more high kicks his way and when the opening appeared she'd send out a low kick that would cause the boy to fall flat on his butt.

WC: 105
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum