Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training - Page 6 Empty Re: Intense training

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:34 pm
(hazy genjutsu claim) Atarashi sees that you won't understand his problems so he just shuts up about it. Atarashi observes the boar, rat, and snake seals that you use to start the medical ninjutsu. When you start healing his hand he tries to pull his hand away from you. "You're still teaching me?" When you describe how the medical ninjutsu Atarashi nods and starts thinking about he might perform those actions using chakra. He thinks about it for a while and then he starts building up his chakra in preparation for attempting to perform the medical ninjutsu. He decides to try to use the medical ninjutsu to heal his hand on his own so that you don't have to do it again and so that you can stop touching his hand. He performs the boar seal and then he performs the rat seal and then he performs the snake seal. He then starts building up his chakra in his right hand and it begins to glow with the chakra and he moves his right hand over to his left hand and the cuts on it. He starts moving the chakra in his right hand into the cuts on his left hand. He uses the chakra to energize the chakra network in his hand and get the chakra in his cells to accelerate the healing process of the cells in his hand. (What's the other version of medical ninjutsu?)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Love holds Atarashi's hand in place as he tries to pull away. "Of course I am. Just because you have a problem doesn't mean you're not worthy of being taught. It means that you need to learn how to overcome it. I myself don't suffer from anxiety attacks but I'm sure that you can find someone who does and they'll be glad to help you. But in the meantime, I'll do my best to try and help. I am your sensei after all." Atarashi didn't seem to notice that she knew exactly what to do in that situation or maybe he just assumed it came with being an experienced ninja. Either way, it wasn't something that "normal" people would know how to handle unless they've experienced it first hand, know someone who has or has read up on it. Love was the last but it didn't matter which one she was she was able to help him in his time of need. "Good, you've got the hang of it just keep it up for a little longer." It was probably better that she didn't teach him the second level of this jutsu so soon after his attack since she would have to break a bone for him to mend. But maybe if she performed it on herself she could also show him how to use Chakra Anesthetic. However, she wouldn't mention it unless he asked if it could do more.

WC: 240
(It's the same thing minus the snake seal but you can also temporarily mend broken bones. 1,000 words to learn it tho.)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:50 pm
(I'll go for the next level. It'll be good training. For this post however, as far as I can tell I can only make a claim for the first level. That is, if my estimation of my WC is accurate.) Once the chakra starts the acceleration of the cell regenerative process Atarashi's wounds heal rather quickly, due in no small part to his Senju DNA, but also because of the effects of the medical ninjutsu on his cells. Slowly the letters begin to heal over. The f, the a, the I, the l, the u, and the r heal over properly. However, the e doesn't quite heal properly. The e was a deeper wound than first expected and it takes a little longer than first expected to heal the wound. After the wound is finished healing Atarashi turns to you. "I feel like this would be a very useful technique. Is there anything thing else about this that you can teach me?" (Basic medical ninjutsu claim)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:18 pm
(Yea you're good. I forgot to mention you had 228/250.)

Love noded. "Yes, but first there's another jutsu I want you to learn." Love performs the rabbit, ox, and monkey hand seals and on the fingertips of her left hand appear five blue flames for each finger. "The flames don't burn, they're just for show. This, the Chakra Anesthetic, will numb a person for a short period of time." Love would then jab her fingers one-fourth of an inch deep into her right arm. "You only go in one-fourth of an inch deep and then the chakra is injected into the nervous system." Once that was complete she slammed her left elbow and left knee into her right arm, breaking it. "The second part of the Medical Ninjutsu is temporarily healing broken bones. The hand seals are the same minus the snake."

WC: 132
(The leftover 100 words from that last post puts you at 100/500 for chakra anesthetic.)

Last edited by Princess Love <3 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:11 pm
Atarashi's mood stabilizes just a little bit when you say that you are going to teach him more jutsu. "What are you going to teach me? Is it going to be more medical ninjutsu?" Atarashi watches you weave the rabbit seal and then he watches you weave the ox seal and then he watches you weave the monkey seal. He watches you weave the hand seals very intensely and tries to memorize them as best as he can so that he can keep from thinking that he has been a failure to you. When you're finger tips burst into blue flames Atarashi moves back a little bit and continues to observe from a little farther away from you. "How long does the numbness last? What is the area of the effects of the jutsu? Does the area of numbness depend on where you strike with the flames on someone's body? For example, if you were to strike their hand it would only affect the hand, but if you hit the lower spine then they will loose feeling in their legs. Can you have two of the jutsu active at once, with one in each hand?" Atarashi is confused when you jab the jutsu into your own arm. He can't understand why you would want to make yourself numb. "Does this jutsu have any combat applications?" When you break your arm Atarashi jumps back in surprise. "WHAT! Why did you do that to yourself?!" Atarashi looks at the wound and winces in pain as his mirror neurons make him feel some of the effects of the broken bone, namely the pain. "But it's only temporary healing. What about after your done teaching me? What are you going to do about the broken bone then? I can't fix this properly. I'm just a genin. I don't even specialize in medical ninjutsu. Do you know anyone who can help you with that broken bone out here?" Atarashi begins to quickly build up as much chakra as he can in a short amount of time. He then quickly weaves the boar seal and then he weaves the rat seal. He then starts focusing chakra into his left hand and he starts focusing chakra into his right hand in preparation for attempting to heal the broken bone with the medical jutsu. He first looks at the wound and how serious it is to see what he can do with the arm. How much he can move it, how much he will have to repair, whether the broken bone has punctured the skin, etc.
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:25 pm
(hello?)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:54 pm
(Your WC 528/500 for Chakra Anesthetic. 28/1,000 for Med ninjutsu lvl 2.)

Love nodded to confirm that this jutsu was also a medical tech. "The numbness will probably last about twenty minutes or so. I've never actually timed it." She said answering the first question. "Yes; It only affects the place you touch. It's not that powerful a jutsu so you'd have to jab their thigh for it to go numb, although if you put enough chakra into it you should be able to numb below the knee as well." She answers the second round of questions all while continuing her actions. "Yea I don't see why not if you have the chakra to maintain them simultaneously." Love smiles at him when Atarashi jumps from seeing her break her own arm. "Numbing your opponent during a fight can be quite useful. Not being able to feel pain will make the impact of several small attacks fell greater than they really are." Love rubs the back of her head after hearing the boy's next line of questions. "I actually was only thinking about the way I was taught this jutsu. Not the fact that the woman who taught me was a Kaguya and could replace her bones at will." She gave a light laugh. "I'm sure there's a doctor here, it would be annoying and costly for these people to have to go back and forth between Konoha or Suna just seek medical aid. Especially now that Suna has been taken over by Kumo." The Hyuuga shrugs. "Just worry about learning the jutsu I have enough chakra to keep teaching you and to heal myself. Besides, I'll just take a break when you do since there's still more I can teach you." She reassured him giving the boy a thumbs up with her good hand.

WC: 291
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:00 pm
Atarashi nods in understanding as you answer his questions about the jutsu. However, he is confused by one of your statements. "How would not being able to feel the resulting pain of several small attacks increase the impact of the attacks to a degree greater than the sum of their parts. Does pain that someone suffers while under the effects of the jutsu return all at once or does it come back twice as powerful or increase by some other amount that I can't guess? Are you referring to the fact that if they can't feel the effects of me damaging them then they can't properly deal with the damage that I am causing them? I really don't understand what you mean when you say that." Atarashi tries to observe and then he tries to retain as much of the broken bone as possible so that he doesn't screw up royally when he starts trying to heal the broken bone. After observing every aspect of the broken bone, or at least as much of the broken bone as he can observe, he then starts to, very slowly and very carefully, begin the process of using the medical ninjutsu to heal the broken bone as much as he possibly can. First he puts his right hand on the back of your head and then he starts to slowly lower you down to the ground. Once you are on the ground Atarashi lays you out flat on the grass so that no part of your body is on top of the other. He then places his right hand on to your broken right arm and then he places his left hand on to your broken right arm. He then starts focusing his chakra in to the broken bone to try to start healing the broken right arm. First he tries to pull the broken bones in to the proper places so that the broken bones don't heal all crooked and start causing problems later down the line because the broken bone was weakened because of his botched broken bone repair job. Once all of the broken bones are in their proper places he starts the arduous task of trying to fix the broken bones so that she can keep going through with his training. What's worse is that he needs to perform the medical ninjutsu before the chakra anesthetic wears off so that she won't be in any pain which would not only cause her lots of unnecessary suffering but it may also possibly complicate the process of healing the broken right arm and it would also make Atarashi suffer because he doesn't want to see his allies in any pain, especially any that he could have prevented. Atarashi starts using the medical jutsu to reduce the inflammation around the area of the broken bone by moving any of those fluids away from the area of the broken bone. He then starts using the chakra to clean the broken bone by killing anything that may have gotten into the broken bone by overloading the tiny cells with his chakra and dissolving anything else that is left. He then starts to accelerate the growth of the blood vessels to feed the bones the blood that they need to heal properly. He does that by forcing the chakra network in your broken right arm to focus more of its energy into the area where the broken bone is in your right arm. After the blood vessels form and proper blood flow is astablished then Atarashi begins to use his chakra to help promote the accelerated development of the calcium that's being deposited into the broken bone that will be used in the repair of the broken bone. After all of the proper minerals and vitamins are in the proper place then Atarashi begins to move all of the pieces into their proper places in preparation for attempting the final step in healing your broken right arm, the actual act of putting the broken bone back together. Everything up until now has been preparation for the actual act of healing the broken bone so that the margin of error for attempting to heal the broken bone is as large as possible so that screwing up is hard as possible. Now he has to actually start healing the broken bone.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:32 pm
(Your WC 752/1,000.)

"Oh, I meant that all of the pain would come back at once." Seeing the short, four-foot two-inch, boy try and reach for her head, the five-foot eight-inch, Love began to descend to the ground. Once on the grass, she took the nonverbal hints to lay down. Love notices how gentle and attentive he's being and thinks that medical ninjutsu would be a better specialty for him that just regular ninjutsu. But surely he takes pride in being a Senju and that's why he chose to go with ninjutsu first, despite his composition. Which isn't bad because it can be used for long and mid range attacks but luckily for him being a ninja meant he could have more than one specialty. Love would've brought it up now but didn't want to break his concentration, there would be plenty of time to talk about it later. "Hate to disturb you but the chakra anesthetic has worn off."

WC: 157
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 pm
"Thank you for clarifying. That really helps a lot. May I ask you a hypothetical question? If I were to strike someone in both the chest and the back with the chakra anesthetic jutsu somehow would it stop their heart? Also, a side question. Does the chakra anesthetic jutsu render the area struck immobalized and keep the subject from feeling anything or does it just render the affected area numb?" Atarashi starts taking some deep breaths to try to calm his hand. He needs to be calm before he can proceed with the healing of the broken bone. If he's not calm enough then he could make a major mistake in the setting and the healing of the broken bone that could seriously hinder you anywhere down the line if you put too much pressure on the broken bone. If the wound were bad enough you may not even be able to use the arm which could destroy your entire shinobi career and it would be all Atarashi's fault. It takes Atarashi a little longer than he first thought to calm himself due to all of the thoughts of how he screw up and unintentionally hurt you down the line. After he calms himself down he grabs some extra chakra in preparation for finishing the procedure of healing the broken bone. He forces the extra chakra into the local chakra network to enegize the area's cells in a fashion similar to the basic medical ninjutsu. Acting quickly, Atarashi moves the broken bones together with his chakra so that they are touching in a manor as close to how they used to be as possible. Atarashi focuses the chakra into a more focused area around the broken bones to promote the fusion of the broken bones into a new single bone. Atarashi begins to use his chakra to move the bones into each other by taking as small a bit of bone as possible and moving it into the other bone and doing the same thing to the other bone to increase the rate of the fusion of the broken bones into a healthy bone. Atarashi forcibly inserts the proper amount of vitamins and then he forcibly inserts the proper amount of minerals into the area so that the bone doesn't form improperly or forms without the proper chemistry and becomes brittle or worse, it doesn't form properly at all and it's connection to the nerves, the chakra network, and the blood vessels and just becomes something that will continue to cause worse and worse problems as it continues to break blood vessels around it and creates a permanent bruse that may become infected or severe the nerves in the area and render the arm useless. Atarashi takes a moment to calm himself down and then continues with the process of healing the broken bones into a normal bone. He injects a large amount of medical ninjutsu chakra into the area and then he begins to finish up the procedure to heal the broken bones. He finishes the procedure by reconnecting the nerves to the bones so that they will be able to communicate with the rest of the body once the chakra anesthetic jutsu wears off. Atarashi pulls away from the arm. "I hope that was right. Even if it was right, you probably shouldn't exert that arm too much until you can get it to a real doctor." Atarashi looks to you for your reaction and just hopes that he hasn't screwed up too much. (Chakra anesthetic jutsu claim)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum