Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training - Page 5 Empty Re: Intense training

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:12 pm
"I'm immobilized? Okay, that should be enough to help me figure out how the genjutsu works. I'm going to break out of the genjutsu now. How should I test the genjutsu?" Atarashi forms the tiger seal and starts building up chakra to use to try to break out of the genjutsu that you put him in. He starts moving the chakra up through his chakra network and into his brain. When the chakra enters the chakra network in his brain he starts flooding the chakra network in his brain to try to break out of the genjutsu by disrupting the chakra network in his brain to cause the genjutsu to stop working properly. After he breaks out of the genjutsu he sits on the ground and starts thinking about how he could possibly screw with the chakra network in someone's brain to not only force them to see the Amazonian jungle but also to make it so that they're unable to move their body on their own. He starts thinking about how the chakra network works in conjunction with the optical nerves in the brain. He then starts thinking about how the chakra network works with the nervous system in general and how he could possibly get the chakra in those areas to work to his command to force them to see the Amazonian jungle and render them immobilized.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 pm
"The only way to test it is to focus your chakra and extend your palm the way I showed you." She replied as the boy broke out of the jutsu. Reading the expression on his face she could tell he was in deep thought. He tries too hard to include logic in everything, the last jutsu made that very clear to her. But like before she'd let him try to figure it out on his own before assisting.

WC: 78
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 pm
"I meant how can I test to see if I'm doing it right? As far as I can tell, in order to see if I can perform the genjutsu properly I'd have to perform it on someone else. Could I attempt it on you?" (could you please tell me what my WC is relative to the required WC of the genjutsu? I can't check it currently.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm
The wind blew slightly as Love started at the boy on the ground and then he began to speak. "Obviously; You didn't need to ask." The girl replied flatly, he didn't ask to test the taijutsu on her why would genjutsu be any different? If he were to sense any hostility or annoyance in her voice it would be self-implied as she was being matter of factly.

WC: 67
(Your WC is 351/1100. FYI all IC posts have to be a minimum of 50 words, that post is only 44.)
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 am
Atarashi flinches at the small amount of biting tone in your voice. He calms down a little bit and then starts to build up his chakra in preparation for casting the genjutsu. As he builds up his chakra to cast the genjutsu his chakra starts to destabilize. As his chakra becomes more unstable it becomes more and more clear that he's on the verge of an anxiety attack. Thoughts start running though his head at a million miles an hour. Thoughts of how it seems like so far he's been insufficient at performing the jutsu that you've taught him so far. Thoughts of how easily he could screw up this genjutsu because he forgot something or he just didn't do it right. Thoughts of what you might be thinking or might think of him because of his failures. Thoughts of how things are going back home, what's happening to his family, and what's happening with everyone else in the village. He tries his hardest to contain his anxiety attack but some of it leaks through his shell and becomes more and more noticeable. Eventually he's able to calm down and get his chakra under control but the anxiety is still there underneath the surface. Atarashi starts focusing his chakra into his right hand. He then extends his right hand towards you and starts focusing the flow of his chakra towards you in an attempt to cast the genjutsu on you. He begins by screwing with your sense of eyesight. In front of you the whole world starts to turn into an Amazonian jungle, but it doesn't look very convincing.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:42 am
Love could sense how the boy had reverted to the shaky state he was in when they first met. It wasn't as bad as then but it was clear that his mind was elsewhere. The kunoichi didn't say anything, as to not break what little concentration he did have, while he tried to calm himself down. It wasn't until he did a half-assed attempt at the jutsu that she spoke. "Focus!" She said raising her voice slightly as she reached into her weapon pouch. A kunai in each hand, she formed the gentle fist stance. "You need to stop me or you're gonna look like a paper snowflake." She said in order to motivate him, some people just couldn't get things unless their life was in danger.

WC: 127
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:54 am
Atarashi is shocked by the tone of your voice and the very clearly offensive combat stance that you've taken in response to his failure. In a moment Atarashi forces a large amount of chakra into his right palm. He then raises his right hand as fast as he possibly can while backing away from you. He forces as much of his chakra into you as he can and he forgos the rest of the genjutsu for the immobalization of the body aspect of the genjutsu. He then starts to form the rest of the genjutsu, though it's still not that great it is passable. The first one that Atarashi forces you to perceive is the visual, specifically the Amazonian jungle. The trees begin to blossom forth in your vision as Atarashi forces the chakra network In your optical nervous system to flicker and contort to his very fearful will. Next Atarashi starts to screw with your auditory systems. He forces the chakra network In your auditory nervous system to hear the sounds of the jungle. Everything from the birds of the canopy to the animals of the lower levels of the jungle, to even the tiniest insects that would normally be hearable. The sounds are kind of distorted but a novice would probably be convinced. After that he then starts messing with your tactile senses like your sense of touch. As he screws with the chakra network In your nerves you can feel the humid jungle air on your skin and you can feel the quicksand around your legs, sucking you into the ground. He then forces his chakra into the chakra network in your nasal passages and then forces you to smell the smells of the jungle. It's fairly basic stuff,like the humid air and the quicksand, but it is there. Once Atarashi's fearful mind thinks that he has tricked you he collapses to the ground and starts having a full blown panic attack from his belief that he was such a failure that he had gotten you so angry that you were legitimately trying to kill him. He reaches for and grabs one of his kunai just in case you intend on going through with your apparent plan to try to kill him.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm
Love hadn't taken up any action just yet, her face was calm and her byakugan remained inactive, in order to allow the boy a chance to gather his chakra and force it out. She could tell that he knew she meant business and was trying hard to activate the jutsu. She didn't both to inch closer as he moved away because she knew the range of the jutsu. As the seconds pass she begins to see the elements of the genjutsu coming together, but it's not enough. His fear was stopping them from fusing together, thus allowing her to still be able to move. Before Love can even take a step forward the boy collapses. Its totally unexpected and actually causes Love to burst out into laughter. In the back of her mind, she thinks that maybe the minimum age for genin should be raised to 10. But she shakes the thought off, to go help the kid. Replacing her weapons in their rightful spots Love walks over to and stands over the boy.

He was in such a pathetic state that the Descending Hell genjutsu would probably make him have a heart attack. Good thing she didn't plan on teaching him that. Love squats down in front of the boy and says one word, "Sink." After Atarashi hears the word an illusion of him hanging from a tree, wrapped in a cocoon above a field of flowers where stuffed animals play music and fairies and angels sing and dance. This wasn't at all what she had intended to use this jutsu for but the tightness of the cocoon would force him to focus on breathing and he'd be able to calm down and return to normal. Love inserted herself into the illusion, sitting on a tree branch right next to the cocoon, and eliminated the music and annoying creatures to help him recover faster. The leafs of the tree were pink, complimenting the clear blue sky that almost seemed like an ocean and the field of yellow flowers that seemed to go on forever. She was surprised at how well this jutsu turned out for having never been tested and only thought of in the short time they'd been training. She was proud of herself and even more eager to use it properly. "You were doing very well." She would start. "Just relax now." Once the boy stabilized and was ready to continue she would end the jutsu and speak again. "You executed the jutsu almost perfectly, but you let your fear get in the way and I was still able to move. We're going to try it again but this time lose the fear." She would give a nod to the boy before reassuming the same position as before.

WC: 461
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:43 pm
When Atarashi hears you laugh he gets up and takes a defensive stance. When you get close to him Atarashi maintains his defensive stance. Once he is put under the genjutsu he starts having a full on panic attack from the thought that you're going to kill him. Atarashi eventually calms down but he's still scared as if his life were still in peril if he says the wrong thing. "B-b-b-but I f-failed. Why are you being s-so nice to me? I don't deserve any kindness. I'm a failure." Atarashi takes his kunai knife and carves the words "I am a failure" on to his left palm. He then builds up his chakra again and extends his right hand towards you and starts funneling his chakra into you and your chakra network again. He then starts forming the genjutsu in your chakra network again. First the jungle forms and then the smells come back and then sounds return and then the feelings surface once more. Finally Atarashi tries to immobalize you by stopping your brain from sending signals to the rest of your body by stopping up the chakra network that is associated with those nerves. (How close am I?)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:41 pm
Love shook her head at the boy's words. She sighed when he cut himself but she could fix that so it wasn't a big deal. "You're not a failure but you're no prodigy either. You can't get everything right the first time." She told him just before he began his second attempt at the jutsu. Love nodded to herself while she was trapped, but of course, he wouldn't see it. Placing her hands together she formed the ram seal and said the word "release" so that he would know he had been successful this time around. She then walks over to him and performs the boar, rat, and snake hand seals before taking his left hand into her own. Their hands begin to glow in the shade of Love's uniquely colored chakra as it erases the first three letters and a scab takes their place. "I'm going to teach you this now, Medical Ninjutsu." She paused for a second thinking of how to explain it. If she told him to use his chakra to revert the skin to a younger age he'd probably get confused the way he did when they were practicing space-time ninjutsu. "Just think about stopping the blood and fusing the tissue together."

WC: 206
(Your WC is 1192/1100. This is the E rank version so only 250 words.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum