Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training - Page 3 Empty Re: Intense training

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm
"Why is it disrespectful? It's just a word. Also how do it show an ignorant mind? To those you say that cursing show a limited intelligence, you're an audacious ideologically unsound presumptuous mother fucker." Atarashī expects the leaf gale and when you perform the leaf whirlwind at the speed you performed the leaf gale Atarashī gets kicked in the face. He uses the momentum imparted by your foot to fly away from the reach of your leaf gale. After you perform the leaf gale Atarashī closes in on you and attempts to perform the leaf gale on you as fast as he can. He performs the rear spinning low kick with his left foot. Whether it hits or misses Atarashī pushes away from you with his right foot and takes a defensive stance. "That attack on Kono may have killed my clan so that's not much of an incentive. Plus, we're shinobi. We've abandoned our honor long ago. I don't care about shame. All I care about is just surviving and getting the job done. It doesn't even really matter anyway. So long as I can survive and do my job properly I don't care if you say that saying certain words put shame on me." (362/500. 138 words to go)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:54 pm
Are you five? Why do you ask so many questions? The girl thought. Love sighed although at the fast rate they were moving it would more likely seem like a pant. She was starting to think that this kid might've been adopted. "Just because you can properly use "big words" correctly in a sentence doesn't mean you're smart. It means you have a good memory." Love watches the flimsy attempt at the Leaf Gale and steps back to avoid it. That would've been unnecessary ankle pain but the boy wasn't that far from getting it down. Love internally facepalmed at what he said next. "Shinobi are some of the most honorable people in the village. If there is no village you have no job to do." With that, she moved in and used the Leaf Gale. "Obviously you feel no shame if you can speak vulgar words but as a child, it's your duty to make your parents and family proud even more so if they are dead."

WC: 168
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:10 pm
Atarashī laughs at your response to his statement about her being ideologically unsound. "Can't you take a joke? There's no real reason for this kind of animosity. Just lighten up a bit." When you throw the leaf gale at Atarashī he just finished his sentence and has to react to the attack on mostly instinct. He jumps upwards just high enough to dodge the leaf gale. When he lands on the ground he then throws 6 high kicks at you in what looks like a leaf whirlwind. However, when he gets to the low kick Atarashī replaces the normal low kick of the leaf whirlwind with the rear spinning low kick of the leaf gale. "What about to the rest of the world? to us we have some kind of honor. But to the rest of the world we're cowards that hide in the shadows and use cheap tricks to fight opponents that are stronger then us. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant. I don't care about shame or honor. All I care about is being able to survive. Think what you want of me for my language, but understand that your words won't hurt me. I'll make my parents proud, but I don't care if I swear during the process. I think I've got this one down as well. This training and our talk are fun." (590/500. leaf gale claim)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:19 pm
"Sweety I know a joke when I hear one, it just wasn't funny." She replied. Watching him try to attack her this time was a lot better than the previous tries. Seeing the boy spin after a succession of high kicks let Love know that he had switched techniques at the last moment. Getting hit by it would boost the boy's confidence but she wasn't about to take an L just for a few moments of consolation. So she jumped out of the way. "Only haters and jelly monsters call us cowards. Those with less chakra than normal are stuck with one job their whole life whereas ninja cover just about every job." Crouching down, balancing on the balls of her feet, to listen to the rest of his words Love sighed. "My words are only meant to educate." Quickly checking her surrounding Love found a rope that didn't appear to be doing anything important. With it, she tied up the boy faster than he could see or react. "Use your chakra to break free, but do it discretely." She told him returning to her crouched position.

WC: 187
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:44 pm
"I guess that is just a matter of taste. I think that kind of subversion is funny and you don't. I can't change that." Atarashī seems a bit more confident but on the inside he's freaking out because he thinks that you are mad at him. "Jelly monsters? What is a jelly monster? I understand that your words are trying to educate me but some of this stuff is stuff that I do have some understanding of." After you tie him up Atarashī looks for a tree and sits down on the ground in the lotus position with the knot of the rope pressing into the tree. It may have been uncomfortable but it would keep it out of view of most. Atarashī begins to prod the knot of the rope with his chakra. He explores every nook and cranny of the knot, feeling every stand of fiber. He keeps pushing and pulling, trying to find the places where the rope is the tightest and the loosest. As soon as he finds a point of weakness in the knot he begins to push and pull on it with his chakra. When he's unsuccessful he increases the amount of chakra he uses for trying to undo the knot. Eventually he gets the rope to give a little and starts to very slowly undo the knot, starting from the new weak points and outward and the knot continues to fall apart. As the knot continues to fall apart Atarashī looks over to you. "I think I'm done." The rope falls off of him and he stand up. (265/250. rope escape claim.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:17 pm
Love simply shrugged. "A jelly monster is a jealous person." Staring intensely with her pupilless eyes Love watched the boy as he attempted to accomplish his given task. "You don't know nearly as much as you think you do..." His shoulders could be seen moving here and there but in a real hostage situation, it wouldn't be enough to cause alarm. Her tone sounded cryptic and depending on the composition of a child it might spark fear, however, a genin shouldn't be shaken by it. "Time for the real ninjutsu now." She said noting that that was just a warm-up. "Since you like to keep a good distance between yourself and your opponent I'll teach you this jutsu first." Making the ram seal Love vanished in a blur of speed. From behind and hanging above him in the tree she whispers, "It was the first jutsu I used when we met."

WC: 151
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:37 pm
Atarashī doesn't seem too shaken by your tone of voice. He just seems as nervous as he normally is. He seems excited when you say he's going to learn ninjutsu. A very small smile forms on his face Atarashī looks around rapidly after you disappear. When he hears you whisper he jumps back away from the tree and faces you. He takes a moment to calm himself down and collect himself before continuing on with his training. "I'm assuming that this is the body flicker jutsu." 'Alright, here goes nothing. First things first, I should start by trying to empower my legs. This should increase my speed. If this doesn't work I may have to try something else. The first place to look into applying chakra to if this doesn't work maybe my reaction time. Hopefully I don't hurt myself that bad though.' Atarashī forms the ram seal and starts building up chakra. He then starts focusing chakra into both of his legs. As the chakra flows into his legs he focuses the chakra into areas that would boost speed such a fast twitch muscles and the joints. After Atarashī feels as though he has properly distributed the chakra into his legs he takes up a running stance. As he pushes off he flies forward and runs right into a tree. Atarashī is stunned for a moment. He shakes his head to clear away the feeling of dizziness and get's back to trying to figure out how the jutsu works.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:53 pm
The girl nodded to her pupil before fixing herself upright in the tree. She didn't plan to get down just yet, especially after watching Atarashi's failed first attempt at body flickering. She'd watch from up high to see if he could figure this one out on his own before offering assistance. It would be harder than when he learned the taijutsu because there were fewer mechanics. He'd now be diving into the world of "ninja magic".

WC: 76
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:35 pm
Atarashī sits down and starts meditating. He starts meditating so the he can build up more chakra to replenish the chakra he's used so far. Gradually his chakra is replenished until he is eventually full of chakra again and is ready to continue trying to figure out how to perform the body flicker jutsu. He closes his eyes and starts imagining various scenarios in which he would be successful in performing the body flicker jutsu. 'So just putting the energy into my legs didn't work. I may have to start screwing with the chakra and the muscles in my body. I wonder, what if I fill my entire body with chakra. That may be able to help me compensate from the rapid in speed by making it so that my body could make adjustments fast enough to make changes fast enough so that my body wont slam into anything like last time.' Atarashī winces in thought as he remembers his unfortunate meeting with the tree he's standing under. After he stops remembering that less than fortunate experiment he starts building up chakra for use in performing the body flicker jutsu. He starts at his feet and starts moving upwards, applying chakra to all of the fast twitch muscles and joints. The chakra moves through Atarashī's calves, and then the chakra goes to his knees, thighs, and then the chakra goes to his hips, and then the chakra goes to his abdomen, and then the chakra goes to his chest and as it passes through his chest it enters his heart so that his body won't suffer a reverse heart attack while the jutsu is being performed, and then the chakra goes to his shoulders, and then the chakra goes to his biceps, and then the chakra goes to his elbows, and then the chakra goes to his forearms, and then the chakra goes to his hands, and then the chakra goes to his fingers, and then the chakra goes to his neck, and then the chakra goes to his head. He takes a running stance and then takes off, disappearing. You hear a voice from behind you "I think I did it." Atarashī is on a different branch of the tree. (621/500 Body Flicker Jutsu claim.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:03 pm
Love didn't jump when Atarashi appeared behind her the way she had done to him. Although he was moving a lot faster than his body would normally allow he was still moving at a speed that Love wouldn't have trouble tracking. "Good job." She said without turning to face him. She then jumped down from the tree and took a moment to remember what elements he could use. "Well, that's actually all the ninjutsu I can teach you right now. I know one space-time jutsu that's similar to Body Flicker in name and action." Love would wait for the boy to rejoin her on the ground before performing the hand seals. The rat followed by the boar. "This is called Flicker Movement." Casually circling around the boy Love would appear to be moving at an incredible speed but in actuality be moving no faster than the average person. Behind her, a series of faint images would trail as she walked.

WC: 160
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum