Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training - Page 2 Empty Re: Intense training

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:54 pm
When Atarashī sees the foot flying at his face he drops and moves backwards. "Why wouldn't I tell on them or defend myself? I may be shy but I'm not dumb." He tries to bob and weave around the kicks, with a couple of them getting a little, and by a little I mean a lot, too close for comfort. As soon as Atarashī hits the ground from low kick he rolls back and takes on a defensive stance. 'Those high kicks must have been some kind of distraction. If this is my training so be it. I just hope I won't have to hurt her to keep her from hurting me.'
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:17 pm
"Because then they'll just beat you up worse than they did the last time. Everyone knows what to do in that situation but not everyone can. It's called fight or flight." Love repeated the same moves as before if the boy was paying attention he'd catch on to how the jutsu worked. If not he'd just be dodging and falling. "If you only get hurt worse when you try to get help you stop speaking out. And you get even less likely to fight back the more you get beat. If you were ever going to fight back you would've done it the first time and the bullies would know not mess with you."

WC: 114
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:31 pm
"Honestly, if someone or a group of people wanted to hurt me like that then that's an entire problem in and of itself. If I'm attack then the best thing to do would be to run or at least just defend myself without hurting the others. They don't deserve it and I don't want to get in trouble for hurting another student. I'm more practical than just brute strength." When you throw the high kicks at me I dodge and then tilt back away from the last high kick in a seemingly awkward stance. When you throw the low kick I use my own weight and a jump to fall away from the kick into a hand stand and then back into a stance. I then throw 7 high kicks at you with my right foot. After the 7th kick I move my right foot down and to the left, resulting in a turn. It looks like I'm about to fall over. As I turn I throw the final low kick at you with my left foot and as soon as it lands or misses I flip over and back away. Atarashī's technique is crude but he seems to get the basics.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 pm
Love sighed. "Defend yourself without hurting the others." She said out loud. Love watches the boy's reaction to her attacks this time around, he seemed to be proficient at dodging. The girl could've easily kicked him while he jumped but that was another lesson. After dodging Atarashi turned it around and came at Love the way she'd been showing him. Of course, she wasn't going to allow herself to get hit but the boy was catching on. "You'll break a lot more bones defending yourself rather than not." She said and increased her speed to simulate an actual attempt to harm him.

WC: 102
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:43 pm
(314 words so far. only 311 words to go.) Atarashī notices the increase in speed and starts trying to predict the attacks since he know that he can't react to them in real time. "You miss understand me. When I say defend myself, I mean techniques with more flow. A throw as opposed to a punch. A dodge instead of a kick. If I can I don't care about hurting my opponent. If I must kill then I will, but that causes unnecessary suffering. If it's a simple bully, then I don't wish to break their bones as it's unnecessary." Atarashi leans back again but instead of flipping when the high kicks stop he sweeps his own feet in the direction that you perform the low kick. He uses that momentum he twists into a flip and begins to throw the high kick while upside down. He throws 5 kicks and when the flip finishes he uses the rest of the momentum and focuses it into his low kick. Should it hit or miss he then jumps to his standing position and jumps away. (make that 489/625. only 136 left.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 am
Love grabbed the boy's leg and slammed him down to the ground. Not hard enough to injure him but just enough to cause some dirt to rise. For someone without the wind element, he sure liked to get airborne. Placing one foot on his chest to hold him in place while one hand reached into her weapon pouch Love pulled out a kunai and placed it against his throat. "Then why did you become a ninja?"

WC: 76
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 am
A strange smile graces his face when the pain from you planting him into the ground reaches his brain. "Other than pressure from my family? I wanted to do it. Do you think I'm saying these things because of some emotional bullshit? Do you think I'm a pacifist? It's just efficiency. It takes more energy to hurt someone than to just avoid them. I'm not going to go out of my way to kill or hurt someone 'cause it's more trouble than it's worth. What did you think I was going to say? By the way, I think I've got the basics of this taijutsu technique. Thanks." Atarashī notices that the veins around your eyes aren't bulging and then very subtly moves his hands between one of your legs and you eyes so that you can't see his hands through your own leg. He then weaves the hand signs Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, and Snake and then suddenly there's a poof of smoke and you're standing on top of a large block of wood. Atarashī "appears" a few meters away from you. "What's next?" Atarashī's voice is a bit shaky from fear of failure in your eyes. (686/625. making a claim for leaf whirlwind)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:48 am
Love wasn't expecting any special type of response so the one she got was sufficient. The Hyuuga replaced her kunai in its rightful spot and with her free hand, she lightly slapped Atarashi. "You're too young to be cursing." Love noticed the way he was looking at her but paid it mind, it was about time to move on to the next jutsu anyway. "Next is the Leaf Gale." Love swiftly closed the gap between them and delivered a destructive rear spinning low kick. Any faster and it would've been lethal, the boy would be sent spiraling away as if he weighed nothing.

WC: 103
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:56 am
Atarashī begins to examine your movements even more to try to predict if you'll try to do that again. He flinches in response to the light slap. He's confused by your statement about what he can't say because of his age. "How am I too young to be cursing? What about my age makes it so that I'm not allowed to curse?" Atarashī seems a little excited when you say it's time to learn the next technique. When Atarashī see you attacking his he tries to dodge but is unable to. After he's sent flying he twists around and lands on his hands and feet in a crouching position. "Okay, that's what the Leaf Gale is. Interesting." 'If you can land it, it's fairly powerful. But it has very little in the way of hit area.' Atarashī takes a defensive stance and waits for Love to attack again so that he can observe the technique again.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm
"For one cursing in front of adults is disrespectful and two cursing is the sign of an ignorant mind." Moving just as quickly as before Love reverts back to the Leaf Whirlwind there would be no sign of when she would switch to the Leaf Gale but there would be false low kicks. "And the fact that you're from a noble clan speaking with a filthy mouth puts shame on them." The deceitful attacks would continue until Love decided to make a change.

WC: 83
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum