Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Intense Training [Open] Empty Intense Training [Open]

Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 am
Shinichi would sit on-top of a training log waiting for Risako to come along. She seemed strong and maybe she could help him with his training, if not then he didn't mind. He just needed to get stronger so that he would be able to face Stein or maybe Fenn one day, two people that were extremely strong and people that he would fear if he got onto their bad side. He also wanted to get stronger so that he could unlock his clans Purification release and use it to the best of his ability and so that he could support his comrades.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Intense Training [Open] Empty Re: Intense Training [Open]

Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:36 am
Risako strolled along into the training grounds a little later than she had intended. Yea, the time may have been set prior to the initial meeting, but I mean, really, its Risako, she's a lazy little shit.

Anyway, she was wearing her black sleeveless training shirt, bracers, and black chuunin pants. Her weapon pouch was tied around her thigh. Conveniently, she left her ryo at home. 

Enough with the short paragraphs, Risako caught site of Shinichi and started running, stopping within 5 meters. She waved and said "Hey! Thanks for fixing my leg the other day!" Walking a little closer, she continued talking "So what are we doing exactly, I mean, I know we're training, but what exactly do you wanna learn?" Risako paused, "I mean, I can teach you a few things, like Rasengan and all that. But if you just wanna spar that's cool too." 

[147 WC
13K words here we go!]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:27 am
Shinichi would see Risako approach and would hop down from the log. He'd then wave to her and listen to her speak and would reply with, "No problem, I'm a medical ninja it's just what I'm here for!" he'd then reply to her second question and say, "I'd like to spar first and try to learn a technique on my own if you don't mind. The technique I'll be using is Chakra Scalpel but after that I'd love to learn some jutsu that you know, it'd help me out a lot as I only know healing jutsu at the moment." He'd pause for a moment then walk a fair distance away from her and say, "Your go!" He'd then wait for her to countdown and them start to spar, it'd be an obvious battle though. She was way stronger than him and would easily overpower him in no time but until then it was worth a shot.

[WC: 157]
[TWC: 260]
[13k words here we go, time for some long posts I guess? XD]
[And why are you always so specific about your Ryo around me? You'd kill me if I even tried ;c]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:01 am
"Alright then!" Risako shot him a thumbs up and took a few steps back, putting them at roughly eight meters (again, thats like 24 feet yo. No seriously tho, if its a problem I'll make the distance a bit more.). "I saw my friend try this move, so it might not work out to well," she chuckled, "But I'm gonna try it anyway." She crouched down on one leg, with the other stretched out behind her like she was about to take off for a marathon, and started counting down, nodding with each number, "Three... Two... One..." 

Risako would perform the necessary seals from the sprinter's crouching position and perform the body flicker. Body flicker worked wonders, especially when you were already faster than the opponent. (70+50=120 speed) Basically, to Shinichi, Risako would blur into a spot that was behind him. She came to a stop by digging her heels into the ground and spinning around, exactly 3 meters behind her target. After three steps, she would leap forth in a sudden burst of speed known as the Lariat...

OR at least her attempt at the lariat, since she had never tried to do so before. Should her attack hit, it would at the most knock him over, since she lacked the strength to actually perform the lariat.

[218WC 
365 total
I'm fine with doing 200-300 word posts. No need to rush this topic, unless well... there's a need... I'm fine with that too. Also, since we're not actually fighting or anything, I say we just skip out on AP costs. That's up to you tho.
As for the ryo, that's just a joke m8.]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:51 pm
As soon as the spar started he'd see Risako perform handseals for something and see he flicker in a burst of speed. He'd then begin to look around and see that she was right behind him ready to perform another technique, it was so fast that he couldn't move before it hit him straight in the neck. He'd then fly back due to the overwhelming strength and slide across the ground. Shockingly that was an extremely strong hit for a girl who was so young. She had surely gone through excruciating training just to get where she had been, but it was Shinichi's turn.

He would slowly get up, still in pain and would perform the handseals for the chakra scalpel technique and would begin to rush at Risako. He had never done the technique though so he probably couldn't do a lot of damage. It was worth a shot though and this time he would be ready to dodge any punch Risako could throw at him. It was also probably a perfect time to attack as well because her body probably needs to rest after those sudden bursts of speed, but that was just his opinion. If he reached her, he'd slide across the ground and slam the chakra scalpel into her leg which would surely cut some tendons. If that carried through he'd get up behind her and use it on her arm as well to prevent her from moving it which would prevent her from performing any handseals.

If all of that had carried through as planned he'd surely win but he never knew, she was a strong girl indeed and he had never used the chakra scalpel technique before so it could've been as good as a dud as well. Although, his clan does specialize in medical techniques after all.

[WC: 304]
[TWC: 564]
[564/4000 for Chakra Scalpel]
[I agree that we shouldn't count the AP. Also, there's no need to rush we got a week or two. It's all good but I may get summoned by Fenn after I learn the water element and wanders off to Ame, so sorry if that happens. Although, we should get some decent stats out of this.]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:54 pm
[Turns out we don't have a lot of time to finish this, we gotta run through this. I only have 3 - 4 days before I'm summoned in Ame]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:12 pm
[Let's wrap things up after the spar then. I'll post here in a bit.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:29 am
After successfully hitting Shinichi, Risako rolled back to her feet at a stop, being roughly two meters away from the boy. Since it was her first time doing the lariat, she kind of floundered a bit and strained her body more than she hadeat too, leaving her standing, but doubled over supporting her self by placing her hands on her knees. While her chest heaved sporadically with her breath, she looked up and saw that he was slowly rising back to his feet. 

By the time that Shin reached her, she would have her arms up and ready to take the punch. Unexpectedly, he took a swipe at her leg, which, as Risako found out, was more than just a swipe. Her leg buckled as her muscles in that leg could no longer bear any weight. Wincing at the burning from the cut tendons, she kneeled. 

Noticing him make another move, she ripped a smoke bomb from her thigh, and pretty much smashed it into the ground, causing a a large cloud of smoke to fog both of their visions. (70 speed) Then, using her good leg, she would attempt to push herself into a roll, and then stop at a handstand. Her efforts could be described as "wobbly" at best, because the cut leg both hurt and threw her off balance. She would take enough steps to be on the edge of the smoke, and then stop, flipping back over onto her feet, and only use the one leg to support herself. 

[I'll edit to clarify anything, this is one of those "it's 2 am" posts.

267 WC]
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am
Once he had failed to use the scalpel on her arm he would quickly be confronted by a cloud of smoke. He'd then release a cloud of poison mist in hopes that she would go out of the smoke so that he could finish her off with the chakra scalpel move, it'd be a nice addition to his collection if he had mastered it. If he did end up catching her he'd try out the mystical palms jutsu as well to heal her at a more rapid rate that could actually help her. The other medical ninjutsu he used on her was low quality and took forever to heal with, which was a shame.

Risako would be helping him out a lot and he'd be grateful for it all but he'd have to go soon and wouldn't have any way to pay her back. Although, one day he may just end up meeting her again. He had to, she has the potential to become the Hokage in his opinion and would make a great Hokage in his opinion. Although she was a little young too so maybe she'd have to wait a while before that happened.

[WC: 196]
[TWC: 760]
[760/4000 for Chakra Scalpel]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:35 am
Risako continued limping backwards from the smoke cloud, until she found a stump to lean against. She would lean against said stump and have her hands up, signaling that she gave up on the fight. "Alright, I give! Come fix my leg." And uhh... 

I guess that's all she did? Oh and she'd be ready to react in case anything happened, despite her leg, she still had a decent array of jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum