Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Every Rose Has it's Thorn  - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Rose Has it's Thorn

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:13 pm
Everyone had valid points, a distraction was definitely the way to go! Oooh, start a fire? This was something Jayden was definitely good at! It was still slightly raining outside, but Jayden could pull it off. Whether regular fire element or through using his bloodline element of lava, everything would burn somehow! isn't arson if they are using it for training, besides with Miz by his side, they could easily put it out.

After they planned it out the team separated into two teams. Jayden followed Miz outside onto the rooftop and out to the small forest surrounding the area. Whoa, Miz had a sadistic smile on his face when mentioning he wanted to watch the forest burn! Damn, he knew not to ever get on Miz’s bad side. Maybe he should make that a permanent priority!

“Everything burns.” Jayden said with a smile as he looked out at the forest and began to focus on the area where he was about to start the fire. He could feel the burning sensation of his fire chakra flowing through his veins!

“Let this be a reminder…don't fuck with Team Fuku Kiri!” Jayden said as he made the hand signs and created a huge fireball that extended across the forest! Oh shit! He didn't think about catching everything on fire along the way to his target. As the fireball reached its destination, a small section of trees erupted in flames, yet everything along the trail of the fireball was also on fire.

“Miz…holy fuck….put it out….this wasn't what I had planned!!” Jayden said in a panic! Now yes, this would get the attention but it wasn't his intention to do this much damage! Suddenly movement caught his eye. It was getting dark out at this point, but it was light enough for his eye to catch the movement…or at this point the movements in the trees above them.

“As planned we got company, Jeordie and Zeb for certain, not sure if the third one is Taki or Kiken!” Jayden said to Miz. “Time to split, meet up with you later!” Jayden said as he attempted to run away…that's all they could do at this point. It was also part of the distraction plan. If two are busy chasing them down the third would try to put out the fire making it easier for Kurai and Zim to save Prim! Jayden ran towards the fire so he could use the fire to hide! Not like heat bothered him anyways! He slid behind one of the trees he caught on fire and making a couple of hand signs he used the hiding in fire jutsu!
“Jayden…I know you are here little bro…come out come out wherever you are! Don't make this harder than it already is on you. I KNOW you are responsible for the fire, you're the only one of your team that has fire! Do you realize what you just did?” Jeordie said as he walked by Jayden several times.

“Simple intimidation never has worked on me! Not like he can find me anyways!” Jayden said to himself. He could smell the heavy smell of smoke and burnt wood, he also knew someone was putting out the fire. Hopefully the fire behind him stayed lit for a few more minutes.
“Arson little brother! I could take you in right now if I wanted to! But I will explain it was a training accident…which it was…please don't make me have to grab you.” Jeordie said, stopping a mere 3 feet to Jaydens left. Suddenly like a flash of bright light and his left arm began to burn like someone had poured acid on him! He broke the Jutsu and jumped up only to see the tree had lava pouring down the trunk of it!

“Son of a bitch Jeordie!” Jayden said falling to his knees in pain with his arm badly burned. “Why the fuck did you do that?” Jayden asked, holding his arm! Suddenly he felt the pain literally vanishing as he saw Zeb kneeling next to him healing his arm with basic healing Jutsu. “Why did you set the forest on fire? And don't you dare lie and say it wasn't you! You're the– only one….wait two…holy shit! Zim and Kurai aren't here…this wasn't…you did this to…FUCK!” Jeordie yelled, walking away! “Stay with him Zeb.”

“Good distraction kid, but before you do that again, learn how to do it properly, we can put out the fire, but the way you did it, could have done more damage than I'm sure you intended. That's the best, I can heal you, the lava burned you pretty good, I'm taking you to the hospital, Taki's sister will have to heal you the rest of the way.” Zeb said, helping Jayden up.”Yo Taki…I'm taking him to the hospital, let Jeordie know when he gets back!” Zeb said as he walked with Jayden toward the hospital.

Jayden smiled twistedly at Jeordie as he spoke to him. He figured it out! He looked over at Zeb as Jeordie walked away.
“Okay,” he said, acknowledging Zeb, who was way nicer than Jeordie. He walked with Zeb towards the hospital.

Exit

Twc: 2073

+20 Stats

+5 Vigor
+5 chakra
+5 speed
+5 strength

250/250 to https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45239-fire-release-fire-stream-v7#353998
1,000/1,000 to C rank of

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44973-great-fireball-technique#352478

750/2500 to

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57084-fire-release-great-fire-whirlwind#425125
(This is an A rank if it's not allowed, please approve everything else and I'll throw the 750 onto my word bank)
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 3750

Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:24 am
Kurai and Zim quietly walked down the hallway in solid darkness towards the dimly lit room. Their time was very limited regarding how long the other two could keep the Jounin busy. They could hear Kiken's voice, and suddenly, after overhearing one thing that was said, Kurai stopped dead in his tracks! Kiken was…his dad?!  Stein had turned him and Talon into Taus, but they were born into the clan! Kiken is thier….but how….why….Kurai caught his breath and regained his composure as they arrived within five feet to the right of the door! Using surface walking, they walked up the wall and entered an air vent as quietly and quickly as possible. They watched from above as he sat across from Prim, chit-chatting.

“This will be difficult, he can use EGF and has mastered all the elements and has four hearts.” Kurai whispered to Zim. “I will distract him, your goal is Prim, do not try to help me, I’m a Tau, I can handle pretty much anything he can throw at me. I CAN die, I'm not invincible, but I can take a lot!” With that he pushed Zim further back as he moved up and directly over the air vent pushing down on it causing it to crash down with him on top! Yes, Kurai knows how to make an entrance!

He hit the ground and immediately jumped up!
“That um ... .was not part of my plan…but hi..how are you doing?” Kurai said as he moved to the other side of the table to keep Kiken distracted and away from Prim.

Kiken jumped up and turned around to Kurai faster than Kurai had expected! He began releasing threads and following Kurai. One of the threads moved faster than Kurai, and as Kurai backed up against the wall, a thread pierced the right side of his chest, pinning him against the wall as Kiken moved within a foot and a half of Kurai!

Plan was working so far, Kiken was away from Prim and almost face to face with his oldest child! (Yes Kurai was born before Talon, making him the older one!)

“Is…this…a Luke I am…your father moment?” Kurai said, trying to breathe through the pain. Both of his hearts were still intact and in his chest but that didn't stop the fact he was in serious pain and probably bleeding at the moment. Yet he still has jokes!

“I think you heard…son…but that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you! Right now, your bleeding is pretty bad…normally, your body would be stitching itself up, but…because my thread is stuck in there, pinning you against the wall…your stitches can't repair the hole. My suggestion…fight back…or I will stab you again!” Kiken said as another thread, from his left arm this time, came up a mere centimeter from one of his hearts!

“You wouldn't fucking dare!” Kurai said, still breathing heavily! Kiken barely pierced the skin and stopped.
“Shit!” Kurai said as suddenly 3 threads came out of his arms and aimed straight for Kiken's chest! Immediately, Kiken jumped back, causing the threads to release Kurai.
Immediately, Kurai ran for the door, not even looking back to see if Kiken had been hurt. Hopefully, Zim had rescued Prim because he didn't look to see if she was still there. He was literally running from Kiken! At least he was a good distraction, right?

(Exit)
TWC: 1621
Vigor -4
Chakra -4
Strength -4
Speed -4
1,000/1,000 towards C rank-
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58497-water-prison-technique#434808
621/1000 towards C rank-
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58333-hidden-mist-technique#433897
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:12 am
Jayden Terumi wrote:

Exit

Twc: 2073

+20 Stats

+5 Vigor
+5 chakra
+5 speed
+5 strength

250/250 to https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45239-fire-release-fire-stream-v7#353998
1,000/1,000 to C rank of

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44973-great-fireball-technique#352478

750/2500 to

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57084-fire-release-great-fire-whirlwind#425125
(This is an A rank if it's not allowed, please approve everything else and I'll throw the 750 onto my word bank)

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:12 am
Kurai Tau wrote:

(Exit)
TWC: 1621
Vigor -4
Chakra -4
Strength -4
Speed -4
1,000/1,000 towards C rank-
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58497-water-prison-technique#434808
621/1000 towards C rank-
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t58333-hidden-mist-technique#433897

Approved
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pm
Zim followed Kurai as they swiftly exited the ceiling and entered the hallway. How could they play this dirty? Bringing Prim into this? Zim was angry, don't make him angry! Then again, he was quick to become calm as well. His priority was to save his woman! As they neared the room, he saw Kurai freeze, completely motionless. He found out, obviously, that Kiken and Karina were his mother and father! But after a brief moment he continued forward. He opened the air vent and as they entered the air conditioning units of the building he saw Kurai again stop.
“What - “ Zim said as he got pushed back! Suddenly Kurai dropped down into the room knocking some of the lights out. Whether or not Kurai intentionally knocked out the lights, he wasn't sure, but with the ones left on, they cast perfect shadows for Zims use!
At this point Zim knew that Kiken was distracted and he could easily still be hidden and see Prim well enough to connect shadows to untie her! He had to act fast,not just to save Prim but for Kurai as well, Kiken would be distracted by Kurai yes, but Kiken knew how much Kurai could handle!
Zim caught the shadows behind the chair and began to maneuver them upwards to untie Prim. It took less than a second, and as quietly as he could he made his way out of the ceiling and straight to Prim without a single problem or distraction. He looked back at Kurai and saw him pinned against the wall, then immediately grabbed Prim's hand and motioned for her to quietly follow him as they hurriedly left the room!
Game over, target rescued, Team Fuku for the win!
[Exit]
twc: 1615

16 stats
4 vigor
4 chakra
4 speed
4 strength

1500/1500 to B rank:

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57417-vacuum-sphere

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage