Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

A Rose By Any Other Name(IO) Empty A Rose By Any Other Name(IO)

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:47 pm
Continuation of this thread

Junko would awaken roughly two hours after arriving back home from her busy day with Ren. She would find herself embraced tightly in his arms, being held lovingly. Using her soft, pale hand she’d move some of his hair from his face, and smile up at him. She knew her time with him would be fleeting, the night prior she had talked to Kiko about her plan so she knew it would need to happen soon. She couldn’t decide if she would do it now, since he was already asleep it would as simple as touching him and placing him under her genjutsu. Though as she stared at him, she couldn’t help but want to spend just a few more hours by his side. She knew that this wasn’t a goodbye, but to her, it felt like she was losing something more than just a friend.

Soon she’d be alone once more, though this time it was self-inflicted. She knew that the relationship would be something unsustainable for her, he deserved so much more than she could provide him. Recently all of her time would be consumed by work, assisting the villagers, and training. She felt horrible for not spending her days beside him and knew the distance between them would slowly increase as time went on. If she wanted him not to hurt, this was the only way she could see things happening. Though this belief could be wrong, she still decided that this would be necessary.

However she finally decided that she would do it at the end of the night, perhaps she’d ask him to go out with her to dinner and then some star gazing. She wanted one last amazing memory with him that she would cherish for the rest of her life. She’d then begin to rub his chest lightly, and in a calm voice she’d say
”Ren… Ren, wake up dear. I’d like to go out for dinner if that would be alright.”

She would sit up slowly, attempting to release herself from his embrace. If he hadn’t woken up Junko would nudge him slightly harder, and repeat what she had said just a bit louder. After she was able to wake him up she would climb off of him and stretch out once she stood on her feet. After running her hair through her fingers, removing some of the tangles in the thick black curls, she’d smile and turn to Ren.

”Why don’t we go out to eat tonight, just the two of us? I also heard from one of the locals that it was supposed to be a cloudless night so it would be wonderful to do some star gazing while we’re out. If you’re too tired though I completely understand, you’ve been through a lot today.”

She’d smile at him, once again giving him some puppy eyes as she pleaded her case.

WC:487
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

A Rose By Any Other Name(IO) Empty Re: A Rose By Any Other Name(IO)

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:38 pm
He was at peace. He had everything he ever wanted. He had everything he ever needed. What more could one truly ask for? He had the woman of his dreams wrapped up in his arms, in a beautiful home directly next to an orchard filled with flowers that he had grown himself, just for the woman that he loved and had a blind devotion to. Truly he could want for nothing, he could need for nothing. It was as if the gods above had granted him his afterlife paradise in the first life, without him having to wait for the harsh part of death.

He had lived a life of pain and sorrow, mourning the loss of his home, his family, his sense of self. But now, in the matter of a mere month, he had finally had someting worth living for, worth staying for. He thought this was only possible in his wildest dreams, but he constantly reminded himself that he was awake and alive in this moment. No matter how impossibly blessed he was, he still wanted more. He wanted to be sure that this woman wanted for nothing, needed for nothing. He was dedicated to this woman like he had never been dedicated to anything before in his life and he wanted to protect it more than anything.

He had been taught something beautiful that day, and he was more than appreciative of it. He knew that he thanked Junko so much for being in his life and for allowing him to be in hers, but even then he still felt like he couldn't quite verbalize the amount of love that he had for her. He couldn't speak on the depths of how baffled he was knowing that she was in hife life and he was the lucky man that got to cuddle with her.

He knew that she wasn't ready to dedicate herself to him. He understood that and was completely fine with waiting. He wanted to prove to her that he was able to wait, that he was prepared to provide her the same level of affection from now until he was dead, and probably find a way to love her after his death. But he was worried about her. He was worried that she wouldn't believe him that he was ready to wait, and he was worried that it would push her away.

He thought abotu this from time to time, but for now, he was going to revel in the fact that he got to feel the heat of her body, and feel her skin pressed against his. He felt her begin to stir, waking him up by the time she had rubbed against his chest. She would tell him that she wanted to go to dinner. But he wasn't focused on that at first, he would open his eyes, and he would nuzzle her forehead with his, "You called me dear. Truly love, it is truly a miracle that such a voice like yours was given as a gift to this world. I could listen to it every day."

She would sit up, and Ren would of course look at her upper body, analyzing every curve and contour that was housed within the outline of her perfect form. She would speak to him about them going out tonight, to dinner and then to stargaze. He felt this was the perfect time for him to show off the new techniques that he had been working on in secret, exactly for this moment. He had been exploring a rather scenic spot, and he wanted to show her that spot before they called it a night. But first, dinner.

"I would absolutely love to go out to dinner with you. I've actually been meaning to ask you to go stargazing anyways, so you just beat me to it darling. As a matter of fact, I know the perfect place for us to go. You go get ready, and I will too. I think we should both look our best. Oh and also, darling, do forigve me if I come off a little forward, but I would like to consider this a date. If it's all the same to you. This would be a good chance for us to get to know each other better, just like we talked about!"

He would leap to his feet and he would run to his room, dashing up the stairs, running by Kiko. He would yell hello to her as he walked by in an excited tone. After a few minutes, he was cleaned up and ready to go.

He remembered the resturaunt that he had help put back together a couple weeks ago. The owner said that he owed him a favor, and he decided that he was going to use this a chance to have him paid back. While he was in his room, he teleported over to the resturante and spoke with the owner, and had him clear the place out and arrange a rather romantic evening for the two of them. He asked for them to make her favorite food, and to fill the place with moon flowers. He handed them a few thousand ryo as a tip to make sure it was done by the time that they got there.

He would walk down the steps, and he would wait for Junko to be ready for them both to go on their night on the town, with bated breath and a pounding heart, he was prepared to show his beloved Junko just how much he loved her.

WC: 933
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:52 pm
She was happy to hear that he wanted to go out with her but felt a bit saddened at the thought of this being their first and last official date. As he began to lay out the plan she would look at him and happily agree to them. Wanting this to be whatever his heart desired, she would do nearly anything he asked of her. Soon he would make his way upstairs and she’d follow also passing Kiko. As she walked by her clone Junko would stop her and inform Kiko that she had plans with Ren tonight. Kiko obviously knew what she meant by this, but to Ren, it would just seem like she was informing Kiko of their date.

Junko would then proceed to the bathroom where she’d begin getting ready. She would wrap her hair up tightly in a bun so as to not get it wet before climbing into the bath for a little while. While relaxing she continued to weigh the options in her mind, she didn’t want Ren to forget about her completely but knew that it was all or nothing with him. She would quietly cry to herself as she soaked in the hot water, this would be one of the hardest things she had to do thus far. How would he treat her after she changed his memory, her heart broke at the thought of his muse being somebody other than herself. After about 15 minutes she’d climb out and begin drying off.

With a towel wrapped around her body, Junko exited the bathroom and made her way into her bedroom. After sifting through her clothes, Junko found a tight-fitting black dress that had black and gold flowers up the right side. It would stop just above her knees, and flair out slightly at her waist. The top of the dress was strapless with a sweetheart-style neckline that was a bit revealing. She also carried a red shawl that she would place over her bare shoulders. After pulling out some jewelry that she had put in her closet for special occasions, Junko would adorn herself in various red and gold accessories. For her hair, she’d let it lay naturally then combed any tangles and knots in it. Sitting down at her vanity, Junko would pull out a bit of makeup too, though she hardly wore it she figured why not. She would attempt to go for a simple look, some black winged liner, mascara, and red matte lipstick that matched her crimson eyes. After slipping on a pair of black heels and spraying herself with some lilac perfume she walked downstairs.

Her heels could be heard as she stepped from her room, and then down the stairs. She soon would find him, and present herself to him with a bit of a blush.

”Alright, I believe I’m ready to go. What do you think the dress is too much?”

She would motion with both hands up and down her body hoping he thought it wasn’t too much. If he approached her, he would instantly smell the relaxing lilac perfume she had used previously. Her normal confident behavior would be turned off in this moment as she sheepishly waited for his observation.

WC:542
Total WC: 1029
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:58 pm
Ren had just teleported back to his room when he heard very familiar footsteps walking down the steps. His Junko was done getting ready, and now she'd be waiting on him. He decided that he was going to show her something that he had been holding on to for a few days, just for this occasion should it had ever risen. He lifted the mattress off of its frame, and he pulled out a small ornate box from under it. The box was roughly the size of his pack, but much smaller in depth.

He placed the mattress back on the frame and he set the box down onto the mattress. He became slightly flustered at the idea of what he was going to do. He opened the box and he emptied the contents onto the bed and he arranged it. When he was ready to leave his room, he breathed in deep, adjusted his clothing and he took a few steps out of the room. He would turn the corner, and what Junko would see was a very different Ren than what she was used to.

Ren descended down the stairs in a suit crafted with meticulous attention to detail, a symphony of what he had hoped was allure and sophistication. His hair would be perfectly styled, brushed to perfection, his wavey hair would be far more kempt and pristine than his usual. The fabric of the coat, a luxurious blend of crimson and onyx, draped elegantly over his form, caressing his silhouette with a whisper of refinement. His jacket was tailored to perfection, hugging his shoulder and tapering at the waist, accentuating his slender but masculine frame. There was a glossy sheen of the fabric lending an air of opulence to the ensemble.

Beneath the jacket, he wore a crisp white shirt with a subtle pattern that caught the light with a beguiling shimmer. He wore a scarlet tie, expertly knotted at his throat, adding a dash of flair to the outfit, drawing the eye to the elegant lines of his neck. His trousers were sleek and tailored, they cascaded in graceful folds to meet polished black shoes. His trousers hugged his legs with perfect precision, bringing to light his long and slender legs. To complete the outfit, Junko would smell a hint of cologne lingering in the air, its intoxicating fragrance would weave a spell of intrigue around him.

He would descend the stairs, and he would be absolutely taken by the woman who stood before him. Her slender form beging hugged just perfectly by the dress that she was wearing. The revealing nature of the dress made his knees slightly weak as he would stumble for a moment. Her hair was absolutely gorgeous, stunning even. He could see her long legs, the porcelain skin was almost too perfect to belong to a woman that didn't have a strain of the divine within her being. She would ask if he thought the dress was too much.

To which he stammered for a moment, caught his breath, then responded, "Sweetheart. Stunning, beautiful, phenominal darling Junko. If there was truly any word that I could use to describe just how beautiful you are as you stand before me right now, I would use them" He would approach her and place his hands on the cloth that covered her shoulders. "I have spent my entire life trying to find the perfect words to describe every scene that I have seen. But there are truly no words to describe how utterly and unspeakably stunning you are at this moment. Songs couldn't be written with the right lyrics to do you any justice."

He would smile to his beautiful beloved Junko. Then he would wrap her arm around his. "Now my darling, in a dress like that, you should not be walking. I have a rather special surprise for you, if you would indulge me." He would then tell her to brace herself, pressing his forehead against hers. Then in a moment they would teleport directly inside the resturaunt within the village. The tables were all moved out of the room, and it was just her and him with nobody within the whole place. The owner of the resturaunt bowed before them both, and there would be a gathering of some locals, all dressed in their absolute best dress, armed with musical instruments.

Ren would pull a chair out for his darling, motioning for her to take a seat. The entire room that they were in was decorated with the most beautiful linens and textiles. Ren had fixed this place up a few weeks ago, and he was glad to see that his repairs were still holding up alright. Then the band began to play a soft a beautiful tune as the waitress came out with an order of various pieces of sushi, something that Ren was fairly certain was something she would like. He would look across the table, lovingly into her eyes. He would grab his chopsticks, grab a piece that he would see her eye first, pick it up and bring it to her mouth.

If she accepted his gesture, then he would chuckle lightly, then hand her the chopsticks. He would then ask her, "I hope this isn't too much. But for first, of what I hope is many dates to come, I wanted it to be absolutely perfect."

WC: 901
TWC:  1834
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:59 pm
She paced in the living room for a bit as she waited for Ren to finish getting ready. Her nerves were growing with every second that passed, and she couldn’t help but be anxious about the upcoming interaction. Junko wondered if Kiko was going to be upset with her for doing it like this, was she going too far? Some would say her plan in general would be going too far, and she would agree. Regardless she knew that enacting her plan would be far easier than breaking the poor man's heart. From what Kiko had told her, they had a rather pleasant walk a little while ago so Junko hoped they’d be able to find happiness with each other

Junko would hear him walking down the stairs and would wait for him to find her in the living room. As he entered the room Junko would become immediately flustered as she saw his attire. He looked absolutely amazing, she wondered if he bought that suit specifically for an occasion like this. She’d place her hand on her cheek and look him up and down, looking at every small detail that he had perfectly placed. The air around him smelled intoxicating as he approached her.

She’d interlock her fingers and bow to him as he began to compliment her, attempting to hide her flustered expression. As she stood, she felt his hand's warm hands on her shoulders and smiled happily as they locked eyes. She hated that only a few days ago there was a part of her that thought the things he dreamt of could have been her reality one day. Now, however, his honied words only made the guilt inside of her grow extensively. For now, she was going to try and enjoy what little time she had left with him and not let her thoughts consume her.

As he wrapped his arm around hers, he would inform her that she shouldn’t be just simply walking around like that, seemingly having a different way of getting there. She knew he had been training rather hard lately and picking up a lot of jobs in the nearby settlement so she was excited to see what tricks he had up his sleeve. He’d warn her to brace herself and she would to the best ability as the two of them touched foreheads and then seemingly were off.

Soon she found herself in the middle of a rather extravagant-looking restaurant. It looked to be decorated specifically for this occasion, she couldn’t help but wonder how he could have possibly set this all up in time. The place seemed empty, other tables and chairs looked to be removed other than the one that Ren now ushered her towards. Everything looked perfect, not a single thing was out of place. They’d be greeted by the owner, an elderly man whom she had previously seen in the nearby settlement, and the well-dressed staff.

Junko thanked Ren as she sat in the seat he had pulled out for her and took a moment to gaze at the various decorations. She had never been on a date quite like this before, she’d never met anyone like Ren before. The longer the date went on, the more she regretted her decision to alter his memory. Though to Ren she would seem completely enamored by her surroundings, almost like she was start struck.

After a few moments, a waitress would come out from the kitchen, carrying a plate with a variety of sushi on it. How did he know she loved sushi, she did eat it quite often so it wasn’t too shocking that knew. Before digging in, she’d look over her options and speak in her normal melodic voice.

”How’d you know I loved sushi? You’re honestly so thoughtful Ren, I don’t know how I got so lucky.”

He then would grab his chopsticks, and pick up a piece of sushi that she had been eyeing. For a moment she was disappointed that he picked the one she wanted, but became overjoyed as he offered to feed it to her. She’d maintain eye contact as she leaned closer to him, opened her mouth, and took the food from him. Though she would quickly pull back, and cover her mouth as she chewed happily. Her body would sway slightly left and right joyfully as she savored the taste.

He would comment saying that he hoped the date wasn't too much, which she thought was funny. She’d finish chewing her food before speaking, her voice was light and fluffy as she spoke.

”Don’t be ridiculous, I love this! You treat me so wonderfully, and this just highlights how amazing you treat me”

WC: 789
Total WC: 1818
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:00 am
The date was going exactly as he had imagined. He hadn't remembered a single time that he had been happier than he was in this moment. He had fed her the piece of sushi, and her eyes never left his, he couldn't help but to be intoxicated by her gaze. "My love you have the most darling eyes. Everything about them is so beautiful. I truly couldn't be happier than I am right now. I am so thankful that you have given me this chance to truly get to know you better." He would smile as he watched her happily eat the piece of sushi.

They would continue to eat for a while, and their conversation would be a mixture of him reciting his favorite poetry to her, even playing his harmonica to her for a small spell. She would speak to him about how lucky she was to have him and how amazing he treated her. He would of course pass these words as he did try to be humble, but he would turn the words back to her as he usually would and was best at. "No Junko. As I've stated I am so thankful to have you in my life. You have brought me endless joy and ceaseless amazement. There is truly nothing you can't do, and it never ceases to amaze me."

He would think for a moment after he would say this. He had something on his mind, but he wasn't sure how he was going to relay the information to her. His train of thought was cut off with dessert. The wait staff would bring out the accompaniments, including several forms of chocolate, fruits, but his favorite piece of the dessert, mainly because it was hers, buns filled with custard. The wait staff would deliver the food and the owner would come up to the table.

Ren would greet the elder gentleman and the old man would begin to explain to Junko with the following, "Young woman this man here has been a blessing to me and my family. A few weeks ago, he had rebuilt almost the entire roof by himself after it had caved in from it being so darn old. He had told me after that in the form of payment, to prepare for him to drop in like he did this evening, and prepare the place for a rather special guest. It seems to me that you are the very one he spoke so highly of. Please," He would motion for her to give him her hand, "Allow me your hand a moment, there is a surprise that I have for you." If she accepted, then he would put out his own hand and place a pearl necklace on her palm, allowing it to fall to each side of her hand.

The older man would smile and turn to Ren, "I'll let you explain that one, young man. Enjoy dessert you two. Do keep this man in your thoughts, for he is truly a blessing to the island." The older man would walk back to the kitchen, and Ren would be completely flustered by what he had said. "So. I'm sorry about that. He is a very sweet man, he and I really hit it off when I helped him with the roof." He would rub his neck in embarassement. "About the necklace." He would point to the necklace in her hand. "I had actually gone diving with some of the locals about a week ago and we ended up finding a great amount of clams near some of the docks. I paid the men to split them, carefully as to not kill them, and take their pearls. Then they released them back into the water to start the process over again. But these, here." He would walk around the table to her and place it on her if she would allow.

"These are the ones that we had found that day." The necklace was completely surrounded with pearls, with dozens of them. But the center piece, the capstone of the necklace was the bright pink pearl, with one black pearl on each side. "The black ones I really felt represented the darkness that you feel you bring to the table in this relationship. I know you said that I don't know the real you. But that pink one in the center, that represents the you that I see. The you that is perfect in every way." He would smile, somewhat hoping a meteor would fall out of the sky and take him off the planet as he was so worried he was making a fool of himself.

"Also!" He turned his attention to the desserts, "I know that you like the buns with custard so much, so I had them make you some. The chocolate on the other hand is mostly made by me. When I had helped the school with their food problem, I had bought some fermented cocao beans from them and I roasted them, and turned them into chocolate. So I really hope you like that as well. I was going to give it to you as a gift later, but this seemed like the perfect time to give em' to ya." He would sit there and watch as she chose whichever dessert to try. "But if you wanted anything else, just let me know and I can make that happen for you, of course." He would place his hand over hers.

"I know I come off as idealistic and a bit insane sometimes. Truth be told I've been trying to think of how to tell you this. So I'm going to just do what I've always done with you, and come out and say it." He would position himself in the chair, still holding her hand. "I know you are busy with the creation of the village. I promise that I am not going to take too much of your time. The only thing I want is to make you happy. I want to bring your dreams to a reality, but more importantly. I want to see you see yourself for the woman that I see. The perfect woman that I have seen from the beginning. You won't ever have to worry about me nagging you for your attention, because I know you're a busy woman. But please, I want you to know. My feelings for you haven't changed. I have seen you in combat, I have seen the things you can do, some things first hand. But not a single thing about you in my mind has changed. You're not a monster, you're not a bad person. You are a beautiful woman, with an even more beautiful soul. I'm sure you've done dark things and have had dark things done to you. But just know this, I'm never going to stop loving you, Junko Tsukiko. Not a single day will pass that I won't love you, think about you, and appreciate your existence. I know you may still not believe me, and I want to spend every day of my life proving it to you. But I love you."

He would end by exhaling heavily. "I had been wanting to get that off my chest for some time now. Thank you for pulling through that with me." He would flash her a huge smile and finally give her a chance to respond to his monologue.

WC: 1241
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:50 pm
Throughout their meal they’d talk and laugh together, she had to admit, if the night wasn’t going to end how she knew it would, she’d be having the time of her life. She’d admire him, as she often did when he began reciting poetry to her. Her siren eyes would lock onto his gaze as he performed for her. He had an amazing way with words, it felt as if he was speaking directly to her heart and soul as he spoke sweetly to her. Thankfully she didn’t have much time to dread the inevitable ceasing of their relationship, so she was able to maintain face throughout their dinner.

In his normal fashion, he’d turn her compliment around, and use it back on her. If only he knew the real her, he wouldn’t be saying such things. Yes, he saw what she was capable of and didn’t run, but was only a fraction of herself. He didn’t know about the crazed thoughts that lingered in her mind at the feeling of pain, how she hungered to feel the excruciating ecstasy of being harmed. Even if he did know the worst parts of her, he still probably wouldn’t leave her side. Which is why she needed to save him from the pain of being close to her.

For a moment he seemingly looked like he had something to say, but was cut off by a few trays of dessert that were now making the way to their table. She watched as various fruits, chocolates, and her personal favorite, baked buns filled with custard were laid out on the table in front of them. Her eyes would fill with excitement as she was presented with the various options. As the wait staff left she’d make sure to thank each of them as they left the table.

As the owner approached the table, Junko would lay her left hand on top of Rens and then turn to the old man as he spoke. The owner would explain that Ren had come by previously and helped fix up the once run-down establishment. Junko wasn’t shocked to hear this as he often spent his time aiding various people throughout the island, he was just that type of guy. No matter what issue or situation she and others found themselves in, people knew they could depend on him.

She held out her hand as the old man requested and watched as a beautiful pearl necklace dropped into her palm. This, she was surprised by. Junko trembled lightly as she gazed at the extravagant gift that now laid in her hand. At this point, it was impossible to hide the flustered state she now found herself in. The man would comment that Ren was a blessing to the island, which she would nod in agreeance with. As the owner then began to walk away, she would thank him for the amazing meal, and turn her attention back to Ren as he began to explain the significance.

At first, he’d apologize for the old man's forwardness to which she would promptly wave off indicating that it was no issue. He explained that he and a few locals had humanely harvested them from near one of the docks. There was seemingly nothing that Ren couldn’t do if he set his mind to it, and for that, she envied him slightly. She was still trying to collect her thoughts as she motioned for her to hand it to him as he continued to explain how it was crafted specifically for her. He would then stand and walk behind her, attempting to place it on her. She’d accept his offer and move her long hair to the side as she clasped it around her neck. As he explained the reasoning behind the placement of the pearls her face would be nearly red as her heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and anxiety.

Though the gift was very beautiful and thought out, she knew she couldn’t keep it. Once she altered his memory, she’d need to hand it over to Kiko to not raise any suspicion. Though her heart yearned to keep it for herself, she knew that if Ren found out about the switch he’d never forgive her for it. As the necklace was fastened she’d touch them lightly as they laid on her porcelain skin.

She was seemingly in a state of shock, unable to form any cohesive thoughts, let alone sentences. Thankfully he would quickly change the topic to the desserts that were in front of them. Though, similarly to the pearls, he informed her of his assistance in making the chocolates in front of them. She found herself completely enamored with him in this moment, he seemingly was everything she had hoped for in a partner. He was loving, hard-working, compassionate, and overall just a wonderful being. She hated that she had encountered him at this point in her life, she wondered what their life would have been like if she never would have gone to moon.

He’d placed his hand on hers as he continued speaking, she would then take a small bite from one of the buns, and hang on to his every word. Seemingly he had something to get off his chest, which she’d freely allow him to do. He’d speak about his dedication, affection, and love for her which began to kill her internally. She had been able to push most of her unwavering guilt aside to focus more on the experience, however, in this moment she was unable to control herself. As he spoke of seeing the real her, and what she was like in battle her eyes would become teary. She wanted to beg him to stop, to tell him of her plans and reveal herself to him, but she knew he would just brush it off like the previous warnings she had given him about herself.

By the time he finished his confession, a few tears would have rolled down her cheeks as she looked at him lovingly. She wished they could just leave together, and find somewhere else to spend the rest of their lives, but she knew she wouldn’t be happy with such a life. Junko found herself in a rather difficult spot and contemplated what options would be available to her. Finding no other alternatives, she’d wipe the tears from her eyes and cheeks, attempting to not mess up her makeup.  

She’d stutter slightly as she attempted to find the words to say to him. Her mind and heart were torn on what to say to him. It’d take her a moment to respond as emotional turmoil danced in her head. However after she was able to collect herself, she’d speak up rather sheepishly.

”Ren this is… this gift I can’t accept this. I feel as if I’ve done nothing to earn your dedication. You’ve given and shown me so much, and it kills me that I’m unable to give you the same. I know you said that you won't take up too much of my time, but that’s the problem… The more I’m around you, the more I feel like I want to be around you always. Since your arrival in my life, every day I think of you. Of us. You deserve so much more than I offer you, you deserve to have somebody who would follow you to the moon and back upon your request.”

Another tear would roll down her cheek as she spoke to him, though she wouldn’t move her hand away from him.

WC:1265
Total WC: 3083
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:19 am
He felt as though his plan was working out exactly as he intended. There seemed to be some sort of break in her facade of bewilderment within the restaurant, she seemed like she was shocked at all of the input that being thrown at her at once. But when he changed the topic, it seemed to restart her brain and she began to think clearly once more. He had hoped that all of this was showing her how truly devoted he was to her, how he wanted nothing more than to love her, protect her. But in this moment, he had something awaken within him that was far more primal.

He would speak his monologue, but the entire time his mind would wander into other means of love that he wanted to have with her. His eyes would glance down toward her figure. He had been trying to keep a cap on his lust and desire for Junko, but it was beginning to become far too powerful for him to keep contained. When he had finished speaking his piece, he noticed that tears were running down her face. He would hand her a napkin so she could wipe the tears from her face.

She began to speak, but she would stutter. He couldn't contain his emotions, he had never heard her stutter before, and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever heard. But when she spoke, it saddned him slightly. She said that she couldn't accept his gift. He would smile lovingly at her, he knew that she would respond in such a way. It was quite typical for her to not believe that she wasn't bringing enough to the situation to earn such a prize, and it was a point that he couldn't wait to bring to light.

She spoke that he had given her so much, and she believed that she had given so little.  He would continue to smile at her with a loving gaze attempting to break through her uncertainty. She would continue and the words she spoke would bring a small tear to his own eyes. She would speak how she always thought of him, how she wanted to be around him always. It was the best news that he had ever heard in his entire life. His mind rushed with excitement and love as he listened to every word that she spoke.

She would speak on what he deserved, how he deserved someone that would follow him to the moon and back upon his request. But he would just stare at her, holding her hand in his, and not letting it go. Seeing her confess her own feelings for him caused his heart and soul to explode with an overwhelming amount of joy and desire. He barely had the words to speak, but being that it was him, he knew exactly what to say. He wasn't going to let her put herself down so easily, nor was he going to make herself believe that she wasn't the perfect partner.

When she was done speaking, he would walk around the table, bring himself to one knee and look at her deep in the eyes. He would place his left hand on her thigh and his right hand would caress her beautiful face, should she allow. He would speak to her in a soft, almost breathless way. He would get directly next to her face, as to accentuate his point even farther.

"Junko, you bring more to this relationship than you could ever imagine. You have given me every reason to pour my heart and soul into this island, into us. You have given me the reason to stay in one place. My entire life has been spent wandering from place to place, because I had been looking for my purpose in life. But little did I know my seemingly random travel to Moon would provide everything I could ever ask for in life, Junko. You say I deserve more than what you offer, but truly you offer me everything I could ever ask for in life. But you're right, you wouldn't follow me to the Moon and back upon my request, because you are too busy with the creation of the village. But I pledge myself to this village, to you and to every ends of the Earth that you may require of me. As long as it means that I get to be with you, I will promise you right now. There is nothing I won't do to prove to you that I am dedicated to you." He would pause for a moment.

"Hey. Before we go any farther with this conversation. I did promise you a night of stargazing. I know of a perfect place to do just that." He bring himself to his feet. He would turn to the owner, and thank him for the lovely evening that he had with his darling Junko. The owner would thank him for everything. Then he would press his forehead against hers and he would teleport them out of the building and right to a place that he had set up just before they left for their night on the town.

When they appeared, they would be on the shores of the island. She would be standing directly where she was standing the moment she had seen him lying on the rock. The first place they had seen each other across the sand. He would swing his arm around her legs and behind her and he would hoist her into the air. "On the first mission we ever went on, I carried you up to your bed. Feeling your body pressed against mine brings such a smile to my face, I hope you are okay with my carrying you to our next destination.

They would arrive at the rock that Ren had laid upon when he first saw Junko. There would be a blanket, candles already lit, with a bucket of ice with a bottle of wine sitting within it and two glasses beside it. He would lie her down gently on the blanket, and he would crack open the bottle of wine, pouring her a glass. He would make sure to top off her glass as the conversation continued. He would give her some time to respond to everything that was going on.

But as he would let her think, he would lean in and give her a soft and gentle kiss on her cheek. He prayed for more, knowing that he wanted to have all of her. His breathe was shallow for a moment, as his body began to ache and yearn for her warmth, he had imagined them truly being one so many times before, but the desire burned within his soul in this moment.

WC: 1135
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:47 am
As she explained herself to him he would just lovingly gaze at her. She knew her apprehensions would fall on deaf ears as the more she tried to talk him out of his affection towards her, he seemingly became increasingly infatuated with her. Without a word, he would rise from his chair and kneel on one knee in front of her. She’d allow him to place his hand on her thigh and caress her face gently. As his hand made contact with her cheek she’d rub her face up against it and close her eyes as she reveled in the feeling of his relaxing touch. She’d lean in slightly, allowing his face closer to hers as he began speaking once again. As he began to talk Junko would open her eyes back up and look at him with an empathetic expression.

He would start off by mentioning what he believed she brought into the relationship. She felt guilty that she was the reason he had decided to give up his passion for traveling for her, she knew he believed that it was for a good reason but she simply couldn’t see it. Though Junko regularly gave off an air of confidence, she was secretly very insecure. She had always dreamed of finding somebody who worshiped the ground she walked on, and now that she had found it she couldn’t shake the feeling of being undeserving of such dedication. He would then pledge himself to her and the village which only made her feel even sadder. Tears continued to stream down her cheek, some being intercepted by the hand on her cheek.

After pausing momentarily he’d quickly change the subject to them moving scenery to a place where they could stargaze. She’d give a nod of approval seeing as she was left rather speechless from his unyielding commitment to her. He’d stand, and as he pulled his hand from her cheek she’d follow it slightly, not wanting him to remove his touch, but soon she’d pull away as she felt herself getting sucked towards him. As he thanked the owner Junko would as well and offered a quick wave before Ren turned back to her.

She would wipe the tears from her face as she composed herself, still trying to seem like she was all right. As he leaned down towards her and connected his forehead to hers, Junko would offer him a happy smile before they were quickly whisked away. Instantly they arrived at a place that Junko remembered quite well, it was where she and Ren had first met each other. Without a word, he hoisted Junko into the air and she allowed him to do so. He then would go on to explain that the night of their first mission, when she had fallen asleep on the couch he had carried her to bed in a similar manner and that he wished to do so again. As he finished speaking she would giggle a bit before speaking once more.

”You know, I figured that’s what had happened when I woke up beside you. That morning you played me such a lovely song too, you’re so thoughtful and talented. I feel so lucky to have you in my life.”

Her words were true, but they hung heavy in her chest as they left her mouth. Junko relaxed in his arms, as she happily laid her head against his chest. The storming thoughts that plagued her mind grew silent as she focused on the rhythmic sound of his heartbeat and for a moment she felt nothing but bliss. She wished to stay like this forever with him, her heart yearned for his attention and begged her to change her plans. However, her brain would quickly snuff out any thought of that being her reality as her emotions began to stir once more.
Soon they would approach the rock she had seen him lying on during their first meeting. A large plush blanket was laid out perfectly, a handful of candles were lit nearby, and she noticed a bucket of ice that held a bottle of expensive-looking wine. He would place her on the blanket softly and then proceed to open the bottle of wine. As he poured them both a glass, Junko would sit up slightly and accept the glass he handed to her.

She’d take a moment to take in her surroundings, as she contemplated what to say to him. The sky above them was cloudless and she could see the various stars that twinkled above them clearly. As she gazed up at them, she noticed Ren leaning in close to her and attempting to kiss her on the cheek. Time slowed for her slightly as she contemplated what to do at this moment. There wasn’t much she could say to him to save him from her, but she could attempt to make this night a more memorable one for him. She allowed him to kiss her cheek, but as she felt his lips leave her face she decided to act on an impulse.

Before he could get too far from her, Junko would gently grab his face with both of her dainty hands, and if he allowed she’d place her soft lips against his. She knew that what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn’t stop herself. If he allowed she would continue to kiss him, sweetly at first but then a bit more aggressively. She wanted more but knew she couldn’t take it any farther than this, knowing it would greatly hurt her dear Kiko if she ever found out. After a few minutes of indulging herself, Junko pulled back and noticed a bit of her red lipstick had stuck onto him slightly.

Junko would laugh a bit, and attempt to rub it away if he allowed her to do so. She’d let out a content sigh before pulling the wine glass to her mouth and taking a sip. After swirling the liquid a bit, she would look back up to him with a loving expression before speaking.

”I can’t make you any promises, but I want you to know that regardless of what happens, I will always cherish the time I’ve spent by your side. If you’re willing to wait, I’ll stop trying to dissuade you from your pursuit. Who knows, maybe we will end up living the life you dream of us having.”

She’d place the glass back down on the rock and lay on her back as she gazed up at the stars above them as she waited for him to respond.

WC:1105
Total WC: 4188
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:53 am
He knew what he said would fall on deaf ears. She felt so lowly of herself in this relationship. But she didn't quite understand just how amazing she truly was. As he pressed his hand against her cheek, she would nuzzle it softly, making his heart skip a beat for a fraction of a second. When he finally came back to the planet, he would continue. She would lean in, coming closer to his own face, and he could feel his muscles begin to weaken. Bit by bit this woman was enough to cause him to double over at the mere tilt of the neck.

He knew that when he spoke to her, she barely believed the words that he said. No matter how desperate he was to get her to see what she offered, her face remained empathetic. It was enough for him to realize that his words weren't quite sinking in completely. But with that, he would change the setting of their conversation. They teleported to the place that they had first met, where he had a candlelit setting awaiting them both. He would note in his mind just how nice it was to be able to teleport around the island, very handy with his world. He would activate his chakra sensory. Just feeling that he wanted to soak in her very essence as well as her real-time presence.

When he would bring up the first time he had ever carried her, she would compliment him and even recount that he had played her a lovely song that day. She stated that she was so lucky to have him in her life. Her words were so soothing to his mind and soul, he felt that when he had her in his arms, there was nothing that could get in between him and anything. No obstacle was too high, no mountain too strong.

She laid her head against his chest as they walked across the sand and toward the rock, there was no weight to her head to him. It was just a floating sensation, as if he could hold her up in the air, hoisted day in and day out. They arrived at the rock, and he would place her down gently. He would lean in toward her and kiss her on the cheek, something he had done before. But he would never realize just what was in store only moments later.

As he pulled his head away from her cheek, she turned to him, gently grabbed his face. His body was in shock, he couldn't move a single muscle with her hands grabbing onto his face. He looked at her, stunned. What was happening? His mind couldn't think clearly with her fingers wrapped around his jawline and cheeks. She leaned in closer to his own face, and she would place her perfect lips onto his own. His body would go limp for a second, hardly able to withstand the sheer amount of pleasure and joy that he felt in that moment.

Her kiss was gentle at first, and he would close his eyes and reciprocate the kiss. He would bring his right hand up and place it against her cheek. He leaned in closer to her, feeling her heat from her lips gently brushing against his own. She would continue to kiss him, and he would lean in harder. She would kiss him more aggressively, and he would take this moment to wrap his left arm around her waist and he would lie her down on the rock's surface, leaving him on top of her. He would interlock his fingers of his right hand with her left, and he would pin her hand down against the rock.

As they continued to kiss, he would teleport them both to Ren's bedroom, directly on top of his bed. She would pull away for a moment, and she would tell him that she would stop trying to dissuade him from this pursuit. Normally, he would acknowledge that she spoke and respond in kind, but this was not a normal situation. His eyes were hungry as they stared at her dainty lips, and he would try to take them with his own once again if she allowed.

He would not push her to do anything she wouldn't want to do, but he was going to try and get every single moment that he could out of his time with her. He would continue to kiss her for as long as she would let him. Her lips were not only a source of pleasure and joy for him, but it was a victory that he had been fighting so hard for. Her lips were liquor to him, a drug that he could not get enough of. He only had them for a few moments, and he already believed that he could not live his life without them being pressed against his own.

His love wouldn't die down for her any time soon. Continuing to hold her right hand, and pinning it against the bed while he would kiss her on her lips, down her jawline and into her neck. Something would awaken within him in that moment, something more primal. His mind was currently turned off, and his heart was the one that was currently moving the entirety of the being that was Ren. He would respond kindly if she asked him to stop, as he wasn't a monster. But he certainly was going to continue if not stopped.

WC: 917
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum