Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

A Rose with its Thorn Empty A Rose with its Thorn

Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:53 am
Tenshi looked proudly at the new home he had purchased within the most expensive part of the Uchiha District. Business at Tenseals had been booming recently, his organisation growing to an unprecedent level of popularity, so his own wallet had expanded exponentially. It was at that point that the Uchiha had decided to upgrade his living situation, going from his small one bedroom apartment, to his large double story, three bedroom home. The number of rooms was a deliberate feature, as the Uchiha was expecting two additions to his household. Standing in the middle of his new backyard, which was a larger space than his entire apartment from before, Tenshi began his preparations.

Dragon - Dog - Tiger- Rat - Dog - Ox - Ram - Dragon

Performing the hand seals, Tenshi created three Fuinjutsu seals on the ground in a perfect triangle. The seals were placed 4m apart with the Tenshi walking over and standing directly in the middle of one. Taking a deep breath, Tenshi began channeling his chakra watching as all three seals transformed into magic circles with a 2m diameter at Jutsu Speed. A thin line of indecipherable seals, no wider than 5cm in width, began to expand out from the circle Tenshi was standing in at Jutsu Speed. Once the two lines stemming from Tenshi's circle reached the other two, another line connected those two to each other, forming a triangle.

It was time. A young woman rose from each circle, each with different features. Tenshi would look at each of them, speaking their name in greeting as he did so. The girl to the left of him was the shorter and younger of the two, she had pink eyes with two-toned hair, green at the base with pink tips at the end. She wore a short, black dress. "Ayane." The other girl who stood on his right side was taller than her counterpart, and was older than both Ayane and Tenshi. She had light purple hair and a somewhat pale skin tone. Her eyes a cool, light grey. She too wore a black dress, albeit a bit longer. "Kaya."

Both of his sisters took a moment to gain their bearings, the ritual had been an unusual and uncomfortable feeling, so everything was quite odd. Ayane was the first to speak. "Ayane... that's my name... right? You're Tenshi and Kaya... My big brother and sister? Brother and sister... OH EM GEE! BRO AND SIS!" Ayane began jumping up and down with excitement at the realisation that she had siblings, unable to hold in her joy at the situation. Kaya, on the other hand, reacted very differently. After taking a moment to understand the situation, she would smile politely and give both of her siblings a respectful bow. "Brother, sister, it is a pleasure to finally meet you both. As your elder, I look forward to living with and protecting you both to the best of my ability.

Tenshi could not hold back his own joy, smiling widely at his two siblings. "I'm sorry it has taken so long for us to meet, welcome to your new home!" Tenshi would then spend the next half hour showing his siblings around their house, including their fully furnished bedrooms. "Tenshi you must be LOOOOADED dude! Having a rich brother is going to make life SO chill!" He would simply chuckle at this, opting not to tell either of them just yet that they would need to work at TenSeals to live with him.

Following the house tour, Tenshi would take them both to the living room to grant them some protection for their future trials. "I will be placing Fuinjutsu Seals on the both of you, these will assist you and you may return to me for more, should you need them." Tenshi would then take the time to place the following seals on both of them:

1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)
  5. Chakra Storage Seal (30 Power) (90 AP)

After this, he would take a moment to breath and recover from the copious amount of chakra he had expended already. "Well, with all of that out of the way, why don't I show you both around? Konoha is a beautiful village and there is so much to see! Including my shop, which you will both be working at to cover rent..." Their joy was quickly met with shock and confusion. "Yay I can't wai- Erm... excuse me? Work...?

Exit

TWC: 755

Creating Ayane Uchiha and Kaya Uchiha through the use of Mortal Instruments. Both of them gain both abilities mentioned within the technique. Any inherited elements, specs or skills will be posted on their character pages upon approval. Each of them shall gain the above seals.

-755 towards mastering Wood Dragon for Power (755/2062)

Last edited by Tenshi Uchiha on Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

A Rose with its Thorn Empty Re: A Rose with its Thorn

Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:56 am
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:Tenshi looked proudly at the new home he had purchased within the most expensive part of the Uchiha District. Business at Tenseals had been booming recently, his organisation growing to an unprecedent level of popularity, so his own wallet had expanded exponentially. It was at that point that the Uchiha had decided to upgrade his living situation, going from his small one bedroom apartment, to his large double story, three bedroom home. The number of rooms was a deliberate feature, as the Uchiha was expecting two additions to his household. Standing in the middle of his new backyard, which was a larger space than his entire apartment from before, Tenshi began his preparations.

Dragon - Dog - Tiger- Rat - Dog - Ox - Ram - Dragon

Performing the hand seals, Tenshi created three Fuinjutsu seals on the ground in a perfect triangle. The seals were placed 4m apart with the Tenshi walking over and standing directly in the middle of one. Taking a deep breath, Tenshi began channeling his chakra watching as all three seals transformed into magic circles with a 2m diameter at Jutsu Speed. A thin line of indecipherable seals, no wider than 5cm in width, began to expand out from the circle Tenshi was standing in at Jutsu Speed. Once the two lines stemming from Tenshi's circle reached the other two, another line connected those two to each other, forming a triangle.

It was time. A young woman rose from each circle, each with different features. Tenshi would look at each of them, speaking their name in greeting as he did so. The girl to the left of him was the shorter and younger of the two, she had pink eyes with two-toned hair, green at the base with pink tips at the end. She wore a short, black dress. "Ayane." The other girl who stood on his right side was taller than her counterpart, and was older than both Ayane and Tenshi. She had light purple hair and a somewhat pale skin tone. Her eyes a cool, light grey. She too wore a black dress, albeit a bit longer. "Kaya."

Both of his sisters took a moment to gain their bearings, the ritual had been an unusual and uncomfortable feeling, so everything was quite odd. Ayane was the first to speak. "Ayane... that's my name... right? You're Tenshi and Kaya... My big brother and sister? Brother and sister... OH EM GEE! BRO AND SIS!" Ayane began jumping up and down with excitement at the realisation that she had siblings, unable to hold in her joy at the situation. Kaya, on the other hand, reacted very differently. After taking a moment to understand the situation, she would smile politely and give both of her siblings a respectful bow. "Brother, sister, it is a pleasure to finally meet you both. As your elder, I look forward to living with and protecting you both to the best of my ability.

Tenshi could not hold back his own joy, smiling widely at his two siblings. "I'm sorry it has taken so long for us to meet, welcome to your new home!" Tenshi would then spend the next half hour showing his siblings around their house, including their fully furnished bedrooms. "Tenshi you must be LOOOOADED dude! Having a rich brother is going to make life SO chill!" He would simply chuckle at this, opting not to tell either of them just yet that they would need to work at TenSeals to live with him.

Following the house tour, Tenshi would take them both to the living room to grant them some protection for their future trials. "I will be placing Fuinjutsu Seals on the both of you, these will assist you and you may return to me for more, should you need them." Tenshi would then take the time to place the following seals on both of them:

1. Jutsu Reduction Zone (50 Power)
  2. Seal of Absorption (60 Power)
  3. Seal of Redirection (60 Power)
  4. Sealing Technique: Release (60 Power)
  5. Chakra Storage Seal (30 Power) (90 AP)

After this, he would take a moment to breath and recover from the copious amount of chakra he had expended already. "Well, with all of that out of the way, why don't I show you both around? Konoha is a beautiful village and there is so much to see! Including my shop, which you will both be working at to cover rent..." Their joy was quickly met with shock and confusion. "Yay I can't wai- Erm... excuse me? Work...?

TWC: 755

Creating Ayane Uchiha and Kaya Uchiha through the use of Mortal Instruments. Both of them gain both abilities mentioned within the technique. Any inherited elements, specs or skills will be posted on their character pages upon approval. Each of them shall gain the above seals.

-755 towards mastering Wood Dragon for Power (755/2062)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum