Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

1,2, 3.... Empty 1,2, 3....

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:55 pm
Sephora looked up at the partly cloudy sky. The twinkling stars sparkle like little lights you would see strung up on little strings on houses around Christmas!! The sky looked different shades of black, purple and deep dark blue.
Sephora sat on a blanket behind the spring palace in one of the gardens used for typically hosting garden parties. She had a map of the constellations next to her and a basket with some sushi and cream cheese rolls in it! Good snack while she looked for the constellations in the sky! Lightning lit up the clouds around the stars! It may storm but she would enjoy the stars while she could. The stars were so beautiful as was the sky this evening!
At least the sky in Hoshi was beautiful! The whole village was absolutely as beautiful, like one you would see in a postcard or a painting in a museum. The area she was sitting in was very well taken care of and even though it was a small section of a huge garden, it seemed to have its own rustic theme.
Sephora leaned back on the blanket as she stared up into the sky and began finding different constellations.

WC:202
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

1,2, 3.... Empty Re: 1,2, 3....

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:18 pm
Youta would be at the training grounds late into the evening trying to decide what to do.  He would lose track of time and it would be late into the evening when he would finally leave to head back home.  He would have to try to sneak in. He is already this late, whats a few more hours.  He thought to himself might as well head over to the gardens and see the night time sky from them just a quick walk through.  He did love the night sky even though it reminded him of the mission he just got back from traveling in the desert night to stay covert. He did enjoy it though the night sky and traveling.  

He would be walking through all the gardens looking at the stars.  Looking at the North Star in particular.  He would be mesmerized by the night sky.  He would look over and see a young woman just sitting there.  It looked like she was going to have a picnic.  This late? It is super late to be eating and to be out having a picnic.  He would walk in the garden but try not to disturb her because she might be going through something but he would wait and see if she would try to get a hold of him.

WC=220

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:03 pm
Sephora thought she felt someone nearby in the garden. A small crash of thunder in the distance made the serenity of the area more mysterious. She knew she was safe, she doubted with the amazing security at the gates that any danger was nearby!
She lazily activated her Byakugan and began to scan the area as she laid on the blanket. She sat up as she caught a figure near her.
“Hello?” She said curiously waving. Hand and deactivating her Byakugan. She wasn't leaving it on if she didn't have to. “Stargazing like me? You can join me if you want, I won't bite.” Well she would have once upon a time, but her mean bite has turned into more of a gentle bark. Yeah, being in Hoshi she has learned to be nice now! She took a sip of her drink waiting for the young presence in the garden to join her.
“Just warning you it might rain soon, but I brought a large umbrella in case of such circumstances.” This was a friendly gesture right? Or is she saying too much? She hasn't physically seen the presence, only through her Byakugan! She was harmless and she assumed the presence was as well.
WC: 204
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:45 pm
Youta who was walking by the garden would hear the young lady call out for whoever was around there. So Youta would reply walking up to her “Hello? I am sorry if I disturbed you.” He would bow politely then continue “My name is Youta Shinkou. It is a pleasure to meet you. I was just taking the scenic route home after training. I lost track of time but figured a nice walk in the garden would help and be relaxing. What about you? What are you up too?” He would then sit next to her and continue the conversation asking “so What is your name? I do not recognize you from around the village so you must be new. We seem to be getting a lot of new people lately. It's exciting.” He would then hear in his head from Iktumi “Yes, all the new peoples chakra to devour. Exciting and delicious.” To which Youta would unconsciously just kind of whisper “Not Now.” “Fine I guess I will behave.” He would then turn back to the young lady “do you enjoy star gazing? You picked a hell of a night for it. But at least you remembered an umbrella. So it could be worse.” He would chuckle a little then wait and have a conversation with the new shinobi he just met.

WC=223
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:25 pm
“My name is Sephora Hyuuga, I go by Sephy or Seph. I am new to Hoshi, I haven't been here very long. Shinkou? I haven't met but one other by that name. He lived in Kiri long ago and was friends with…a former clan mate of mine.” Sephora drifted off in memory of one of the times she had to visit Haru Hyuuga on business and ran across Altar Shinkou! Memories…Shinkou were another eye clan.
“Your clan has interesting eyes.” She replied. What an odd way to start a conversation, but at least it was an interesting topic! “I was from Volcano Village. Yeah, let's not give him the whole Story of the gaps between Konoha, Volcano and here! “ Are you from here?” She asked him, trying to steer the conversation in another direction as she pulled out two cups, some team and the food! She poured him some tea then poured herself some as she took a bite of sushi. “Feel free to eat some!” She said with a smile as she looked up waiting on his reply to her comments and questions. He seemed like a genuinely nice gentleman. The sky was beautiful, even as the clouds moved in!

WC: 201
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:46 pm
“Hi Sephora it’s a pleasure to meet you. It’s a little weird your here all alone at night in the middle of the gardens.” he would activate meigan. See she was definitely a Shinobi.  He would then continue ”volcano country, volcano, I just met another guy from there not too long ago.  Dante was his name I think. But yes I am from here kinda.  Born and raised but my blood relatives are from Demon country.  Land of the Shinkou and many other clans like that.”. He would then look at the food and politely refuse.  He would at the sky and would think about the rain that was coming.  But ask in a very polite voice ”I am headed towards the village would you like to join me in heading that way? I was just gunna go to my apartment after training.  It is gunna rain plus it is pretty late you seem like you can handle yourself but the hogokage does not really like people here this late.”

WC=170

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:15 am
Sephy realized that the Shinkou had a good point. It was going to rain and Ayato doesn't really like others here late at night. Wait, he met Dante? Sephora chuckled as she packed up her picnic stuff and picked up her basket.
“Dante Hyuuga is my twin brother, where did you meet him?” Sephora giggled. “So where are we going to go?” She asked as the lightning spiderwebbed across the sky and the thunder echoed loudly as it rolled across the village. “ The storm is closer than I assumed and it's more menacing than it looked earlier!” Sephora said following Youta. He seemed rather friendly, she didn't know much about the clan, except the one who was friends with her former clan mate, he was rather nice looking! However she did know they were an eye clan, and it had something to do with chakra…she remembered someone once explained it to her and she envisioned an eyeball turning into a monster and eating purple chakra! She would have to ask him to explain it to her later! Suddenly it began to rain!
“Looks like you were right!” She said as she walked by Youta. The lightning lit up the fly and the thunder crashed at almost the same time, signifying the storm was over them!
WC: 215
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:50 pm
“Oh that’s cool he seemed like a pretty cool guy.  I just met him at a coffee shop.  He said something about volcano country.” then the lightning would strike and the thunder would roll.  He would be able to say how close the storm is.   “I was planning on going to my apartment but I can hang out for a while.  I do not really have any plans but I probably do not smell the best I just got back from training. That storm is definitely rolling in,  but it will probably only last for 30 minutes. ”   They would start walking when the storm would hit,  she would look at her and say “we should probably pick up the pace and at least get out of the garden and to some cover.  Storms never last too long here in the deserts of Haven.  So it could be worse,” he would see her looking at him very inquisitively and like she was trying to dissect and figure something out about Youta but would not actually ask any questions.   “There is a ramen shop over there we could hang out at while we wait for the storm to pass.  And you can ask whatever question you have rolling around in that head of yours.”

WC=213
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:55 pm
Questions? Yeah Sephy always had questions, especially when it comes to this making friends thing! It seemed a little challenging based on the person, maybe that's part of the whole friendship! Hmmm, ramen would probably be better than her sushi.
“Sure, come on, we can get some ramen, it's on me tonight!” Sephora said, smiling and grabbing Youtas hand and then releasing it to grab his arm instead! Yeah let's not grab the hand, that could be a sign of liking someone and she only wanted to be friends with this guy. Friends can buy friends Ramen , right? She wondered as she walked into the ramen shop, released his arm and sat down.
“Alright, as for questions, you go first, ask me something, anything…” Sephora said before ordering some Ramen and hot tea. The lightning lit up the outside of the ramen shop and the thunder rolled across Hoshi as the couple of people in the shop laughed and commented on the storm! Sephora looked over at Youta waiting on the fellow white haired ninja to ask her any questions that came to mind, hopefully not much about her past because she still hadn't told him all about her past just yet!

WC: 202
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum