Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 5:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 4:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 11:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 9:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 7:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 7:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 7:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 5:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 5:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 3:20 amZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Okisho Uchiha
Okisho Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Okisho's Stat page
Mission Record : Okisho's Mission page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 149050

An Unruly Situation; Unrest Surges Empty An Unruly Situation; Unrest Surges

Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:39 pm
"Thanks again for the help, Okisho! I'll be in your debt for sure. I should be able to handle the rest of the crates once I um...", the shop owner rolls up his sleeves, revealing a fuinjutsu seal on his forearm. Okisho took note of this immediately, as it looked very familiar to him. "That seal on your arm, where did you get that from?", he inquired.

"Oh this, from that Tenshi Boy. Man oh man, does that boy know what he is doing at TenSeals. Because of him, I feel younger again with these stamina seals. But I don't want to over do it, being 40 something and all", the store owner looks up, seeing the flash of citizens zipping past the storefront, at lightning speed. The sound of commotion seemed to be getting louder and louder. "Say, I wonder what that's all about?", Okisho, agreeing with the storeowners bewilderment, decided to check it out after waving him good bye.

He exits the store with caution, looking up to the sky. It was clear, no smoke in sight. "Well, there's no fire. But plenty of shouting", he zips down the main road and ends up to a mob of citizens, mostly Uchiha, seemingly protesting  in front of a newly built brick and mortar building.

As for attire, Okisho is a minimalist, nothing too flashy and void of any logos. He is seen wearing a simple all light grey shirt, and a pair of dark navy-blue slacks which stop at the top of his ankles. A single ninja pouch concealed underneath his black shirt. The pouch his attached to his black leather belt, fastened on the back right side of his waist. His shoes are standard issued shinobi editions, revealing his toes and back ankles. His shinobi headband is tied tight against his forehead, but not so much to cause any discomfort.

"You gotta be kidding me! Another coffee shop?! Take that shit somewhere else lady!"

"YAh! you yuppie asshats need to move it! Quit buyin up all the property!

"Hey! I have a right to open up shop here, I have a permit! And if you don't back the hell up, I'm calling the police!", owner said. The rest of the new wide eyed employees remained as they were, behind the safety of large panoramic glass windows.

"Good Lord! Does this look like Okinaga to you?! KAREN!

"BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT DOWN!"

The shouting was going back and forth, with Okisho staring at the storefront while behind the crowd. He knew the original building that once stood there once belonged to an old family that produced some of the finest leather pieces in the village. And just like the rest of the property owners who mysteriously went missing, they were elderly as well. He shook his head, growing annoyed with the crowd at the recent development. The new money coming into the Uchiha District was flooding the gates, pushing out the locals. The price of rentals homes were skyrocketing, explaining the unrest of the crowd.

This would make the 5th coffee shop to open in the district. Nobody was going to pay close to 25 ryo for a cup of coffee, no matter how organic and foreign it was. He knew he should do something. He was after all a shinobi, and this was his home district. But he was conflicted, although, he knew what side he was on. Back and forth his eyes swayed, slowly, taking in the acrimony of the crowd, and the entitlement of the store owner. He could heart his own heart beat, acting at the timer. Each beat, counting down to the moment when one side would ultimately take ground resorting to action.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum