Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A most dire situation [Private, NK] Empty A most dire situation [Private, NK]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:16 pm
Hisao would have walked all the way through the village, from the forest, to the Hokage building. He still reeked of melted human flesh, and if you listen carefully, Hisao would insist that you could hear screams. However, he did not believe these to be the screams of the boy he had just killed.. he heard the screams of the people in Suna. However, this was not all about them.. Hisao had requested an immediate audience with the Hokage, and assuming that Hikarishi would be right behind him, he'd walk towards the door of the Hokage's office and knock on it roughly.

If they were given permission to enter the room, Hisao would enter, still reeking of melted human flesh and with a look on his eyes of a horrible realization. Honestly, it would look like he's just seen his parents be murdered and he was still processing the event. He'd bow however, greeting the Hokage. "Sensei.."

[Just for the sake of it I'll rp like we all know each other from the point where you exited in the team meeting Navi]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A most dire situation [Private, NK] Empty Re: A most dire situation [Private, NK]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Hikarishi followed behind Hisao his mind blank of any thoughts but the image of the boy burning in the forest, that had once been a pretty blue had turned to a grayish blue and rain had began to fall atleast in his mind it did. He was an emotional wreck right now and could do nothing but blindly follow. Hisao stopped in front of the door and Hikarishi bumped into him making the first knock sound stronger then the rest.

If they were allowed entrance he would bow after Hisao and repeat the words "Sensei..." which Hisao spoke and await the Hokage with him.

[im good with his if navi is]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

A most dire situation [Private, NK] Empty Re: A most dire situation [Private, NK]

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 pm
The Hokage's familiar cold and dark eyes rise to meet that of his two Uchiha students. Clearly something troubles them, as a somber mood fills the air and a scent of death is about them. Tora, the dark pelted cat leaps upon his desk, sitting upright with pale yellow eyes. Navi sits behind his desk with his hands folded in front of him. The man's hat is tilted downwards over his head, exhibiting a slight silhouette around his figure.

"What is it?" Navi asks the two of them, slightly worried about the answer he is about to hear, and preparing himself for the worst.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am
The back of Hisao's throat felt extremely dry and as if it was about to crack. Pulling on the collar of his shirt, he'd look around hopelessly as if he was thinking of a way to bring up this matter the best way he could.. and of course, he knew there would be no way for that. Instead, he would just hope that his directness would be able to save his life. He'd look out of the window behind Navi as he couldn't face him with what he was about to say,

"I.. I've.. I've killed somebody.."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:35 pm
Hikarishi was still bowing when Hisao spoke he looked up and faced the Hokage as Hisao spoke the truth. "I...might'uve helped....in the killing...." he said looking back at the ground tears beginning to form in his eyes again. His eyes glanced towards the window and in his mind he saw nothing but a bleak grayish blue sky and Ousawas crumpling body inside a fire.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm
Navi sinks slightly in his chair, his folded hands rising to rest slightly under his chin. He would stay rational however, as the circumstances were unknown. Unfortunately both of them seemed ashamed, and this killing was most likely an incident that hadn't been justified.

"Both of you, explain yourselves." he speaks sharply, remaining somewhat guarded in showing emotion as he is still mostly unaware of the situation at hand. The lives of the people of the Leaf Village are the most valuable to him, and Navi remains vigilant and attentive while listening to the two young Uchiha.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 pm
And now, in comparison to a desert, Hisao's throat would have been the most barren one; isolated from any form of moisture at all. He was beginning to find it hard to speak now, every word he ushered feeling as if it was cracking the lining of his throat. "We were sparring.. a kid I don't know.. Hikarishi called him the ghost of the leaf village.. I think he knew him before so he may be able to tell you his name.." As Hisao was speaking he'd take a few sullen steps towards the Hokage's desk, sliding off his ninja pouch and gently placing it on the desk, carefully as if it was a newborn baby. "I.. used a fire jutsu.. I thought he'd be able to defend against it.. like substitute or something.. but he didn't." By this point in time, Hisao was expecting to find his life come to an abrupt end. He was a foreigner to this village and there was no reason for him to be shown diligence. He now switched his gaze so that he was looking at the ground, if his life was to end, at least he wouldn't be able to see it and as such, he wouldn't feel it. A suiting end so that he could join his family.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:50 pm
Hikarishi looked back to the Hokage as he asked what happened. Hisao went first explaining what had happened to him Hikarishi let him finish before he spoke, clearing his throat as his vocal cords did not seem to work at the time, "His name was Ousawa Akatsuki, and I was in the middle of a move to hit Hisao when i saw the flames hit the boy.....I ran to him....." Hikarishi lifted his hands, as he moved to the Hokages desk next to Hisao, to show the Hokage the dirt and the Heat rash that was on his arms. "....and i threw dirt on the fire.....but it would not die down....If not for Hisao then i would be dead also...I...I didnt think to call for help....i could have tackled him...Ousawa is dead because of me..." He finished tears running down his face and his hands clenched into a fist. His eyes, went blank of expression as he stared at his fist ,and his mind went black.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:21 pm
A training accident...

Navi remained stoic for a few moments, mulling over this news in his head. The death of a Konoha ninja was an outrage, despite the non-malicious intentions. The use of lethal force when sparring at such a young age and without a sensei was blatantly irresponsible, and it had resulted in the most serious of consequences.

The Hokage finally speaks with a dryness in his voice, his thoughts still being collected as the statement is made.

"The murder of a fellow member of the Leaf has the consequences of imprisonment, banishment or execution."

Navi sighs and his cold eyes darken before continuing. Hisao was to blame for using the fire jutsu in the first place, despite Demitri's claims, he was the one responsible for what took place.

"Taking your life would not make things right, and you are a salvagable ninja, despite this grave misstep."

The man's eyes began to glow with the presence of his dojutsu, activating and unlocking a powerful illusionary technique as he would now look into the eyes of Hisao. The jutsu would not be cast yet, as first a final question had to be asked.

"Your actions caused the death of a comrade, and this cannot be excused or taken lightly. You may choose to be either exiled from these lands, or undergo imprisonment."

Imprisonment wasn't actually prison, but a second long punishment that would feel like an exceptional amount of time. It was the kindest severe consequence that could be asked for, as only a second of your life was taken away. The experience would remain however, a permanent reminder that felt just as real and painful as reality itself.

Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:47 am
Hisao was still looking at the ground as the Hokage spoke, he was listening intently but he could hear his friend speaking now, telling him that what he done was the right thing, that the Hokage was just trying to lie and fill his mind with poison, and for that, Hisao began to develop a resentment.

He was told however, that he would not be executed, a rather disappointing outcome he thought. He was alone in this world and he knew it, but suicide was never fun. Sighing, he had to choose between imprisonment or banishment. What would he rather do? Have to move elsewhere in order to find more friends to spar with, or just stay locked up like a mangy dog waiting for it's lethal injection.

Shaking his head a little bit, he'd still be staring at his feet as he began to speak, "I suppose I'll take imprisonment.." by this point, he was playing footstie with himself as if he was just a bored 7 year old boy, his eyes idly following his exposed toes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum