Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Late Night Customers!! Empty Late Night Customers!!

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:20 pm
Daiki was bustling around the bar, preparing for the big festival, happening this evening in Moon Country. He checked the inventory, restocked the drinks, and cleaned the glasses to ensure that everything was perfect for the night. The festival was a big deal in the village , and the bar was one of the busiest places during the event.

Daiki had been working hard for the past few days to make sure everything was in order. He had even created a special drink menu for the festival, which included some of his signature cocktails. He was excited to showcase his skills and impress the visitors with his unique creations. The island of Moon was home to some rather extraordinary ingredients, that he had been working to incorporate into his menu.

As he was finishing up the preparations, he heard the sound of music and laughter coming from outside. The festival was starting to pick up with activities, and the villagers began pouring into the streets. Tonight Daiki was working the outdoor patio bar, a close friend of his and the rest of the staff were working the kitchen. As he made his way working the bar he started to observe the crowd of Moon villagers, dining at his resturant. He couldn't help but notice that they were a lively group of scholars and artists. They were discussing various topics, ranging from the latest scientific discoveries to the newest art exhibitions. Their excitement was contagious, and it added to the festive atmosphere of the evening. Daiki couldn't wait to serve them his unique cocktails and hear their feedback on his creations. As he made his way with the drink order for them, they seemed to recieve them all well.

As he finished up a quick conversation that seemed to be with the head of the group, he was handed a card about a place they were meeting, the library it seemed. He was told to be their the next night, they said they were a part of a exclusive club. One that focused on scholarly studies, they had heard of his poetry and wished for him to join them. He took the card, and headed back to the bar, slipping the card down in his pocket to look at later.

Daiki greeted the villagers with a happy smile as they approached the bar, eager to try his special festival drinks. He was well-prepared for the event and quickly switched between different drinks, mixing and pouring them with ease.

He took the time to chat with each customer and listen to their preferences, offering recommendations based on their taste. Some villagers preferred his sweet and fruity cocktails, while others enjoyed the more robust flavors of his signature drinks.

Despite the hustle and bustle of the festival, Daiki remained calm and focused, always making sure his customers were satisfied with their experience at his bar. He even took a few moments to teach curious visitors about the unique ingredients he used in his drinks, further impressing them with his knowledge and skill. Hoping that he might have them return to try more of his creations.

As the night went on, Daiki's smile never faded, and he continued to serve drinks to the happy and energetic crowd. By now though the bar was dying down a few villagers still eating here and there. He saw a man walking from the other side, he noticed it was his brother, Kagu. Daiki wondered what he might have in store for him to discuss.

"Hello, brother, what can I get for you?" he said with a slight smirk.

WC:601
Kutari Uchiha
Kutari Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

Late Night Customers!! Empty Re: Late Night Customers!!

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:44 pm
The evening, they had come upon them relatively slowly. The work of the clan head was already beginning to pile up with the new Uchiha entering the academy and becoming a fully-fledged shinobi. The plans to create a daycare were underway, and they had the perfect spot within the Uchiha district to repurpose it as a nursery. So far, a lot has been weighing in on the situations within moon, and the decisions that he is making are making a difference for his people. He knew that his power had yet to grow into anything awe-inspiring, but given time, he was sure that he would grow into the influential leader of the clan that he knew he would be.

Tonight, after a long day of looking over mission reports from the Uchiha within the village, he decided that he was going to spend some time at Darkside. He hadn't been there much, but it was highly recommended by the others within the village, so he decided that today he would allow himself a reprieve from the work on his plate, and instead, he would bring himself to the rest of the village. To see new faces and to bring a new light to the face of the Uchiha clan.

He walked through the village, and it seemed as though a festival was being prepared. People were swarming the streets, and there was electricity between the villagers as they spoke festively about the goings-on in the village. Kagu found his way through the massive crowds, getting himself to the destination of Darkside. The outside was beautiful, with an ornate gothic-like exterior and the interior following the same appeal. It looked like his brother and fellow council member Daiki was working the bar outside on the patio tonight. 

He grinned and waved to his brother, arriving at the bar with a brief sigh as Daiki greeted him. He sat before him and asked for a double of whatever strong whiskey he had in stock on ice. After ordering, he would take a quick scan of his surroundings, analyzing all that was around him and what there was to see. There were villagers still sitting in their seats; some were eating, others were drinking, and all seemed to be having a good time. Kagu's eyes seemed to be in pain after so much reading since his official announcement as the head of the Uchiha clan of the moon, so tonight, he was going to be resting, attempting to have a typical night of conversation with family and maybe some hopeful friends. It all depended on what the night had in store for them all.

When his brother returned with his whiskey, he accepted it and spoke, "Hello, brother. I do hope this night finds you well and in good health, young Uchiha." His gaze drifts across the vast expanse of the ocean, brilliantly illuminated by the powerful glow of the moon. It's dance across the ocean's surface calls to the man, bringing him to speak again.

"Behold the moon's reflection on the ocean's surface, truly a mirror to the might of the Uchiha. Just as the moon casts its serene light over the chaos of the dark waters, so does the Uchiha's power, bringing a true sense of clarity and understanding through times of treachery and chaos in this wretched world. But see the ripples touched by the moon's light is just that to the hearts and minds that our people's influence has swayed, so subtle, yet so profound."

Kagusutchi pauses for a moment, allowing the words to resonate with the weight of their meaning. He looks over the silver light playing across the waves. In this moment, the peaceful yet commanding presence of the moon over the ocean encapsulates just what he feels the power of the Uchiha clan can possibly be under the right leadership. Ruling over the very ground that the people of this world walk on. He looks over to his brother, with a stern look upon his face. For a few moments he stares into his brother's eyes, until a smile betrays his face and laughter can be heard coming from his seams. 

Through the laughter he speaks again, "Oh brother. I only jest with you. You already understand the power of the Uchiha. I merely speak so artistically with you due to its humorous nature if you understand. I request pardoning, I shall not be speaking in such soliloquy again. For tonight, I am a humble patron of your establishment, not some preacher of the word at your calling. I shall attempt to keep a casual facade upon my features this evening." He raises his glass, "To your good health, fellow Uchiha." He downed the liquid and requested another double.

WC: 795
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:46 am
After completing their training session at Bal’s Library, Junko would suggest going to one of the local hot spots for some drinks. If he accepted, she would then lead the two of them to Darkside and offer her arm to his once more. She was having a rather good night by his side and hoped he reciprocated that feeling. While walking she’d explain that the village was preparing to host a celebration in honor of one of the spirits the locals worshiped. If he inquired she’d tell him about the spirit named Aetherius who usually took on the form of an eagle. If allowed, she’d continue explaining.

”The locals believe it’s a time to work on goals and pick a path to follow in life. Though I don’t completely agree with all their customs, I figured it’d be best to indulge them. Plus the view at night from my office is stunning, the various lanterns, decorations, and smells are absolutely beautiful.”

Though she didn’t completely accept all their traditions, she had fallen in love with most of them. As they walked they’d see the streets decorated with white and blue banners with an eagle decal on them. Also, large braziers could be seen burning various herbs and incense causing the air around them to be filled with an aromatic scent. She’d explain that the smoke is seen as an offering to the spirit, and is thought to attract luck. Soon the two of them would find themselves in front of Darkside.

If he opened the door for her, Junko would give him a bow of her head and walk in first. If not she’d simply open the door herself and lead him in. If he followed her, upon entering, the two of them would be welcomed to a dimly lit interior. The black and purple gothic-like interior slightly contrasted the rest of the village but matched it in the amount of money put into it. Various tables and booths could be seen speckled throughout the interior, along with a fully stocked bar. Behind the bar, Junko saw a familiar face, a young man named Daiki whom she had met a while back.

Though the young man lived in her home before the village was set up, she didn’t know much about him. However she knew that Jun had been spending her time with him, so she knew he was trustworthy. He was talking with another patron at the bar as Junko began making her way to the bar, and motioned for Akabayashi to follow her. She’d greet Daiki with a pleasant smile once he and the stranger finished speaking then would take a seat at the bar, a few stools away from any other patrons.

”Daiki, darling, how wonderful it is to see you. I’d like a glass of the moonflower wine if you have any available please.”

Once she finished speaking she’d look to Akabayashi as she waited on him to give his order.

WC: 501
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:55 pm
Of course, he would take the arm once more as they walked about. They were now on the date he had asked for, so he felt it was appropriate to stand a little closer as they moved. He did not know much about spirits; maybe it was a summon race or something else. Ghosts and ghouls had appeared before, so why not something more sinister? "Spirits?" He would ask to which he would get an explanation. Include the spirit's name and form. She also included how she was adopting the natives' customs and enjoying the festival's sights and smells. "Adapting to them will produce less animosity; if you try to change them to your customs, they will resist. It is far easier to change yourself than others." He would look at her as he spoke, having put his glasses back on. "While this village is lovely, I have been distracted from seeing it truly, as the most beautiful person within has caught my attention tonight." He would say before adding something more aligned to what she had said. "I have not had a goal in some time; perhaps I will get something from this tradition."

As they continued walking, he would listen to her insights, taking in the environment and keeping his focus on Junko. When they got to the bar, he would open the door. After she entered, he would follow slightly behind as she motioned for the doctor to follow he would. As she neared the seat, he would activate his rinnegan and pull the chair out for her with a quick use of almighty pull, just enough to pull the chair out, not enough to send it flying toward him. "My lady." He would say as the chair moved slightly toward him, his eyes now purple and ringed. Once she sat, he would take his chair next to her. She seemed to know the bartender; she called him by name and ordered wine.

He was not much for alcohol. It was more Seto's thing than his own, but they were in a bar. "I will have the same. He knew wine was not as harsh as what Seto liked to drink. The amber liquid that burned your throat and tasted horrid. The wine was usually much fruitier with less burn, so it was a good choice. Mainly because either way, he was probably going to make a face while drinking it as he was not used to drinking alcohol.
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:40 pm
"Hello, brother, what can I get for you?" Daiki said with a slight smirk to Kagu.

"Double on the rocks, right? I'll get that right now," he said to his older brother with a smile.

As he finished be brought the whiskey for him and continued to listen to him laughing along with him. The poetic speaking crossed Daiki's ears very nicely, he hasn't wrote poetry in some time. He needed to get back to it.

He downed the liquid and requested another double.

"Brother, you are always pardoned in my company. It is very nice to see you. I hope our night is full of joy and good conversation." he said raising his own glass. Giving the man his second double.

As he held his own glass of wine he wondered how Kagu's day was as well as how everything was going with the council. "So brother, how goes everything within the compound? I've had some good luck with my tasks I've been assigned," he said with a smile, "I think the fellow Uchiha of Tsukigakure are enjoying themselves as we aim to bring the clan to higher heights."

They continued their discussion for some time till it seemed they were the only ones in the bar, except for a few that were wrapping up their checks. Two figures came in one behind the other. One he knew as Junko the new village leader for Moon. They had met once, he knew Jun and her were related to some extent. Jun had never really explained to him. With her was man with fiery red hair, wearing glasses his eyes seemed a bit odd but Daiki couldn't quite tell why. Probably nothing.

As Junko came up to the bar, near Kagu but not next to him she said, ”Daiki, darling, how wonderful it is to see you. I’d like a glass of the moonflower wine if you have any available please," and the man said as he pulled her chair out for her, "I will have the same."

"It's always a pleasure, Junko. Coming right up. Make it two if I heard right. One second," as he went behind the bar and grabbed a fresh bottle, "On the house," as he poured two classes for Junko and the man. Who was this he wondered.

"Always a pleasure to meet new faces, I'm Daiki, which I'm sure you gathered," speaking to the red headed man, " Welcome to Darkside, where are you from?"

WC:413
TWC:1014
Kutari Uchiha
Kutari Uchiha
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default

Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm
With his whiskey in hand, his brother began questioning Kagu about the condition of the Uchiha compound. Kagu placed his elbow upon the bar and thought for a moment. He began to explain some of the marvelous things that had already started happening within the community center and the district. 

"Thus far, the district has become a thriving place for business, gathering, and community. The community center has become quite the place for the Uchiha to gather for our assemblies. We are building up a daycare and nursery within the district for those who still need to be old enough to join the academy. The construction on the new training grounds is underway, only a few weeks before completion. But for now, we advise the young ones to train in Shinoda Springs for their general training. But soon, we shall have an entire regimen for training their young eyes. Overall, it is going well in the district; our Uchiha will grow strong, and I can be assured of this."

When he finished speaking, two figures walked into the bar, one of which he had an idea who it was, but the other, the other was a mystery to him. Junko, the leader of the village. She stood alongside a man named Ren, the head of this village. The other man walking with her seemed to have a status about him, even if he wasn't sure what that status might be. But all in all, making friends was likely a good idea. He thought momentarily as the two walked closer to the bar. He swirled his double of whiskey in his hand for a few moments while they ordered. When they finished ordering and Daiki began gathering their drinks, he decided it was a good time to interject himself into the conversation. 

Respectfully, he turned to them both and said, "Hello, Madame Kage Junko. Hello to you as well, sir. My name is Kagusutchi, and I am pleased to meet you both. I know of Junko, but you seem new here in the village. May I know your name?" Kagu directed his inquiries to Akabayashi, the Mizukage, unbeknownst to himself. He was hopeful of getting on the good side of both individuals as they were good people to know in his position.

WC: 381 
TWC: 1176
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:55 am
Junko would flash a smile towards Akabayashi and thanked him as he seemingly pulled out the chair out for her. After greeting Daiki and placing her order, she’d wait momentarily as he began preparing their drinks. Though she didn’t drink often, she found herself enjoying the sweet taste of the wine cultivated by the moonflowers grown and harvested on the island. She had plans to make this one of Tsukigakure’s main exports once she began trading with places, but for now, she simply enjoyed it herself.

Soon their attention would be drawn towards the other man sitting at the bar whom Daiki had been conversing with upon their arrival. He’d introduce himself as Kagusutchi, a name she immediately recognized. Kiko recently had done some jobs with the man and the young woman, Hasu, whom Junko recently had grown fond of. Though she didn’t know much about the man, Kiko didn’t have anything bad to say about him in her after-mission report so that was a good sign. She’d greet him with a welcoming smile as the air around her continued to buzz with excitement. Junko would allow Akabayashi to introduce himself, not knowing if he wanted them to know of his status or not. However, once he finished speaking, Junko would speak up in her normal melodic voice.

”Kagusutchi Uchiha correct? My sister Kiko had done some work with you a little while ago, so I’m a bit familiar with what you’ve been doing around the village. I think it’s wonderful that you’re showing such initiative, and ask that if you need assistance please be in touch. I’m always happy to help those who seek to invest in their communities, so if you need anything I implore you to reach out.”

Though she wished to discuss the man's future in the village here and now, she knew this wouldn’t be an appropriate time to do so. After all, she shouldn’t be thinking about work and instead should be focusing her attention on their date. A bit of her felt guilty for not reaching out to Kagu in response to all of his work around the village, but she knew that if he wished to speak with her, he would have done so already. Though she didn’t mind conversing with Daiki and Kagu, so she hoped Akabayashi did too. If Kagu responded, Junko would listen happily to his words as she looked at him with a content expression across her face.

With the glasses now placed in front of them, Daiki would inform her that they were on the house. Though she didn’t want to accept the offer, she didn’t want to seem rude so she simply thanked him. However, upon leaving, she planned on giving him a rather hefty tip, so she hoped that it would cover the cost of the drinks. He then turned his attention toward Akabayashi and began to strike up a conversation. As they spoke she’d pick up her glass gently, swirl it slightly, and take a sip from it before putting it back down on the bar.

Junko’s gaze looked over toward the door as she watched a familiar figure enter the building. It was her bodyguard, Nariko, who was panting slightly from probably running there. Somebody must have seen her walking through the village, and was able to relay her location to her “protector.” The woman had a rather lean, but toned body and wore a stoic expression on her face. Though the most striking feature about her was her white hair and the 4, small, black horns that stuck out from her head. Momentarily she’d look at Junko, assessing her health and well-being. Seemingly satisfied, she’d pull up a seat at the bar as far away from the group as possible and just order water if asked though she wouldn’t call Daiki’s attention away from the group.

Junko would just give her a bit of a wave and an apologetic smile as Nariko took her seat. She figured that her poor bodyguard probably had been running around the village like crazy looking for her since Junko hadn’t given her any warning about her departure. Deciding she’d apologize to Nariko later, she turned her attention back to the group as introductions were coming to a close. After taking another sip of wine, and waiting for any to finish speaking, Junko would motion with her hand toward Kagu and Daiki and talk once more.

”You must tell me how you both have been enjoying the village, has the festival been bringing a lot of customers to the bar, Daiki? Jun has told me how lively the place can get some nights, and I swear sometimes I can hear the music from here at the tower.”

She’d smile and let out a bit of a laugh as she recalled the festivities from the first few nights the village had been open. Often times she found herself sitting on the rooftop of the Kage Tower with a cup of tea, gazing out at the beautiful home she had built and a handful of those times she could in fact hear the music radiating from Darkside. Though to her this only added to the ambiance of the village and she was happy so many people seemingly were enjoying themselves.

WC:887
Total WC: 1388

Nariko Ushitora entered
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:05 pm
As he sat and ordered the two there, Daiki and Kagusuchi began to ask who he was and where he was from. He wondered if they wanted to know where he was or where he was "from." Maybe telling them he was the Mizukage would put them on edge, but just hearing his name was enough to let them know who he was. "Akabayashi Terumi, current kage of Kirigakure and former Nova of Hoshigakure, a pleasure to meet you both, and thank you for the wine." He would say, sitting up a bit, swirling the wine within his glass before taking a sip and trying to control his face as the alcohol burned his throat. It wasn't the only flavor, though. It was also sour and sweet.

The door was thrust open, and a horned girl entered, breathing heavily. She looked at Junko and moved to the other end of the bar, away from them all, as Junko waved at her. It seemed the two knew one another, but it was odd she had chosen the other end of the bar and chose to sit in silence. It seemed like she had rushed here but wasn't in a hurry to order something. So, what was she here for? Perhaps he should take his focus from her and return it to the one he had come with.

Hopefully, they would not make too much fuss about his status as the Mizukage, but it was either a lie or telling the truth. He at least thought he had made the right decision. He recalled that Kagusuchi was an Uchiha so that he would turn to him. "If your Sharingan begins to lose its visual acuity, contact me for the cure. Few people know about it, and even fewer know of the rarest state of the Sharingan." His eyes would shift from the purple-ringed state of the rinnegan to the red eternal mangekyo state and then finally to a combination of the purple-ringed state with the black of the Sharingan.

He would not tell this person now because there was no need to. Besides, there were others. Knowing a cure exists and knowing how to achieve it are entirely different.
Joro Shokku
Joro Shokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Joro Shokku
Mission Record : Joro Shokku Mission Logs
Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Ryo : 2500

Today at 1:04 am
Daiki listened to his brother intently, he was very excited to hear about what was going on with the new plans. He and his brother were setting out.

"Glad to hear everything is running smoothly, brother. Let me know if you need anything, I'm glad to help in any way I can."

Turning towards Junko she began asking him about the bar as well as how Jun had been talking the place up to her.

"The festival has been wonderful, the townspeople are great and the food and drink are delicious as always. I hope you are enjoying your wine."

"Akabayashi, huh? Neat name. Kage too. That's cool. I've heard of Hoshigakure and Kirigakure. Never been though I mostly avoided villages up until now. And of course! Junko has great taste in wine. It's some of our best stuff although I prefer something with more kick. But that is neither here nor there. How do you like Kirigakure?"

A horned woman busted through the door of Darkside, breathing heavily.

"Aye! Watch the doors alright! That's a fresh stain from a couple of days ago. I don't want any scuffs on it, please."

As Akabayshi moved his eyes from one state to another. All three were quite odd to Daiki, the Red one though barred some resemblance to his Three Tomoe Sharignan. He wondered what he meant by the rarest state of the Sharingan. He would wait to see how the conversation flowed to get more information from this new man.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum