Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hasumi Hayato
Hasumi Hayato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 0

A Dark Mark, The First or Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Mark, The First or Final?

Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:34 pm
[EXIT}

TWC: 818

Claims

Curse Mark Successfuly applied with 150 Power

Money
-64,500 Ryo

WC Claims
+8 Vigor
818 toward Nin Amp, 926/1,000 for A-Rank, Previous Training here

Totals
Total Stats:227+8=235
Vigor:102+8=110
Total Ryo: 64,500-64,500=0
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

A Dark Mark, The First or Final? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Mark, The First or Final?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 am
Junko wouldn’t pay the others in the room much mind, though Isamu seemingly was relieved by Hasu’s survival. Admittedly Junko was as well, she had grown quite fond of her cheery, helpful personality and would have been quite upset should the girl had passed. She listened as Takehiko explained that it wouldn’t be wise to risk some of the stronger ninjas within the village, which she completely agreed with. Though her village swelled with able-bodied shinobi, only a few of them matched or exceeded her in strength and she was unwilling to allow them to test their fate so recklessly.

She’d think of a candidate for a moment as he continued to explain that Isamu would stick to people who were weaker than him. Junko hated to admit it, but she knew it’d be wise to have the mark placed on one of her clones however she was unsure of which one to place it on. Realistically she could place it on both, though she knew Ren would never forgive her if Kiko passed away from it. She had already put Kiko through enough turmoil, though Junko knew she’d do it if asked. Deciding against putting that pressure on Kiko, she knew that Jun would have to be the one to receive it.

Before she could respond, Takehiko would direct Isamu to take the Ryo off Hasu and go out into the village to find some candidates for the mark. She’d allow him to finish talking before speaking up herself in her normal melodic voice, though still maintaining her serious demeanor.

”For now, I have only one suggestion in mind. Isamu, I believe you’re familiar with my sister Jun. I’d like for you to meet her at the Kage tower once you’re able to, and apply the seal to her. Would you be a dear and inform my clone outside of the plan then have her collect Jun for you?”

She’d then watch Isamu do as his creator instructed, offering him a small wave as he exited the room. Turning her attention back to Takehiko, she listened as he inquired about her plan for the village. Junko released Hasu’s hand and placed it gently beside the unconscious girl as he asked if she was prepared to deal with international politics. If he could see, he’d notice the confused look she flashed his way. She had been dealing with international politics before the village had even been completely constructed and admittedly was a bit taken back by his questioning.

”Well, I plan to continue the growth of the village once I’m strong enough to feel confident in my abilities. I hope to become the first Tsukikage within the next year or so, hopefully sooner though I’m unsure of how quickly I will progress now that I’m busy maintaining the village. Regarding international politics, I think I’ve been handling them quite well. I’ve already secured an alliance with Kirigaukre and have met briefly with the Otokage.”

Junko would contemplate divulging all the information she had been able to glean from her interaction with the Mizukage seeing as Takehiko wasn’t even a member of her village. Though he had been instrumental in the setup of the village, at least monetarily and the two of them were bonded through a loose alliance she decided to continue if he allowed.

”The Mizukage, a man named Akabayashi Terumi, even offered to teach me a thing or two about the art of Fuinjutsu. He and I had a rather pleasant evening actually, and have started to even become friends. However, I was far more interested in the odd, purple dojutsu he seemingly possessed. I didn’t ask him much about it, seeing as he didn’t inquire about my abilities and I didn’t want to come off as rude.”

As she spoke, she made her way to a nearby counter and leaned her rear end against it relaxing slightly. Admittedly she was worried about dealing with the other villages after Akabayashi had informed her of the recent attacks. However, she had proved to herself that she was a competent diplomat by forming an alliance in the first place. During the interaction, of course, she was nervous, though she was able to navigate the situation with relative ease. Folding her hands in front of her, Junko would gaze at Takehiko, awaiting a response.

WC: 731
Total WC: 2,000[/color]
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed May 01, 2024 1:32 pm
Isamu Hayato wrote:I
[EXIT}

WC:329
TWC:705

Claims

Money
Taking 64,500 Ryo from Hasumi

WC Claims
705/2,063 toward Seal of Absorption with Max stat Discount

Totals
Total Ryo:13,700+64,500=78,200

Approved claims
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Wed May 01, 2024 1:32 pm
Hasumi Hayato wrote:[EXIT}

TWC: 818

Claims

Curse Mark Successfuly applied with 150 Power

Money
-64,500 Ryo

WC Claims
+8 Vigor
818 toward Nin Amp, 926/1,000 for A-Rank, Previous Training here

Totals
Total Stats:227+8=235