Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari] Empty The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari]

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:44 am
Miyamoto had a rough few days of getting back into the swing of things around Hoshigakure. He knew about his mentor Kyouske Snow becoming Kage, his comrade Ayato was now missing in action after the giant attack, and even Geni...lost to the wind. He did however still have a few people he knew in the village scattered about. He found out Hikari had gotten a promotion, and the two shinobi he met the other day during training renewed his fighting spirit. Even though he was still just a kid, Miyamoto had now become a veteran in life's weird way of bringing someone to maturity. Today he would return to his roots. As he arrived to the village shinobi academy he noticed how the cool autumn air seemed to slice through the lukewarm like aura that surrounded the place of learning. He walked over to the training grounds as he would look at all the training of the youngsters...not that he was any different before he sat down on the cool earth to meditate.

"My mercy prevails over my wrath, flowing like the river in a stream never to become stuck to create a wall...but to become overtaken with the world and blend until it is time for action. Then become the fire which burns inside us all." His mantra was somewhat long and almost forboding, but was born out of need from how he used to act. There he sat as his mind emptied, becoming like the earth as he reached out with his chakra sensory abilities to see if anyone he knew was in the area.

WC:275
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari] Empty Re: The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari]

Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:07 pm
A soft crunch could be heard beneath the feet of Hikari as she slowly made her way through the training grounds of the ninja academy. A gentle breeze flew through the woman's chestnut colored hair as she slowly walked through the training grounds near the ninja academy of Hoshigakure. Usually, the Jounin would be in the academy teaching all of the young shinobi of the village, however... that wasn't what the woman was doing today. She had requested some time off from the academy to work on her space time ninjutsu.... specifically her alternate dimension. Perhaps if she had told people what she was attempting, they might shoot it down, claiming it was complete nonsense. However, the Fuinjutsu mistress of Hoshigakure was actually almost done with the technique. Heck, Hikari actually had created the base of the dimension already and was able to teleport to it as often as she wanted, but the Jounin was still in the process of creating the inside of the dimension.

That being said, the Jounin needed a little bit of air, so she decided to go for a walk to the training ground. The girl specifically aimed for a time that she knew the children would be around for, after all, the Jounin had to remember what she was training for....

That being said, as she walked, the girl saw the young Miyamoto... a Chunin that Hikari hadn't seem for some time... it appeared like he was deep in thought.

However, seeing hwo it had been a while since the two had talked, Hikari felt like she needed to reconnect with the child shinobi, as such, Hikari would approach him, and call out. "Hey Miyamoto! Long time no see! What have you been up to recently?"
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari] Empty Re: The mark of the beast [P,NK,IO,Hikari]

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:18 pm
The arrival of Hikari Namikaze was sudden, but his chakra sensory abilities allowed him to feel her presence as soon as she arrived. It was good to see a familiar face, even though every time they have seen each other it seemed it was around combat, but he would not let that stop him from welcoming her as he should a senior. With a quick movement he stood up and bowed to Hikari, out of respect alone did he do this since he did not have a match with her since she was just his junior...time sure flew by that was for sure.

"Indeed it has been a long time, I heard about your Chuunin exams and even your Jounin promotion. I am sure your family is proud of how quick you have advanced through the ranks of the village shinobi. I have been resting since the attack of the giant at the village borders. I haven't seen my rival, my student, nor my other teammates since that time, so I guess you could say that I have just been on a personal journey of enlightenment." He started as he went back to being his casual self after the bow. He watched the children, he never did enjoy his time at the academy...it was something he deeply regretted now that he was an actual shinobi.

"I miss it...being carefree and not knowing about the world, but not everyone gets the luxury of growing up safe..." He continued as he took a deep breath."I am tired of being weak, I was unable to assist Kyousuke against the giant, unable to help Ayato, unable to keep Geni or Satomi close...unable to reclaim my village. Tell me Hikari, how does one become strong enough to fight with every fiber of their being without regret or the weight of the past weighing one down?" The question was deep, and the rather complacent look did not convey the feeling he put into his words.

Miyamoto seemed lost, and a lost shinobi was one without restraint.

WC:340/615
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:38 pm
As Miyamoto proceed to talk, he hit a slight nerve when he brought up Hikari''s family. It was still a soft subject for her...... as it had only been about 9 months since the jaws of grimma invaded her home and took the lives of everyone  she had loved on that fateful day.

If miyamoto was watching closely, he may of been able to notice a quick flinch that may reveal the jounin true feelings on the subject, but would continue on saying. Oh yes, they are very proud.... thank you for asking. It has only been about 7 months since I entered the academy, so for a girl like me who doesn't even belong to a clan to come so far so quickly? It doesn't even seem real...... sometimes."

The boy then talked about attack on the borders. The jounin had heard a bit about that, but wasn't complete familiar of the event that had happend...... maybe.... no, it probably was bether if the jounin didn't ask any questions.

Anyways... miyamoto then went on to explain that he missed the peaceful days, Hikari would sighave in agreement. Yeah... I know the feeling....
Sometimes, I wish could go back to the days I was a merely working as a simple tavern girl, no learning powerful fuinjutsu, not trying to mess with the fabric of space and time.... just serving to small time country folk."

Miyamoti would the ask the question about how to get so strong...... it would take the jounin a minute to think about it...... Looking away from miyamoto as she did. "Love....." Hikari would say. "When one is fighting for ones they love..... they are able to dig deeper into themselves.... and fight with more than just their existance.... but the existance of those that they are fighting to protect..... during my jounin exam.... when I was dueling to the hogokage, I was not thinking I needed to win to rank up for wealth, I was thinking I needed to rank up so the village would know it could count on me in rough times...... that I wasn't just going to run when I was being faced with adversity......"

With that, Hikari would meet her gaze back with the young boy "Tell me, Miyamoto, Is there anyone in the village you love?"
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:19 am
TWC: 677
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 pm
The speech struck him, her answer was like a cold knife that needed to be driven through an open wound. Love was what made people stronger huh...he loved his family, but that was all. The topic came up in his head as he thought about it more, leaving the silence between them heavy like a fog. He did not love the village he called his home, he had lost too much already while here, and his former village...there was no real connection except for his father and that his family grew up there. He did not look back to Hikari, but he finally did speak.

"I have no ties of love besides the ones of my family. I fight to make sure they are taken care of and are safe. That is all I care for in this world..." He began as he brought his head up as she spoke of going back to being normal and her answer seemed to nip at him as if it annoyed him so he finally spoke up.

"Being born with the ability to use ninjutsu is nothing to be ashamed of, and being strong does not make us the pillars of our community, that is compassion...compassion makes us do things for the village like fight evils, or take up dangerous missions to secure our borders. I don't ever wish to go back, going back meant living in fear again. I am strong now to face those fears..." He stopped as he thought of something else. Turning to Hikari he would show his face, it looked as if he showed no emotion whatsoever even still.

"I want to become stronger so I can stop others fears as well. To become more than just a shinobi that does all the work in the shadows." He finished as he looked her in the eyes.

WC:310/925
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:48 pm
A's Miyamot seemed a bit anoyed at the jounin for what she said about nor growing up in the system, at that, she would raise her fans in a little bit of an innocent forgiving way, as if to say 'I surrender.'

"Easy Miyamoto, that wasn't how I intended it. On the contrary, I am jellous of those like you who have been training from a young age to become a shinobi.... it always had.... some sort of a magical feel to it.... actually, that is why I became a kunochi..... dispute the fact I was a bit old for it."

As Miyamoto spoke of gaining strength, Hikari would look up to the sky.... thinking about her holy mark. "Tell me... Miyamoto, how do you intend to gain this strength? Satomi, Ayato, and Geni have been to busy with other things.... and Kyousuke is held up with his duties as kage now. Training by yourself is wonderful but will only get you so far. So, what are your plans to train now?"
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:24 pm
Zac saw that the way he spoke came off as if he were attacked, at which he sighed and to the movement of Hikari he took a deep breath before relaxing himself. For barely even a teenager Miyamoto was now toned and built to that of a peak conditioned teenager, and the boy knew that he could probably not grow stronger in this body. So when Hikari asked him what he would do to become stronger he thought about it long and hard. Finally with a look that showed the little kid that he actually was, came back as he looked upon the Jounin.

"By any means necessary...even if it means I have to do things unforgivable to myself." The words rolled off his tongue as he seemed steadfast in the words he spoke. The kid that Miyamoto said allowed him an almost simple mindset. He felt a throb in his heart as his eye twitched before he sat back down on the ground before Hikari, not dismissing that she was there, but to rest his body.

WC:177/1,102
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 am
The Chestnut haired Jounin would gulp, hearing the young boy's comment about how he would be doing unforgivable things in order to stay strong for his country. While staying strong to defend those you love is a noble act, if you have to do unthinkable acts to become strong.... then one must question if it would be worth doing so? No.... the teenager new she had to do something to steer the young boy off that path and toward a more virtuous path..... prehaps there was another way...

And then Hikari's mind would move to her Holy marks.

After the young boy who passed away from one of her marks, the Jounin didn't want to ever have to place those on anyone else again, however, thinking that option was better then the 'unforgivable' Option that he was speaking of, Hikari would try to talk to Miyamoto about it.

Pulling out a small folded up flier from her pocket, The Jounin would hand it to young chunin. "I don't think that will be necessary, since we last met, I became somewhat of an expert at fuinjutsu..... I have a few that I think will interest you. They are called holy seals.... take a look."

(Sorry, I usally type out what is on the page, but I really am not up to it right now, so you can find a deeper understanding of the jutsu here.

Also, Hikari has other names for the seals, that can be found on her stat page.
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t33658-hikari-namikaze-stats#256478)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:59 pm
When he was handed the piece of paper with the set of seals on it...he became nostalgic. He remembered Ayato showing him seals and putting a telepathic seal on him for ease of use in combat situations. However just as it would be a good memory it also serves as a reminder of why his head was in the place that it was to begin with.

As the wind blew through the area Miyamoto gave Hikari back her paper. He had studied the page enough to know what the seals did. They were like the fabled curse marks that he had read about when he first studied medical techniques. The prospect of becoming almost inhuman to boost his strength and speed was something that intrigued him greatly but the cost almost seemed to step a price...he was not ready to give uo his life for something with just a slim chance of working.

“The seal of the vanguard...the additional speed and strength would make me more like master Kyousuke...”. He began as he was reminded of something in the past. “If possible and it does not trouble you too much I would like to take that seal. I want that power to become a pillar on the battlefield so that others can rally around me to defeat our foe.” He said finally as he sat there thinking over the request he just asked. He was about to sacrifice a piece of himself that would eat aways at him until the day he departed from this world.

WC: 260/1,362
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum