Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Zatoichi Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : Z's Stats
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante

Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:15 pm
Zatoichi sat back down for a second to wait on Youta, whom he found to be pretty cool! This Joro guy was pretty cool to. As usual his cousin Dante was annoying!
“My bad, sorry Ma’am!” He apologized to the waitress, she showed a frazzled expression. He knew that was his fault. He handed her a couple of Ryo out of his pocket a well, that was the right thing to do in such a case! As soon as Youta finished his breakfast Zatoichi got up again.
“My instructor, he doesn't really care if we are a little late as long as we are putting in the work! Which I do, I study and I practice. Training isn't so difficult for me, it's trying to find a partner to train with that's difficult!” Zatoichi explain to everyone at the table. He was being honest, he studies and he trains but finding someone to train with for the young academy student was difficult!
“Our teacher mentioned something about assigning us training partners, he was a little irritated, he kept mumbling something about how he'd never had a class of students like this that couldn't pair up together!” Zatoichi smirked as he thought about this. It was kind of funnybwjej the teacher was mad.
“Ready to go when you are Youta!” Zatoichi added as he looked at everyone.
“It was nice meeting you Joro.” He smiled towards Joro. “Fuck off Dante.” He said playfully punching his cousin! Had to keep the humor going.
(Exit following Youta Shinkou)

(Will tally up word count and claims as soon as Youta officially exits)
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 2500

Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:30 pm
“Yeah we are all connected somehow here in Hoshigakure. I remember Ayato from my younger years,” Dante said, connecting the dots to how he was related to the rest of the Hyuugas. He wasn't about to say he was living with Ayato considering he barely knew these people. No, I have to deal with the little Overlord everyday, I enjoy the break from him.” Dante said jokingly! Right after that, he heard the words ‘Fuck off’ come out of Zatoichi’s mouth! This made Dante laugh again.
“Yeah, have a good day at school Kid!” Dante said while laughing. “See you around Youta.” Dante said as he took a sip of his drink.“You from Hoshi? Are you a village ninja?” Dante asked Joro. Hoshi was a pretty busy village during the morning hours! “Where we are from, it wasn't really active this early in the mornings. Of course it wasn't as nice as this village either. I have to admit Hoshi is beautiful.” Dante added. “ I heard that there was a place to train, do you happen to know where?” Dante asked getting to know his fellow Shinobi and a little about the peaceful village he was now living in.

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Mon May 06, 2024 9:13 pm
Youta would say to the group “Thanks for the good conversation and memories and some early morning entertainment. It was a pleasure and the coffee was pretty good. Joro it is always good to see you and hopefully we will run some missions together. Dante it is good to see you again. Alright Z let’s get you to school.” He would then leave the coffee shop with Z. Then say “hey be nice to Dante. But the academy is just up around the corner. You should not be there terribly late.”

[Exit]

WC 91
TWC 900

Masteries paralysis seal rank b for power 943 +557/1500

url=https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t55240-distrust]distrust 343/1000 [/url]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Yesterday at 11:52 am
Youta Shinkou wrote:Youta would say to the group “Thanks for the good conversation and memories and some early morning entertainment.  It was a pleasure and the coffee was pretty good.  Joro it is always good to see you and hopefully we will run some missions together.  Dante it is good to see you again.  Alright Z let’s get you to school.”  He would then leave the coffee shop with Z. Then say “hey be nice to Dante. But the academy is just up around the corner.  You should not be there terribly late.”

[Exit]

WC 91
TWC 900

Masteries paralysis seal rank b for power 943 +557/1500

distrust 343/1000

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum