Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hikari Kobayashi
Mission Record : The Kobayashi Records
Genjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The Fury Meets A Furry Empty The Fury Meets A Furry

Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:45 pm
It was sometime after graduating that Hikari began to really become an active force within Kumogakure's shinobi roster. She felt herself becoming more prominent as she accepted a bit more about herself and how she wanted to proceed. The actions that she had taken upon herself began to bring a lot more attention to her and her name. Her focus was not realistically to get attention however as she simply wanted to improve the village in what ways she could. A strong village meant she could be and would become stronger with it. It was a dual-beneficial advancement that began to get some traction to help get momentum. She had submitted a proposal semi-anonymously about the village's defense system for an expanded storm to wear down their guests by the time they arrived. It was a general concept though the details of it might have been a bit theoretical rather than practical upon her initial write-up but considering the village had the resources to spare alongside more shinobi attuned to the development of such an idea, she was sure the push or direction was more than enough to help provide support to her village.

All that is to say she ended up on a list of sorts and was informed to report to the Raikage's chambers. When she had heard the news she was uncertain of the distinction on what would occur with such a summon. If she was in trouble she would presume she would have been just grabbed and thrown into the arena. A thought she wished was not as true as it sounded. She was not aware of the formalities of others who had been summoned by the Raikage either as not many she had interacted with thus far were fully familiar with the man known as Ichigo Sato. His name weighed heavy on the young kitsune's mind as she breathed making the approach to the administration building with conviction that whatever was to come she would face it as best as she could. She made her mind up with the most recent affairs to become more resilient in the face of the woes. It was as if waking up from a bad dream that she could vaguely remember. Such thoughts weighed and burdened her as she informed the attendant that she was there for her summons, handing over a scroll with the provided information. The attendant was curt as they moved to inform Ichigo Sato that she had arrived. Upon recognition of the notice and waved forward Hikari, she awaited to hear what steps she was required to take as she was to meet with the Raikage, her valiant leader. Her appearance was that of her human form at that moment. She knew the volume of her tails was something to be concerned about with documents laying on desks and tables.

Human Form/Present Appearance:

WC: 475, TWC: 475
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

The Fury Meets A Furry Empty Re: The Fury Meets A Furry

Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:30 pm
Finding himself almost buried underneath massive piles of paperwork, Ichigo sat at his desk as he continued to work on developing the village of Kumogakure. Despite its recent successes, there would still be room for improvement. After all, to stand still is to go backwards. "We keep moving forward". That being said, the Raikage was reminded of a meeting requested by one of his Genin, hence why he made certain to keep his schedule open and unable to receive any other visits unless they were of the utmost importance. Ever since taking the position, he made sure to leave his door open for everyone, literally and figuratively.

Making all necessary preparations, including informing his secretary that she could send them straight to his office, Ichigo prepared himself to be the perfect host. Upon her arrival, the kunoichi would immediately be greeted by the black swordsman's assistant and directed to the Raikage Chambers where she would find the doors open. Assuming the young girl set foot inside his office, the Drunken Storm would stand up and motion her to come further inside. "Hikari, welcome" he guided the small woman to the nearest chair where she could sit down. Returning to his desk he took a seat himself, planning to get the meeting going.

Doing so, he reached for two glasses which he carefully placed in the middle of the table. "So, I believe there were a couple of things you'd like to discuss?" the Raikage initiated the conversation, simultaneously pointing at both the bottle of water and sake to find out which beverage she preferred.

(WC: 264)
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:20 am
With the door to the office open, Hikari stepped through and greeted the Raikage with a bow before taking the seat that was gestured too. She had a small folder in her hands and offered it towards Ichigo, inside the folder various official looking documents with notations were present. Most were involving the recent recommendations and suggestions that Hikari had submitted to the administration office for review. Multiple notes on chakra theory and space-time techniques were present in regards to some of the recommendations she had proposed. Although her clan specialized in Genjutsu it appeared that Hikari had a knack for a different specialty. From seals to armor to conceptual design of defenses, it appeared the studious kitsune who sat before her leader, had a lot of ideas, and this was just the tip of the iceberg.

“Yes sir Lord Raikage. There is quite a lot to discuss, and I know your day is busy and occupied for mostly. I hope to use my expertise for the villages benefit as often as I can, as my health has started to improve. I know my tenure at the Academy was unorthodox, but I’m excited to be taking steps towards a brighter, and better, future for us in our village.” She began before gesturing towards the folder. “Inside the folder I brought some of the initial designs of some of the proposals I’ve come up since I’ve graduated from the academy. Between the need for defense and bolstering our own, I think there’s been a demand for more research and development within the village. I know I’m just a genin, and one who was a student for a long time due to extraneous circumstances, but I have bettered myself through my intuitive curiousity and keen nature on consumption of knowledge.” She continued as she picked up the bottle of water to quench her throat as she continued to speak, setting the bottle down.

“The intention of this meeting for me was to hold a proper introduction of myself to you. I plan to make a name for myself for my village and to make a mark on my clan’s history.” She said with firm conviction and a tinge of something else. Her eyes remained fierce in this moment as there was more to her backstory that she deemed unimportant to the conversation at hand. “I hope the theorems I applied are suitable and effective for the intended purpose of betterment of our defensive measures. I know I’m not privy to a lot of information in the involvement of recent affairs due to my rank but I hope to utilize the capacity I have garnered for myself.” She finished taking a breath before taking another sip of the water. It appeared she focused on the business side of their transaction at the moment. Her hands gripped a bit at the end of her skirt. The nerves were still obvious in the older Genin. Hikari’s concentration held well in Ichigo’s presence for the moment.

WC: 500, TWC: 975
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:17 pm
His eyes never lost track of the visitor, following each and every single one of her movements as she took one of the seats in front of the desk. Doing so, Hikari then offered him a small folder she carried with her, containing various documents. Accepting the papers, Ichigo placed them next to him as he made sure to focus his attention on the young kunoichi. "I'll leave the reading for later, right now I want to hear what you have to say" the Raikage spoke, a gentle smile appearing on his face in hopes of calming the woman's nerves.

That being said, Ichigo returned to the role of listener as he allowed Hikari to take the word and make the purpose of her visit known. Wasting little to no time the teenage girl started her explanation, the information strengthened by the folder she brought with. Mentions of defense, research and development directed the conversation, the main topic being the improvement of Kumogakure. And as such she had the Raikage's full attention, the future of their village what kept him moving. "We've all had our circumstances" he responded in turn, comforting and putting at ease whatever worries she might have.

Continuing the conversation, Hikari reiterated the purpose of her visit and the reason she came to see the Raikage. "Consider yourself introduced" the Drunken Storm said in response, filling his cup of sake before emptying it in one go. Shifting back to the topic at hand Ichigo decided to delve a bit further into the matter. "What is it you believe our village needs most?". Although he could easily find the answers in her folder, it would still be far more beneficial to hear the thought process behind it from the person themselves. "And from where the interest in things such as defenses and similar measures?". Even though he couldn't read other people's minds like how Saturn claimed to do, it was still intriguing to figure out and understand one's perspective and the way they looked at things.

Filling his cup once more, the Raikage would then make another inquiry as he asked while simultaneously referring to something Hikari said. "You mentioned making a name for yourself in our village as well as leaving a mark on your clan's history. What can you tell me about the latter?". Perhaps the way for him to learn more about the woman was to start with her heritage.

(WC: 405, TWC: 669)
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin

Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:51 pm
As Ichigo's commentary accented her own, Hikari's tension eased a bit through the conversation's natural cadence. The questions posed to her were ones that required full elaboration but she was acutely aware of how vital such an answer would pose for the Raikage, the leader of one of the greatest hidden villages. Being an older genin who recently rose in strength, the young kitsune knew there were going to be some future meetings and planning that would be in accordance with learning more of the actual woes of the village. To her right now, she needed to be upfront about her thoughts and stand behind her beliefs. Strength came in many forms and her willpower was one that she had been strengthening and now was a good time to showcase that with her response.

"I believe our village needs steadfast presence internally. I know there have been recent affairs between multiple villages and with the recent acquisition requiring more of us, the demand will have to be met with renewed vigor and dedication. I am still learning and growing my own capacities but I know the contribution I wish to help with is on the developmental side of the demands." She began to elaborate upon before gesturing at the folder to give affirmation of the decision she had made. "I am aware that my understanding of geopolitical affairs is nominal in comparison to some of the tenured jounin of the village. I equally am aware that my circumstances of prolonged tenure within the academy should be frowned upon by many, but I see this as a strength of a fresh and clean perspective." She said with a slight moment of reservation before taking a sip of water to take a small vocal break.

She placed the bottle down once more continuing to expand, "Kumogakure I feel like is... was... still is in a similar state that I find myself though with different circumstances." She gave a sigh before focusing on herself for a moment. "Kumogakure No Sato has grown and developed but now from my perspective is on a precipice of growth and resilience and I think more guiding hands from the newest generation would prove beneficial with the further development of military and diplomatic affairs. I think with respect to the strong governing, the cream of Kumogakure's crop should begin their cultivation to be prime for the village to reap upon their success." Hikari declared before sinking her head slightly. "My clan's history is not the greatest..." Her voice softened, a sign of weakness that she was still sorting out. The fact that she was still a teenager handling some of the concepts she was dealing with did not dismiss this fact.

She released what felt like a weight within her as her form shifted and changed to that of her normal appearance. Nine fox tails fanned out from behind her as she shrunk a little, her more casual attire being replaced with more sage-style robes of purple hues as she adjusted her thick-rimmed glasses. "The Kitsune clan has had its fair share of remaining in hiding for a while. Our bloodline recently within some time ago had shifted and now a few of us have found ourselves being neglected, experimented on, and abused." She stated with a rigidness in her tone that was unlike her previous explanation of her thoughts on the village. "My aim is to truly reform my clan, provide for those who have suffered at the hands of parents, and push the boundaries of our capacity." She explained, her hands shifted to hold one another as her claws were apparent and were digging into each other, showing a great deal of trust in exposing this.

Kitsune Form/Present Appearance:

Her vision that had remained on Ichigo through the conversation lowered as her hands loosened their grip. "I believe my desire to improve the village is in tandem with my desire to improve my clan. I want to protect my family, my blood." She said softly before raising her head once more, "I want to protect my village, my home." She declared with a level of conviction she did not have she she first started her journey. Growing up alone and isolated damaged her but when she found her sister and learned more of her story, the village became her avenue to excel and grow.

WC: 725, TWC: 1,700
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:41 am
Giving her the room, Ichigo listened attentively and paid close attention to Hikari's words as the young woman began to share her thoughts on Kumogakure and the village's current and future state. Doing so, the Kitsune's point of view became clear. "I am sure every Kage would like dedicated people at their side, without them it would be hard to continue one's growth". It wasn't like he had to do everything on his own, but during his time as Deputy and now Raikage, the Drunken Storm knew how wide and strong the leader's shoulders had to be in order to carry everyone on them.

Aware of the responsibility that came with the position, as well as the fact that it wasn't only his burden to bear, Ichigo understood and agreed how important it was for the people to feel and get involved. It would be the only way for Kumogakure to continue its growth. "To allow our village to flourish we need determined individuals, I take it you consider yourself to be one such?". Despite her rank of Genin, the young woman seemed to have already decided on the role she wanted to play. And what reason could he possibly have to stop her?

Taking another sip of sake, the Raikage continued to listen to what the Kitsune wanted to say. "And how exactly do you plan on developing the village?" the blacksmith's son inquired about the way she wanted to contribute. Ideas alone were not enough, it was a start and no matter how promising, in the end it would still only be that. He would welcome help with open hands, but such a thing was easier said than done. "And how could I encourage their cultivation besides the things I have already done?". Even though he always allowed his people to grow, Ichigo wouldn't suddenly start handing out the goods when they weren't ready yet.

The conversation then shifted as Hikari shared some of her clan's history, but that wasn't the only thing that changed. As the name implied, her form took on the appearance of a nine tailed fox as she shrunk a little, purple robes revealing and replacing her previous attire. Now in her Kitsune state, the young woman continued to explain, sharing how most of her bloodline remained and lived in hiding in fear of being abused and getting experimented on. "That's a nice dream to have, thank you for showing me" the Raikage replied with a gentle smile on his battle worn face.

All things considered and with the information he now had, Ichigo could only imagine how difficult it must have been for Hikari to reveal her true self and put her trust in his hands. "Everyone in the village is my family, if there is anything I can do to help, do not hesitate to ask". He would do everything and anything in his power to protect and assist those in need. That too would be his responsibility as the 12th Raikage of Kumogakure.

(WC: 502, TWC: 1171)
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:06 pm
Hikari took note of the words that Ichigo had relayed through her commentary. The ideas being presented were unlikely new or foreign to the Raikage but it was something that she knew hearing and seeing development towards was more of the needs right now. A lot of people could advocate change, it was another thing to step up and make that change or help something grow. When prompted she took a small pause before giving a strong and firm nod to his question, "I do consider myself determined. If I am not determined enough then I only need to reaffirm the direction I am looking to go and dig in my heels to press onward." She added aiming to give reassurance to her village's leader that should she fall short even with her desire, she would not falter off her path.

When the dialogue shifted toward the plans and ideas portion, it was clear that Ichigo was not looking for just theories or a thesis that had some working thoughts behind it. He wanted action and assurance that his investments back into the village were successful. "My plans for developing the village involve the incorporation and involvement of other Genin into the fields they would be best capable in. Direction and growth can only be achieved as long as the future is supported through the dedication of the whole. I do not believe there is more for you as our leader to do." She said with a degree of recognition that it was not only the leader who made the difference in how a village grew. "Having an open door for individuals like me is more than enough for the village to continue on the path you have set forth for us. It is on us to take what you have put forth and grow." She added before bowing her head to the idea. "I thank you for giving your time and life for not just myself to have a home to want to defend."

Her demeanor and body relaxed after her reveal to Ichigo. There was a lot of reservation and his response was like lifting a lead blanket off of her. Her tails unfurled and relaxed indicating she found a degree of comfort within the space before the two. She reached for her water and took another sip before considering the intent of what Ichigo was stating. There were a multitude of answers one could propose when their Kage indicated that if there was anything he could do to help, he would hear them. It did not mean that he would give the desired outcome to the individual but it was something that opened a dialogue to get to the desired point. Her thoughts came to her bloodline and the experimentation she had gone under. She shuddered before reaching a conclusion she wanted to expand upon. "At this time there are a few ideas that I wish to develop for myself though the avenues are not clear. I know bloodlines have the capacity to be shared and I would want to learn and find other bloodlines that can help me develop my arsenal." She began.

She spent a moment considering beyond that thought before continuing, "The specialties that I have developed are centered around Genjutsu and Jikūjutsu with my clan being focused on Genjutsu. I myself have a more direct knack towards Jikūjutsu however. Any insight on how to better gain techniques of those would be beneficial or bloodlines that I can research into to hopefully find avenues to emulate their capacities." She declared before her tone shifted and relaxed for a second as she had more to say. She took another sip of water before setting it back down. "I have an interest in the administration and advisor-ship of the village. I have already begun to invest time into missions aiding the others present but I wish to step into a more active role and potentially tutor and get a mentor from the Five Elders."

Hikari's eyes maintained focus on Ichigo's as she spoke the words. She had no hesitation in her voice and sought to be confident and show the determination she indicated she possessed to the Raikage.

WC: 700, TWC: 2,400
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:47 pm
The conversation between the two went back and forth, the Raikage allowing Hikari to share her words of determination and make a case for herself. "I opened a path for everyone to take, now it's up to them to decide which one they will choose". Even if he would guide and show them the direction, Ichigo couldn't hold their hands. At some point they had to walk on their own two feet and prove to be ready. "No matter how promising, they're still only Genin". Giving them a chance to grow and shine was one thing, the responsibility that came with it would be another.

At that point in their shinobi career they would still make mistakes, as the next generation should be allowed to, but there could be no room for trial and error when the safety and future of the village was at stake. "So far only two of them showed to have what it takes" the Drunken Storm referred to both Saturn and Jun who successfully passed a couple of tests which eventually granted them the position of Chuunin, but it seemed a couple of others appeared to be lackluster. In the end it would be up to him to come up with ways to involve everyone else.

Returning to the topic of her clan once more, the Kitsune described and explained how they were mostly proficient when it came to the art of illusions while Hikari herself also claimed to be rather adept at the forces of space and time. Ichigo continued to listen attentively and paid close attention as the kunoichi touched upon the subject of bloodlines and how one could further expand on their inherent abilities by sharing them. "Correct, I myself have experimented quite a bit" he replied, remaining rather vague considering one might end up shocked if they were to find out the amount of DNA their Kage possessed within his body.

Moving on, Ichigo noted how the little fox shared her interest in the administrative side of things, putting forth her wish to learn under one of the Five Elders. "Interesting, surprising yet obvious at the same time" the Drunken Storm responded to the matter, wondering how some of them would feel about taking on a student. "I can arrange a meeting with the old, I mean wise members of our council". The relationship between the Raikage and them was one of give and take, but they all knew they needed each other. Even though the group of advisors didn't hold any real military power, their influence was not to be underestimated.

Taking another sip of sake, Ichigo inquired about Hikari's wish to perhaps join or at least become a student of the Five Elders. "From where the interest in these type of matters?". Not that he was against it or found it strange, but the Raikage always made sure to look for someone's intent behind their actions. In doing so, it allowed him to learn more about the person's character.

(WC: 500, TWC: 1671)
Hikari Kobayashi
Hikari Kobayashi
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 am
Paying attention to the word choice of Ichigo, Hikari knew her words in response to his were being taken seriously and noted for the future. There were two genin that Hikari had first met as she began her more active in her story's narrative, Jun and Saturn. She gave a nod to Ichigo in that remark as she understood and recognized the woes that Ichigo faced as a leader moving forward toward an unknown future. There was a lot to worry about and as genin interests waned or grew, the Raikage of Kumogakure could only do so much to foster the growth of the village, to foster the growth of the people.

There was a distinct frustration that Hikari felt was laced between her leader's words for these remarks. She needed to commit more and better for her own growth as a shinobi for the village. Her goals were different and distinct from most of the others so her route was paved in a different coat of paint. She recognized that her desires were fuel for a different fire that she was hoping to embolden. The future she reached for and sought after was the same as others but her thoughts and avenue of approach were different so the desire she had to work towards was likely unconventional for what she desired and wished for. A light sigh escaped her lips as she took a sip from her water one more time as he chimed about her desire to work for and with the council elders over some of the more prestigious SUMMIT or the Navy.

Hearing that he would arrange a meeting for her, Hikari's ears perked up at this as a smile brought her face to that matching her age as a slightly older genin than most, though her sister was definitely the oldest she was aware of outside of maybe Kujo. Recognizing the balancing act between the Council and Ichigo's role as the leader, Hikari was glad for just the recognition and audience being granted. She felt as long as doors remained open that she could walk into, she would be able to talk her way through most initial impressions. From there it was just a matter of show-and-tell of her own capacity and abilities. That was when Ichigo turned the questioning to learn more about Hikari to where the interest came from. A sly fox grin etched onto the kitsune's face as there was always something subtle about the way she carried her intent.

"Our senile, I mean our tenured council members need remembrance of the village's youth and desire. I think someone capable within the village's Five Elders as a young representative would be beneficial to avoid stagnation of old ideals and theories on the procedures." She said recognizing that she was not in a position to be making such a joke. She had ambition and truly she wished to showcase that her capacity as a shinobi was not simply combat capacity but also leadership potential. "As much as I jest about their own accolades of eld, the Five Elders represent something that extends beyond my desire to lead my clan within Kumogakure no Sato. I wish to help lead the village alongside you and future leader as I age." She declared with a degree of almost defiance to the dynamic that was present before them.

Hikari was an odd one, a weak and ill-stricken kitsune who began to develop through the pages of her story now sat before the Raikage talking about supporting him, the village, her clan, her immediate family, and her friends. "Administration and helping the village operate is not just leading other shinobi but also directing the growth and development of the village. Understanding the needs and using that to help grow me to become capable is why I want to tutor under one of the Elders. I need to see what they encounter to learn their world, experience more of the shinobi world myself, and find the road that is not traveled by both to elevate the village. The path I've chosen is one of my own wishes to learn. It's unorthodox because I myself and unorthodox." Hikari indicated simply.

WC: 700, TWC: 3,100
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum