Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Desert Blooms Empty Desert Blooms

Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:15 pm
Marabelle had taken a detour through the Land of Wind before finding her way towards the remnants of the once proud, Sunagakure No Sato. The village had recently been under new management from what she understood though it was not clear on the details. Word traveled in many different ways but the vagabond shinobi that was wandering did not mind some of the geopolitical woes of the world at present. Learning her place in that will be a later venture, for now, it was just a restock and resupply before finding a port on the side of the Land of Wind to head to one of the island nations out closer to home. There was plenty to do and consider as she approached the village.

WC: 125
Shogo Freya
Shogo Freya
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Desert Blooms Empty Re: Desert Blooms

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:08 pm
Peace had finally returned to the place once known as Sunagakure no Sato, the former Village Hidden by Sand in the Land of Wind. Where it used to bloom as the finest flower it eventually became rot and infested by a handful of rogue ninja slithering their way in after its decline. It was no different upon Shogo's arrival, locals staying inside while criminals roamed the streets looking for an opportunity to terrorize and strike fear into the hearts of people. Corruption and disease festering, almost begging to be cleansed by those capable. And so he did, with swift yet vicious strikes the young Freya ended up removing one threat after the other, slowly healing the wounds of what used to be.

With their suffering having come to an end the people of the village could finally breathe again, picking up their lives the best they could. Aware there might be evil lurking from the shadows, waiting for an opportune moment to strike, Shogo devoted himself to stick around, at least until they were able to walk on their own two feet and fend for themselves. Something rather difficult when most of the shinobi forces had either perished or disappeared, perhaps even abandoning what they once considered their home. So there he was, standing guard at what was supposed to be the entry gates.

Slightly leaning against one of the walls with his arms crossed, the demeanor of the Freya swordsman could easily be mistaken as nonchalant, but for those with a practiced hand or possessing an eye for body language it would be clear that he would need no more than a second to act when necessary. Some time passed when he noticed a small dot in the distance slowly approaching the village gates. "It looks to real to be a Fata Morgana, nor am I hallucinating" Shogo ruled out the possibility of dealing with some sort of mirage, meaning there was in fact someone walking towards former Sunagakure.

Fixing his posture even only by a little, the man now stood perfectly straight, his arms still crossed and leaning on the handle of his sword. He allowed the stranger to come closer but upon the woman entering a space roughly twenty meters from him, Shogo eventually called out. "Good day to you, please state your name and business please". Even though his words were kind, he knew the importance of keeping up his guard at all times.

(WC: 408)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:08 pm
Once approaching the sad gates of Sunagakure, Marabelle spotted the swordsman well a ways away and it was once she was twenty meters he spoke out towards her. As a lone wanderer herself, she knew that even a village that had fallen from grace would still have people supporting it. Since he indicated such a greeting from the distance he did, she felt it was appropriate to stop there and not press any closer till otherwise told to do so. "Hello and good day to you too." she declared without hesitation to his initial greeting. She offered a wave of her arm as her kimono sleeve slid down. Even from this distance, she was tiny and yelled to be heard.

"I am going to approach you to make it easier to converse!"
She added while standing on a well-beaten and covered road that led to the village. If allowed she would close the gap to 10 meters or until she was told to stop. Once closer if permitted she continued to speak, "My name is Marabelle Blossom. I am presently a wandering medic though my travels have brought me here instead of my intended destination." She declared as she adjusted her satchel on her hip to pull out an armband. "I know it's difficult to see potentially but there's a white cross on it." She said holding it up in the air for hopefully easier inspection to the Freya.

From there she put the armband away and bowed, "It is a pleasure to meet you. I wandered in this direction for a quick resupply before setting back out for my intended destination. I am looking to resettle myself after recruiting my sister to help me in my cause." She elaborated giving more food for thought for the man at the gate. It seemed to her that the man was doing more than the standard civic duty of a shinobi of the village and likely felt the need to be there to help support the village that was settling on its last legs. "I hope someone such as myself is still welcome to trade." She added back bringing attention to her reason to stop by Sunagakure no Sato, supplies.

She had a long journey ahead of her and surprisingly it was going to be wild in temperatures. She was prepared at minimum for the more temperate climates of the mainland. Her kimono was short and her footwear was not made for such a place as a desert but she made it work either way. Out of place like a vibrant plant in a desert, Marabelle's demeanor did not shift or change while she spoke and conversed with Shogo. Perhaps it was an attribute of her character or how she was raised but for sure her etiquette was likely foreign as she too had a tanto on her hip and sword on her back indicating she was accustomed in some fashion to the dangers of the roads she deigned to travel on.

WC: 500, TWC: 625
Shogo Freya
Shogo Freya
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:39 pm
Small yet brave enough to travel on her own, the young woman approached and came closer until only ten meters separated the both of them. The wandering medic, at least that's what she claimed to be, introduced herself as one Marabelle Blossom, simply making a detour in the Land of Wind on the way to her intended destination. "Welcome to Sunagakure, or what it once used to be, my name is Shogo" the young swordsman answered in return. Paying close attention and listening to the female visitor's words, the Freya warrior gave ear to her wishes to trade and gather supplies while making a small stop.

Having no ties or connection to the village, Shogo had no reason to refuse her request or stop the woman from entering. He had no authority nor did he plan on putting in a claim whatsoever, at this point it was simply about doing the right thing. "I'm sure the people would love to see a new face, especially if it means they might booster the economy, god knows this place needs it". The Freya swordsman wouldn't share too much or delve too deep into the matter, the lack of shinobi would eventually be something Marabelle picked up on. Regardless, rumors should have spread as well as the news of Sunagakure's demise.

Still maintaining his posture, Shogo spoke up once more. "Feel free to enter, I will guarantee safe passage through the village". Even if her stay was only temporary, it would at least be reassuring she could go about her business without having to worry.

(WC: 262, TWC: 670)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:44 pm
After walking and giving a rundown of her current situation, Marabelle gave an affirming nod upon hearing Shogo's kind welcome. "It is nice to meet you Shogo-san. I will be just a quick moment inside." She declared seeing no point of contention from the vagabond equal. The comment about the village's economy was an unfortunate thing to hear about. Knowing how villages rise and fall, perhaps it was only a matter of time, and actual interest, before Sunagakure rose once more as a village its history would indicate it as. Being stranded in the middle of the desert without supplies was a rough situation and if they were on their last legs then any boost to the economy would be loved by the remaining residents.

She proceeded to walk forward and once she was a few meters away she would bow towards Shogo and then bow towards the village. "Thank you for your hospitality." She said softly before proceeding forward into the village to restock her medical supplies for the remainder of her journey. She had a few stops left to make before her final destination but that was not a big woe for the wandering medic. Walking the streets inside Sunagakure no Sato it was clear and evident that the village had fallen. No distinct indicators were present to show the shinobi force was strong and in fact, Sunagakure's symbol seemed almost replaced by Konohagakure no Sato's. The shift and change in leadership was something that Marabelle was not quite sure about the overall situation that led to the final result but once she found a shop with the supplies she made her purchase and offered her services for a bit before returning to the gate to move along to her next destination.

When she arrived at the gates once more, she peered looking for Shogo to discuss a bit more of what had transpired. Should the vagabond at the gate have remained there, Marabelle would wave and approach him once more this time stopping closer to converse with the man. "It seems what you've said has a harsh degree of truth behind it. I had a feeling this didn't quite happen overnight." She said before looking back at the village. "This is truly a sad sight to see... I hope the plans I've put forth will help prevent or even support against situations that lead to this." She said before looking beyond the gate towards her next destination. There was a port towards the southeastern side of the land that would take her to her next stop. There was always a next step for all those thoughts that the young Blossom had and it weighed heavy on her mind as she looked between the two contrasting pieces and then out towards the rest of the mainland. It looks to her that there was a large amount of work needed to help make her dreams come to fruition. Her eyes did not falter as she spoke through the concerns.

WC: 500, TWC: 1,100
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum