Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Broken pieces of the past burn brightly Empty Broken pieces of the past burn brightly

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:45 pm
What exactly brings a man to do things that others would shame him for? Is it truly the money? Or is it something deeper? Something more sinister, or primal? Whatever the case may be, young Akira had put himself through many different scenarios where he chose shameful acts. Some even degrading acts, for the sake of his clients, and he always did it because he felt like it was the only thing that he could do. If he was honest with himself, the truth would still be just that. But still, the last week has shown him that he was capable of things that he never thought possible, and it was all because of his darling Asuka.

He had cried his first tears, begged for forgiveness, risen up to the occasion when it came to taking ownership of his own past misdeeds, things that he thought were never something he'd care about anyone enough to actually do. But this woman. There was something about this woman that brought him to a point of near insanity with the sheer amount of stress he was under to prove that he was better than what he had shown her to that point.

Her disappointment was something that he couldn't bear, it was something that simply carried the weight of the world within it, and it wasn't something that he could withstand. So he fought, begged, pleaded to fight against, and thanks to whatever beings float in the sky above them, he had succeeded. His last few days had been utter bliss, with hardly a blemish on any of them. He had simply enjoyed his life for the last few days, something that he had never been able to say before. When he was alone, he survived the days, beared the nights with a grin and a shrug of the shoulders.

But something was different with his darling Asuka. She brought out something within him that he thought had died in the orphanage during his time there. He could breathe for the first time in years, he could dream for the first time in years. She truly made his life better. She truly brought him to a higher level of existence, simply by existing in his life. When they were together intimately, his mind was no longer pressed to exist. He didn't feel the requirement to live any longer, he felt a drive to do so.

There was so little that she needed to do to bring this out of him. She just needed to live inside his life and he could feel parts within him begin to expand into the surface. The parts that still felt joy, the parts that still felt pain, the parts that still felt in general. His mind was full with things other than agony and regret, but instead it was full of joy, happiness, and even love. What could he have done to earn such a feeling in his wretched life? It was a question that haunted him daily, but he still had no answer for it.

This morning he had awoken with the scent of her skin filling his nostrils. They lay there in their bed, his arms wrapped around her soft and petite body. His body became awake with the mere thought of her, and when his body had awoken, he knew what he had to do. He moved her chin upwards with his right hand, the one that was directly under her neck as they slept. He grabbed her hips with his left hand and gripped tightly, but not enough to cause her pain. Then he kissed her gently at the base of the jaw, slowly leading down her neck, to her shoulder, then continuing down her body as he pulled the covers over his head, making his way farther down.

(Fade to black)

When they had finished, a couple of hours had passed by, and Akira decided that he was going to make breakfast for the two of them. He rose from the bed, still completely naked as he walked through the room, the thought of clothing himself felt foolish in case they had planned on performing their intimate acts once again before the true beginning of their day in public.

Before he left the room, he looked over to his darling Asuka once more and said, "Oh, good morning, my love. I love you so much." He left the room with a joyful sigh. Retreating into the kitchen, he happily prepared breakfast for them both, wondering just what was in store for them today. The other day his darling Asuka had said that she wanted to see his home. A huge part of him was hoping that she had forgotten about such a request, but only time would tell if his hope for a forgetful woman, would be reality.

WC: 806
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Broken pieces of the past burn brightly Empty Re: Broken pieces of the past burn brightly

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm
Asuka’s life had changed significantly in the past few days, seemingly for the better. The boy she had loved as a child now completely knew the depth of her lifelong affection towards him and the man she knew him to be seemingly reciprocated those feelings. She found herself no longer thinking of the weight of her responsibilities on her shoulders and instead was enveloped by the comforting sensation of being by his side. Normally when she was alone, she tried to be serious and focused. However now with him around, she felt comfortable enough to freely be a bit more airheaded and reliant on him.

She had spent so much time taking care of others that she felt blessed to have him fulfill any mundane task she requested of him. Even without asking he tended so gently to her needs, and seemingly knew she wanted something before even asking her about it. Honestly, she was a bit taken aback by how well he seemingly knew her and easily became flustered at the thought of him knowing her so intimately. She couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty however, she felt as if she hardly knew his wants and needs and wanted to tend for him like he did to her.

Though she loved being adored to this extent, she wanted him to feel the same. She was unsure of how to go about making him see that there truly was no other man who could replace him in her life. Though she hoped he knew that she cherished him, her mind and body craved his attention at all times. She wanted nothing more than to be beside him at every waking moment, and even in her dreams, she found her desire for him running rampant through her mind. Even into unconsciousness, her mind would race with the moments they shared and the way he lovingly caressed her body and soul.

As the sun began to rise over Kumogakure, Asuka was awoken by the feeling of his fingers gently moving her chin upwards. Of course, she’d allow him to move her as he pleased as her eyes began to flutter open slightly. She’d grip the bed sheets slightly with her left hand as he lovingly kissed the base of her jaw. Her back would arch slightly while a few breathless gaps escaped her mouth as he continued to kiss down her body.

(Fade to black)

As she came back down to earth, she lay in bed panting slightly. This had been somewhat of their routine since he had begun living with her, but each time she felt like she had experienced a small bit of heaven. She’d watch as he rose from the bed and began making his way out of the room. Her head was still too far up into the clouds to really say anything too cohesive as he said good morning, and that he loved her very much. She’d pick her head up and lazily look him in the eyes before speaking in a spaced-out tone.

”My sweet, sweet Akira. I love you more than the moon loves the sun, and every day I feel so blessed to have you with me. I’ll follow you in a few minutes, I just need a moment”

She’d lay her head back down on the bed as she gave him a small wave and gazed up toward the ceiling. After a few minutes, Asuka attempted to stand from the bed, thankfully she managed to stay upright. She’d follow him into the kitchen and begin assisting him with breakfast preparations if he allowed her to do so. However, she attempted to stay away from the active stovetop not wanting to be spattered with something potentially hot on her exposed body. While he was cooking the meal, Asuka would sit on the edge of one of the countertops and begin discussing their plans for the day.

It had only been a few days since he agreed to move in with her, but since discussing it previously they hadn’t done much to prepare for the transition. Mostly this was due to them being nearly inseparable, but Asuka couldn’t help but wonder if he was putting it off. She previously requested to go with him, which he denied at first. Thankfully though by the end of their talk, he had agreed to her assistance. Once the meal was ready to be eaten, they would sit down together at the small dining table.

”Is there anything you’d be interested in doing today, my love? We could start moving you in if you’d like, though if you’d prefer to wait we can do that as well.”

She’d then begin eating her breakfast as she waited for him to respond.

WC: 798
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Broken pieces of the past burn brightly Empty Re: Broken pieces of the past burn brightly

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm
When he spoke of his love for her, she responded with a sleepy and spacey voice, speaking of her love for himself. He desired to go back into that bed and ravage her one more time, but he contained himself at the sound of her words. Looking back at his beautiful beloved woman and smiled when she spoke of her love to him. "You take all the time you need, my love. I shall be in the kitchen." As he was about to leave the room, he stuck his head back through the door and spoke playfully, "But if you would, go ahead and keep your clothes off. I want to see all of you this morning. I'm trying to memorize every curve of your body; it's a beautiful canvas. Besides, that body is far too perfect to be held within clothes, darling." With an alluring laugh, he left the room and entered the kitchen, where he would spend the next few minutes making them breakfast.

Their routine was becoming much like his rituals, which he required for his day to run in the way he needed it to. While he still required the consumption of blood, he could make the day work with what was given to him in exchange for his rituals. The thought of her blood echoed within his mind. The sweetness, the viscosity, the crimson hue held. It was perfect in every way, and he wanted more of it. The mere thought of her blood was mesmerizing, so much so that he didn't even realize that he had come to a complete halt within the kitchen, seemingly hypnotized at the thought of her sweet blood on his lips and tongue. 

Then, Asuka would exit the bedroom, finding him stalled in the center of the kitchen. He snapped out of it and looked around the room, a sudden understanding of what had just happened to him slammed into his mind and he apologized to Asuka if he startled her with his absence of mind. He continued making breakfast and served his darling first and then himself. The breakfast was nothing special. Eggs benedict with his homemade Hollandaise sauce on top of an English muffin. "Here you are, darling." He said as he laid the plate before her.

When he sat down, she would speak to him, asking if there was anything that he would like to do today. She then continued by offering the idea of moving him in. It was certainly not on the list of things he wanted to do with his beloved, mainly because of what she would find in his home. But he was willing to do such a thing with her because she said she wanted to know everything about him and not just the fractured pieces he had been sharing with her. But he knew what was within those walls and worried about what she would think.

After eating his food, he looked at her ashen eyes and nodded. "If you are sure you want to know everything about me, then my home is a place to start, my love. I am willing to allow you into my home so you can see what it is like. I have trust that you will not push me away. If you haven't this far, I don't know what would get you to leave, in all honesty." He smiled as he grabbed her hand with his free hand. 

"Just know, Asuka. I love you more than anything else in this world and any other world that could exist. Whatever my past was is dead now. You are the only part of my past that matters; you are my present and will forever be my future." He released her hand as he continued to eat, gazing at her beautiful body as it sat there on the chair before him. 

When they were done eating, he gathered the dishes and told her that she should prepare to leave as they had a big day ahead. He would begin to clean the dishes, continuing to think of how his blood-starved nature was starting to take hold of his psyche. His body would pause once more, with the water running. His hand was under the hot running water when his mind went blank. He let out a sharp exhale when the pain had settled into his mind. He pulled his hand away from the water and turned on the cold water to counteract the burn he had just received. He knew what needed to happen, but he wasn't sure how he would make it happen. It was odd asking someone you genuinely care about for their blood. But for now, he would try to keep it to himself, hoping he could contain his urges for the time being.

WC: 845
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:12 am
As she laid in bed, she’d blush as he requested she remain unclothed for the time being and complimented her body. Though she never thought of herself as anything special, he made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Her insecurities escaped her when his loving gaze traced her body, and she couldn’t help but feel a bit prideful in her appearance with his attention on her. She wanted nothing more than to appease him, and if her appearance made him happy that’s all that mattered to her. Asuka also liked that he was so forward with her, since she knew nothing about intimacy she was happy that he directed her in what he wished.

After climbing out of bed she'd make her way into the kitchen. As she entered she noticed Akira spacing out a bit, and couldn’t help but wonder why. She figured he was potentially having a hard time adjusting to their new life since his had changed significantly more than hers. The only main difference in her life was that he was more involved in hers. Though emotionally she had been through a lot the past few days, her normal day to day life had been relatively the same. Not wanting to push him for information, Asuka would simply walk up behind him and give him a reassuring hug while he continued to cook their breakfast.

Soon the two of them would be sitting at the table, and he would place a plate in front of her with a smile. Once they were settled, she’d inquire about what he wished to do for the day and suggest moving him in. Though her body wished to remain him in his arms for the remainder of the day, her mind knew that they needed to actually accomplish something. She had been slacking off with her responsibilities in regards to the cafe and her internship at the hospital, but none of that really mattered to her. All she wished for and craved was him, but she was beginning to feel guilty about neglecting her other duties.

His demeanor changed slightly as she mentioned their plans for the day, and she immediately regretted bringing it up. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him so she hoped that he wasn’t too mad at her. She’d let out a sigh of relief as he agreed to allow her to see his home once more. Admittedly she was excited to see his home since it meant getting to know the real him. Due to his warnings, she couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous about the interaction however. She’d give him a sweet smile and a reassuring nod as he mentioned that he was unsure of what he could do push her away.

Realistically there wasn’t anything she could think of that he could do either. Asuka had adored him for years, not matter what rumors surrounded him. His obsessive nature was something that others could see as off putting, but to her it was one of his best traits. She loved his dedication to her, and admittedly cherished the thought that he would do anything for her.At any and all times she’d defend his actions, and chastise those who spoke negatively about him. Unfortunately, her parents didn’t have the highest opinion of him but they never had the chance to get to know the real him.

She’d allow him to take her hand, and once intertwined she’d rub his with her thumb as he continued to speak to her. He would inform her that he loved her more than anything else in the world and any other that could exist. She couldn’t help but wonder if his love for her was greater than his obsession for blood that he had told her about. Though it didn’t really matter to her, after all he had agreed to only take hers so that put her mind at ease. Asuka would offer him a loving smile as he proclaimed that she was his present and forever his future. She had often thought about what their lives would be like if they ended up together, and was elated to hear that her dreams were now a reality. Once he finished speaking, she’d give his hand a gentle squeeze before talking herself.

”My love, there’s nothing you could do that would push me away from you. I want nothing more than to be with you until I draw my last breath, and words cannot describe how happy you make me. You know nearly everything about me, and I crave to know you on the same level. So I appreciate you allowing me to see how you truly are.”

The two of them would then finish their meal, and Akira would instruct her that she should get prepared for the day. Though she wanted to help clean up, she knew it’d take her much longer than him to prepare for the day. After giving him a quick kiss, Asuka would retire back to the room and begin getting ready. As she pulled on some undergarments, she’d hear him exhale loudly and was curious as to what happened. She again entered the kitchen to find him running his hand under the water with a pained expression on his face. With her voice full of concern, she’d begin walking over towards him as she spoke up.

”Akira! Are you alright, what happened my love?”

Now beside him, she’d look to his hand and notice that the skin was red and slightly agitated. She’d quickly perform some hand seals, and her hands would glow a light blue as she motioned for him to place his hand in hers. Though she knew he liked pain, she hated seeing him any amount of discomfort. Asuka would plead with him with her eyes to allow her to heal him, but wouldn’t force him to accept her aid. If he spoke up first she’d listen, but afterwards she’d speak up once again.

”Let me help you.. Please, my love. Is everything alright? I noticed you spacing out earlier, and I have to admit that I’m concerned about it. Are you still worried about me seeing your home? If it’s something that’s bothering you, we don’t have to.”

Asuka would look at him with pleading eyes. She wished to help him with whatever he may need and wanted to make the transition for him as easy as possible.

WC: 1088
Total WC: 1886

Asuka Hyuuga likes this post

Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:06 am
Their meal was done and their conversation had come to a close, he knew that he was stalling for time. The last thing he wanted was for her to see his black books, but it was becoming more and more inevitable with each passing phrase in their conversation. He  relented to his fate, realizing that it was time for them to pack up their breakfast and move on with their day. When he burned his hand on the hot water, he heard his darling Asuka run into the kitchen and rush to his side. She asked if he was okay, but he knew that he wasn't. He wanted to tell her that he was fine and brush it off, but he wasn't. 

His mind was hurting, his body was aching. He knew that there was so much in his mind, there was a pain in his own eyes from his lack of blood. The urges were brought to new heights when he could actively smell the blood coursing through her veins, his eyes seemed to gain a sentience of their own when he turned to her, and he could see her heart pumping the precious blood through her body. He traced the bloodstream up from her chest to her neck, and there he saw the veins simply taunting him, begging him to simply take what it was that he needed. 

He closed his eyes briefly, thinking about how he was going to make his next move. The calmness was gone, now there was only instinct. He grabbed his darling Asuka, and he carried her into their room without saying a word. He placed her on the bed and again without words. He climbed into the bed, placed his hands on both of her pale white legs and spread them apart, laying her left leg flat on the mattress. 

He stared at her thigh with a deep hunger in his eyes. It was then that he began to speak, "Asuka. I need your blood, darling. I have waited as long as I can and honestly I am not sure how much longer that I can last without another taste." He couldn't look her in the eyes, instead he was analyzing the skin that enveloped her blood, the precious crimson liquid that would bring him to a new level of ecstacy. He looked to her face for a brief second before biting into her perfect and supple skin.

The feeling of the blood rushing into his mouth as he sucked it out of the holes that his teeth had made in her leg. The taste, sublime, bringing him to a world above the ground, outside of the reality that he currently lived. His mind reeled, bursting with color. Memories flooded into his mind as he continued to drink the blood. It was after a couple minutes that he realized that he was still drinking her blood, draining her of an all important substance that her body required. He pulled himself away, his face completely covered in her blood. He wiped the blood off his chin as it dripped from his jawline. 

His eyes deactivated, now seeing her true self, the skin, the love, the kindness that enveloped the blood that coursed through her perfect veins. He could breathe again, he could see true again, he could finally live just a little longer. His body returned to the planet, and he realized that he had single handedly sullied their bedsheets with a small pool of blood. "Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry Asuka, are you okay my darling?" He said quickly with several sudden realizations hitting at once. 

He pulled himself from the bed and rushed over to the bathroom, grabbing some towels to clean her off. When he returned, he was hopeful that she would have been able to stop the bleeding with her medical jutsu, or at least that was the hope. He cleaned her leg, and he panicked within his heart, waiting for her to reprimand him for taking the blood. He knew that she had said that she was fine with it, but would that hold true when it actually came time to collect? That was what he was going to be waiting to realize.

WC: 706
TWC: 2357
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum