Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

Truly Madly Deeply (Dante/NK) Empty Truly Madly Deeply (Dante/NK)

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:18 pm
Megami had managed to make it into Volcano and was now looking around for the one she truly loved! Her boyfriend Dante Hyuuga, They had been together for a while and even though they were far apart, they kept together through letters and occasional visits. She was hoping he was here so they could be together, they had promised to meet up and then stay together from that point on. They would no longer be seperated! This would be a dream come true for the both of them.
As the volcano glowed in the background of the village, Megami ran through the Village and suddenly she slipped in a substance that she wasn't sure what it was! She had fallen and now she stood back up and noticed a decomposing carcass near her, and it appeared to be human. So this must be some kind of bodily fluids! Okay, this was quite disgusting.

She looked next to her and saw an abandoned house, maybe there was a way she could clean herself up in this house. She jiggled the door knob and walked right into the place. Looking around the rundown place she found the bathroom and noticed the plumbing at least still worked. And believe it or not there was another leather ninja outfit similar to hers. Maybe she had lucked out!

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 2500

Truly Madly Deeply (Dante/NK) Empty Re: Truly Madly Deeply (Dante/NK)

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:23 pm
Dante had sensed someone was nearby and sure enough, upon investigation, he found his fiancee, Megami Kuoga!  She was finally here in Volcano! Dante also realized, thanks to her, that they really had to clean up the dead bodies off the ground.

He followed her in the house when she wasn't looking and just watched her for a minute before he finally decided to speak up and let her know he was there!

" You know, you live with me a few houses that way and you can turn the lights on there and use a garden tub to take a shower or a bath! Instead of this run down place." Dante spoke up with his head slightly tilted to the side. " After all, we are still in the process of straightening up this village." He Added as he moved in closer to her to wrap her in a hug. His words weren't spoken in a manner of urgency but in a very calm manner as though not to alarm or scare the girl! Megami was by no means weak and he didn't want confrontation with his future wife. That would be quite the story to tell their future children about!

Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:59 pm
Megami froze for a second as she heard the voice! She instantly knew who the voice was! It was her fiancee Dante Kaguya Hyuuga. She felt his arms wrap around her and she felt so safe! So they had a nicer house a few doors down in this village! She could deal with this no problem at all.
“Well lets go! I need a shower and I am sure I could use the help!” She hinted kissing his lips teasingly as she slightly bit on them. He still was holding her closely as she wrapped her arms around him in return. He still looked as handsome as before and he was still as built and he was just all around as good looking as he was the last time she saw him! She leaned in and kissed him again.
“Lead the way to our home my love.” She said as she stared into his eyes as they held each other! In a way she didn’t want to let go, but at the same time, having decomposing body parts on you smells really bad and just feels disgusting.

[I know all mushy right? Even bad ass ninja can be mushy and intimate now and then ]

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:39 pm
Dante went in for another kiss after she bit his lip!  Megami knew Dante very well, and she knew what he liked! As much as he wanted to...have some fun with her...there were other things that needed to be done at the moment, but she did need to get cleaned up before they did anything. Maybe she should just shower here and later the two of them would have some ‘fun.’ At their home later! ;) 

“Let’s just get you cleaned up, we have some important things we have to do, but we will save this fun you offered me for tonight my love!” He said as he kissed her lips again and turned on the water for the shower. It’s amazing, the shower even had shampoo and soap and clean rags and towels for bathing. It wasn’t to bad in here! Wonder why they left...or if that was the decomposed body she slipped and fell in. Sad really ...they die when they walk out of their house! No more of that happening now! He will make sure of it.

“I am going to take you to meet everyone else and see if any other people have been found in the village! We are meeting up at the training pit.” Dante added as looked around the bathroom letting Megami shower.

Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:37 pm
“Very Well, I have a lot planned for you for tonight Dante!” Megami giggled as she stripped down with his help and got down into the shower. Yeah she needed the help she was covered in decomposed body parts, organs and entrails! Beside she had no idea how to turn the shower and she had to have help finding a towel...well what you think happened didnt’ happen just yet ! That is another topic...not for your eyes! Or we can keep it PG!
Megami was quite surprised to find A bottle of shampoo, conditioner and bodywash with the correct contents in them. Considering this was Volcano it could have been anything in these bottles! 
“Dante, dear if you need to go ahead and leave I can get ready and just meet you at the training pit when I am done. I do remember where it is, I lived in Volcano for a long time at one point!” She said as she rinsed her hair. “Love you.” She added in case he heard her and was leaving.
She then continued on taking a shower. The hot water felt good running on her. She almost fell asleep but stayed awake because she had to!

Exit

Claiming 3 stats
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:41 am
He helped Megami get undressed and turned the water on for her so she could take a shower. He did have something he needed to take care of before the meeting. He heard her say she could make it to the training pit.
He nodded as he headed for the door.
"Love you too!" He said as he left the building heading for the Kage office.

Exit
2 stats
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm
Approved stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum