Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Intense training - Page 4 Empty Re: Intense training

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 pm
Atarashi jumps down from the tree when you do and lands on the ground on all fours. He quickly jumps up to a normal stance. Atarashi seems very disappointed when you tell him that you don't know any more ninjutsu that you can teach him right now. He perks up a little when he hears that you can still teach him jutsu, though he doesn't know how he'll fair with space time jutsu. Atarashi closely observes the hand seals that you use when you cast the jutsu. As you walk around him Atarashi keeps trying to keep track of you but consistently fails at doing so, being completely lost. he can't even guess at to how to begin to try to perform this jutsu. "Uh, could you please explain this one a bit. I'm really not getting it."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 pm
"Sure, the jutsu is cast from the heart. The control center of your personal time flow." She begins to explain. "You need to slow down not your heart but your flow of time. Doing so causes you to appear to be moving extremely fast and creates afterimages." There wasn't much else she could say, this was real ninja magic. It would probably take the most trial and error of all the jutsu he's learned today.

WC: 75
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 pm
All Atarashi can do is just stare at you with a confused stare. After a moment he snaps out of it but his confusion is still very apparent. "Did you just say that the heart was the control center for personal time flow? Are you one of those people that believe that we have 13 major chakras instead of 8? Do you believe in Ra and the Merkaba? Do you not know how space time works? Do you even know what you're talking about?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:09 pm
Love chuckled not only at his face but at his words. "As far as I know we only have eight but who knows there could be more." She replied with mystical Jack Sparrow like finger movements. "Most space-time jutsu revolve around summoning or un-summoning a person or thing from a different dimension. That's the space part, by using dimensional portals one can travel through time. But that hasn't been done for centuries." She folded her arms across her chest waiting to see if he had any more skeptical questions.

WC: 89
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:32 pm
Atarashi looks at you strangely but doesn't persist with questioning your sanity. Atarashi sits and thinks for a moment, trying to wrap his head around the concept of changing his own personal perception of time. "I think I get it. I just have to change my time relative to the rest of the universe. How do I do that though? Do I detach myself from time partially using my chakra? Do I use my chakra to change my movement through time? Do I use my chakra to wrap the rest of reality? Do I use my chakra warp reality around me? What about the afterimages? How do I make the afterimages? do I pause for a moment so that the eye can properly perceive me before continue to move again? are they just something that happens as a result of the jutsu? If someone hits one of them, will it affect you since it's not a clone? Also how do you stop the jutsu? What if someone is using the body flicker or what if someone is using this jutsu? Will they appear to be the same speed as me? can I interact with anything while I'm performing the flicker movement jutsu?"
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:44 pm
Love was expecting some smartass questions but these were actually good ones. "Detaching yourself from reality would be a far more complicated technique than this one. You'll still be normal actions so that won't work. It would require an incredible amount of chakra to do that or an extremely powerful genjutsu. You'd use your chakra to warp time within yourself, when you've successfully done it then afterimages will appear. They're purely illusory so touching them won't harm you. They appear because your foe cannot properly perceive you however if you're still moving within their reaction time they will be able to track you and attack where you're likely to appear. But for the duration of this jutsu, your own reaction time will increase allowing you to possibly avoid attacks. Body Flicker is really fast running that appears to be teleportation. Flicker Movement is a normal action that appears to occur really fast. If a weaker opponent can't keep track of you when you don't use this jutsu Body Flicker won't help them. Your foe's speed will not be perceived differently for either of you because they haven't changed. If a person not much weaker than you uses this jutsu at the same time as you both of you will appear the same as you did without it. Yes, unlike with Body Flicker you can interact with things." Love took a breath after her monologue, hopefully, she didn't confuse the boy even more.

WC: 242
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:00 am
"Thank you, that really helps me. I should be able to get it now." Atarashi performs the rat and boar seals and begins focusing his chakra on himself. He begins to intertwine his chakra with the space time in his own body. He begins to alter the space time once he's gotten a proper grip on it. When the change occurs he starts walking from side to side, testing the sensations of the jutsu and the afterimages. When he feels comfortable with how the jutsu feels, he walks over to love. He then starts walking around her in such a tight circle that instead of creating new afterimages, the same 4 repeat over and over again. He continues this until it would be really hard for someone to tell where he was between the afterimages. He then taps love on the shoulder from behind. A moment afterwards he turns off the jutsu and is in front of her. "I think I've got it." (587/500 Flicker movement claim)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am
Love turned in the direction of the shoulder he tapped. A natural reaction that when on guard wouldn't happen. "Yea you got it." She said after turning back to face him once she realized he'd moved. "Alright since we're on the topic of illusions I'll teach you this genjutsu." Love raised her left palm and activated the jutsu. Atarashi would notice that his surroundings have turned into an Amazon-like forest and then he would begin to feel himself sink into the ground by a giant quicksand trap. "This is called the Hazy Genjutsu. From your studies in the academy, you know that genjutsu is best cast discreetly. Especially this one, it requires you to be in a location similar to the Amazon for it not to be broken immediately. Although it can be used to buy yourself a few seconds if you need to escape or perform a jutsu with a lot of hand seals. I want you to take in the jutsu a bit before you release yourself. You do know how to break genjutsu right?" She would wait for his response before excluding herself from the genjutsu.

WC: 189
Atarashī Senju
Atarashī Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:36 pm
Atarashi was taken a bit by surprise when you started the genjutsu. Atarashi looks around the environment created by the genjutsu and then notices that he's sinking into a large patch of quicksand. "Yes, I know how to use genjutsu release. This is a very strange sensation. What is going on outside of the genjutsu? What is my body doing?" Atarashi continues to observe the environment created by the genjutsu and the other sensations created by the genjutsu.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:49 pm
"Nothing. You're completely immobilized, you can move around as much as you want while under the genjutsu but out here nothing will happen." Love told him in response to his question. Seeing him like this gave her an idea to create a genjutsu of her own. The image she had in her mind would be fun way torture train younger ninja.

WC: 61
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum