Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Growing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroyaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:28 pmAkira NamikazeYama's JournalToday at 2:52 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 9 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Fri May 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Jason words were a little unessacary more specifically when they were directed at Kira. Tatsuya had not bet her before and so didn't think it was appropriate to react in any polorized way. However Mitsui he had run into before and in that situation he had knoked him out and stolen some ryo. 

A little annoyed at the situation Tatsuay says in a raised voice.

"Okay look its late and I want to go back to bed. The situation has been taken care of and there is no need for further interactions." Then turning to Mitsui. "Mitsui you attacked me before but I will pardon it." Turning to Kira. "I apriciate the help but it is expected for people to act in a rash way when a person who looks to be a threat makes them selfs know...So can we all just go home?" 

Tatsuay didn't want to fight as he had done enough of that as well as said it had been a late crazy night and the best thing for every one would be sleep. Tasuya will atempt to leave depending on the responces.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 9 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm
Mitsui was also quite annoyed at Jason and Tatsuya's comments. Mitsui was especially annoyed with Jason to the point where Mitsui wanted to punch the guy's face in. Jason's loyalist and quite exclusionist approach to the mission was rather wrong and Mitsui thought he should teach him a bit. Mitsui would have except there were too many people here and the girl who was quite good at archery. Mitsui would first respond to Tatsuya, "Sorry for that, I was in a state of heavy intoxication at the time and I lost control. I will not do that again. Thank you for the pardon" Mitsui would then turn to the man who just made an exaggerated rant accusing Mitsui of stuff that Mitsui was not. This was something Mitsui had wished more people knew. Exaggerating a problem makes the problem worse and makes people more angry about the person who said it. Mitsui would start off by turning towards Jason Senju and saying, "Please refrain from incendiary and very exaggerated statements. You called me something I am not, if I really was a problem, you would not hear me apologizing and such and I would act quite differently. The Will of Fire is something that is used to make the Konoha ninja push themselves harder. The Will of Fire is not meant to be used as a way for the Konoha ninja to recklessly attack and insult in the name of the Will of Fire. Please think more next time about what you say and do. Most people who would not have been able to dodge those arrows would have died or if they could, they might attack you instead. If you still wish to call me a problem to be taken care of, you can go right ahead and take care of the problem you think I am. If you do wish to do that, could you all please not interfere?" Mitsui would say the part of the sentence after the comma to the group. "I am not challenging you to a fight, I am letting you do what you said you intended to do to me." Mitsui would say this in a calm tone to Jason. He was annoyed but showing it was not worth doing as it would only make the situation worse. Mitsui would watch Jason and Kira. Those two were definitely worries. Jason had this aggressiveness and Kira was rather worrying in her acting and what she could do. Mitsui would say one last thing to Jason. "Good job on finishing the mission, you are totally wrong on the fact that you guys could very well have been still fighting those prisoners. Don't call me a hindrance and say I made the mission harder, you are only acting ungrateful."

Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 pm
[something came up IRL and I won't be able to post for about a month. I only have about a minute to write this as well so I won't be able to actually post. I apologize for the inconvenience guys.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun May 31, 2015 11:42 pm
with a sweep of her long black hair kira left, her point made. She would stick into the area just in case, her chakra senses searching the area for dangers or worries as she had, but her point today had been made.

(exit after 5 days cuz topic locked is so not fun. T.T )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 am
Kira's exit approved <3
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:00 am
(48 houring)

Mitsui decided to leave since everything practically to Mitsui stopped happening. It seemed that Mitsui was best to go and leave now. That girl seemed to not do anything and it seemed that it was ok to leave now. Mitsui would proceed to turn around and leave unless anyone stopped him. He would do this at the slightly slower speed of 50 but never the less quickly, somewhat.
(Exit, 2200 words,+1100 Ryo, Mastering Paralysis tech with 1000 of those words and 1200 words towards Minds eye)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:02 am
Approved of Appropriate stuff
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 am
[Okay so just going to exit this topic cause it be a train wreck.] 

Tatsuya feels that the job is done and it time to go back to bed. He says his good byes and goes back to his warm comfy room. 

[Exit]
[So because it was and officially completed I won't claim roy but i would like some stats please]
[T/W/C 1905 claiming 4 stats and 1200 w/c towards shadow imitation (A)]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:46 am
Approved <3
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 am
Jason was finished and headed home after what turned into a long night. 

[just exiting not claiming anything]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum