Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 6:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 5:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 5:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 4:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 4:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 4:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 3:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 3:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 3:10 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 2 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:28 am
[So... there is no Risako-Senpai? I was here before you Kaito, learn your place or your eyes are mine. (Kidding) I'll post tomorrow.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 2 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:31 am
[Haha Risako you are 12 you two are probably the same age!]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 am
[lol become a chunin if you want to be called senpai XD]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 am
[Haha Yeah!! And I like what this topic has turned into, its fantastic.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 am
[I will go write a 42000 word training topic, gain max stats,  and a few s rank jutsu. Then, I will be senpai to both of you. X'D like I have the patience for that!]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 am
[Ill have to kill you first!]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:50 am
[We almost have da same speed, come at me. Anyway, I hate to be the fun police, but we should really get back on topic. If you guys want, we can continue this in the off topic section.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:52 am
[I'm ok with that. Also, Id crush you at max speed before you saw me coming so you'd never have a chance lol p.s. do you guys have Skype? if you do, add me coltin.flores location Montgomery ny]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:55 am
[Ill do that right now. And yeah Risako I mean you could charge me then I just shadow strangle or something. Fav part is that it does not cost any apt!]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:57 am
[I dun have skype, but I could very well make one tomorrow. Hmmmm.... couldn't a fireball break the shadow?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum