Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:11 pm
It seemed that Jasons clones would have the basic hoodlums under control but left the larger and much stronger looking shinobi up to the rest. This situation required every one to exploit there strongest skill set and for Tatsuya that would be rendering the ninja motion less. It was dark out but the rioters had set somethings on fire making sufficient shadows as well there was a partial moon. Before body flickering into the prison  Tatusya will say.

"Okay there is a fence that we will have to get through so with my katana ill cut a hole so we can get through. Then from the bushes ill use my shadow imitation technique to bring the missing nin movements to a stop."

If not interrupted Tatsuya body flickers to the tops of the concrete wall then from his small golden ring a standard size katana extends outward. Hopefully the missing nin would not detect Tatsuya or anyone else for that matter. Then with a quick horizontal swipe Tatsuya makes a clean cut in the fence and then he slips through it. Crouching down Tatusya extends his shadow at a speed of 50 and in hope latches onto the missing nin. Now it was up to the rest.  

(Once again sorry for the wait I got a really bad trojan virus...)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 pm
Jason and Risako headed into the prison through the front as Tatsuya and Kaito flanked, entering through a fence. Tatsuya would enter and immediately extend his shadow to restrain the missing-nin. It was a great strategy as it utilized his best skill set seeing as he was part of the Nara clan. It gave Jason plenty of options to end this quickly. Instead he decided to let Risako handle it and back her up. He of course wouldn't let anything happen to his teammates. He was confident he could have handled this on his own. His power had made him somewhat arrogant it seems. Turning to Risako, Jason spoke to the girl. "Ok. Tatsuya has sent his shadow out to immobilize the target. Show me what you got and take him out. Don't worry I'll be right here to jump in if you need me." he said as he pulled out his bow and knocked an arrow. If he had to he would kill the missing-nin with one shot to the head but he doubted it would come to that.
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:25 pm
So it would seem that this was no joke at all. Guess Kaito really had to be serious, for this could possibly be his last day. An A-Rank missing ninja is nothing to take lightly. "Thank you! We'll pull through with this! Be safe!" The boy flicked his hand over his head, waving to them as he used Shunshin to follow Tatsuya. They'd proceed through the back to flank the prisoners. He crouched behind his superior, watching as he'd cut through the fence horizontally. There was enough space to slip through and that's exactly what Kaito would do. Once insde the quarters, he'd allow Tatsuya to commence the plan, the utilization of the Nara shadow manipulation. Kaito marvelled the jutsu as it slowly crept up on the missing ninja as if it were alive.

The boy stood perfectly still, opening his weapon pouch. There was no telling what would happen. If the missing ninja was going to detect the shadow or something. He'd have to stay on guard; ready to defend his teammates and himself at all costs. "We've got this Tatsuya....If it catches him he'll be taken care of quickly." He looked around to see if he could spot Jason and Risako.

-------------

TWC = (632 + 204 = 836)

Last edited by Kaito on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add word count.)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:09 pm
Risako tagged along behind Jason, until he gave the order to go. "Uhhh," looking to Jason, she nodded, "ok got it." She would guess that by now, Tatsuya had restrained some of the prisoners, or at least the dangerous looking ones. Running straight out into the middle, the genin would weave her way through the mass of scattered inmates. Even if Tatsuya hadn't restrained them, he wouldn't have needed to, they moved like ungraceful sloths. If she wanted too, she could probably wipe the floor with the lot of them. 

Risako kept moving though, dodging the occasional punch, until she was within 20 meters of the A rank. Hopefully someone would be close enough to help out though. 

[Sorry for the shortness, I've hit a block for this mission. Either gimme til tomorrow to beef up the post, or I'll make up for it on my next one.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:32 pm
The shadow extends flat and swift to make its strike on its target. When completed Tatsuya will say to Kaito.

"Alright Kaito now its your job to make sure no one flanks me until im finished. I will turn my shadow imitation into shadow strangle and take out the nin altogether." 

Pouring in his chakura and manipulating his Yin release the shadow begins to crawl up the ninja. Tatsuya breaths in  deeply and once it was let go the shadow shoots up the body of the prisoner and coils around his neck. Then clenching the dark hand Tatusya begins the process of choking out the ninja. It would take only a few moments (or so) for the missing nin to be knocked out. 

[- from previous flicker//490 left]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 pm
Tatsuya's shadow managed to do its job of restraining the A rank leader and started to strangle him as Risako weaved her way through the other inmates. Despite her being nervous and losing herself earlier her movements were swift and practiced. Jason had drew his bow as Rismakako darted into the fray and was calmly picking off any inmate that got too close to Risako. He wasn't killing them but rather performing takedown shots that he had practiced all throughout his life. The arrows would pierce the inmates left shoulder just below the collar bone in between two major arteries. It would cause enough pain to drop the inmates where they stood. It was a good thing Jason was so skilled with his bow because if the arrows missed their mark by only half an inch to the right or left he would have accidentally killed his targets. As the inmates he shot fell, he watched Tatsuya's shadow make it's way up the body of the A rank ninja, taking its place to strangle him. At the same time Risako had made it within 20 meters of the ninja and started preparing her own attack. Jason kept his senses peeled and would react in an instant if necessary.
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 am
Kaito was simply left with the task of watching over Tatsuya as he used his shadow. It wasn't exactly exciting, like the jobs of the others, but it was extremely important. The boy valued what he had to do with all of his life. You see, if Tatsuya was harmed he'd lose control of the A-Rank missing shinobi who was currently being restrained. That'd spell out all kind of trouble for the four ninja. So Kaito was going to DO HIS JOB, (Patriots reference), and stand guard. "Understood! No one's gonna get by me!" The boy would draw a kunai from his weapon pouch and hold it up to his lower face. His eyes would scan the area, like a hawk in search of the unsuspecting rabbit. Who would be the first to try the small boy?

And that's when it happened. One of the prisoners managed to spot the two and decided to be a tough guy. Guess he noticed that Tatsuya's technique had something to do with the leader being restrained. The prisoner lunged at Tatsuya, attempting to cut him with a shank. Unfortunately for him, he was met by the Uchiha boy. Kaito would lunge at prisoner, blocking off his shank with his own kunai, and send a chop right at his neck! "Hiyaaaah!" The moment the chop connected with his neck, both the shank and his body dropped to the ground. "Got him!"

----------------
TWC = (836 + 237 = 1073)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:01 pm
[So I'm back from the dead (2-3 weeks holy shite) I didn't mean to stay gone that long. Forgive me and come back! Also, if you guys respond I'll post.]
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:37 am
[I've been pretty busy myself! No worries! I'm patient! Haha.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:32 am
[its cool. if you post so will I]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum