Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Of Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 9:35 pmAsuka Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 5 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:50 pm
(I figured I would make this topic lively again)

Mitsui would walk in to see these people and see that they were being killed. Mitsui would see a group of people trying to fight them. It was clear to Mitsui that he should put a stop to the fighting since it was clear that more of this would only make things worse. Mitsui would want to end this fight rather quickly since there was this hoard of people who were in. Mitsui would see that a few of the prisoners were dead. Mitsui would proceed to walk until Mitsui would be about 10 meters from the hoard of prisoners and the nearest of the gennin and chunnin who were doing the mission. Mitsui would proceed to say loudly, "Don't kill them. What did they do to deserve death?" Mitsui would be ready to defend himself. Mitsui would watch for any prisoners in case they would come. Mitsui would then yell to the prisoners, "Stop fighting them, they could kill all of you and you guys will not gain anything." Mitsui would hopefully put a stop to all the fighting by way of summoning his trusty Death Beast creature. The creature would appear 5 feet away from Mitsui's right side. Mitsui would do the appropriate hand ground smash and cut himself a little bit on a rock this not needing to draw blood. Mitsui's little cut would not debilitate Mitsui in any way. Since the creature would be about 30 feet tall, the prisoners would probably get the point first.

Mitsui would see that the man who he met in the bar is strangling someone with shadows, that was an interesting ability but Mitsui did not have time for that. Mitsui would point to that guy and say, "Hey, stop choking him, give him some breath." Mitsui would be there to simply knock the man out should he actually get in a position to attack. Mitsui would hope that he would not need to worry about the prisoners attacking him too. Mitsui would not want to fight them since that would likely mean that Mitsui would have to start hurting them at best. However, normal sized human would probably be unnerved by that. Mitsui would also use display of power to quickly unnerve the prisoners that were not unnerved by the 30 foot giant. Display of power would probably cause every prisoner to become completely frightened by fear. Mitsui would notice that the guy that Tatsuya was strangling had a chakra signature of 50. Mitsui would notice this by way of chakra sensory. Mitsui would watch all the people who were in the mission in case one of them would try to attack Mitsui. Everything that Mitsui did would have strings attached though....

(717 ap - 150 = 567 ap, using http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22716-display-of-power?highlight=display+of+power and summoning http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24776-death-beast-summon?highlight=death+beast)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 5 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:15 pm
[Should everyone return, EVERYONE, I'll hop back on.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:04 am
[the only one missing is Tatsuya. If you or him don't post in 48 hours I will to get things moving again]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:10 pm
[:p I hope he comes back. Kasai too, but he's pretty busy with his site. The whole hokage business also, Navi got killed by Viper, and they're now working on whose going to be the knew one.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am
[yea I heard. You should probably post in the teamwork thread...I kinda knocked everyone out with Jason cuz I wasn't sure if anyone was coming back so I wanted to exit lol]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:44 pm
Would you please post Risako, then Tatsuya may actually have to post lol.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:29 pm
[X'D I was waiting for Jason to post. Gimme a Lil bit.]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:31 pm
It is yer turn to post lol
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:34 pm
[Well yea, but this topic was dead for like 3 months. I'm writing a post for a different site right now, but I'll hop on this one after.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:44 pm
[still waiting for Risako lol]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum