Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 7 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm
Risako was certainly a little scared due to the strangers display of power, but by no means was she left unable to act. Using Jason's attack as an opportunity to escape the scene, she would use body flicker and retreat to the wall opposite Mitsui at 100 speed. From here she would make a plan based on what happened next. 

[Sorry for the shortness, I had a free moment and didn't wanna get too bored. If it's not my turn to post I apologize.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 7 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Tue May 05, 2015 12:16 am
Kira entered the prison, hearing quite a commotion and feeling the energy within through her chakra senses she rushed down the halls until she was met with a strange sight. Assuming display of power worked she would find three ninja standing about with the bulk of the prisoners back in their cells quivering in fear. As she came around the corner A horrific blood curdling screech would echo through the building, inevitably sending a shiver down the spines of any able to feel the sense of fear her weapon always seemed to foster. 

"You guys okay? Read on the board there was an issue in the prison thought I'd make myself useful while i'm in Konoha." She watched the others, assuming they took no action against her, awaiting comments about the status of the situation.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue May 05, 2015 1:20 am
In those moments things begin to happen very fast. The man named Mitsui who had to be a missing ninja did help by putting some of the prisoners in there cells but unfortunitally he had also made an attack on the four of them. It was fortunate that Jason had his clone and bow as Jason was pretty good at dealing damage with it. As well a moment later Kira showed up which was to be a huge advantage if she decided to help out the team of leaf ninja.

It looked like that the clones heading at each ninja had the potential to be stooped by an arrow however Tatsuay had to make sure that he still did not get hit. 

Not having enough time to think the situation through at the key moment Tatsuay preforms Rat → Bird  and 8 three meter long tendrils spring up from Tatsuya's feet. Immediately Tatsuay begins to have them spin around at the point of origin (so they dont tangle around his body) at a speed of 50 to create a bender like action. The tendrils should be sharp enough to destroy the clone when it runs into them and if not at least knock it back. Tatsuay knew Mitsui was strong but this should give Tatsuay a little time to think.

Assuming Tatsuya has some breathing time he calls to Kira.

"Our team was completing a task when we got attacked by this missing ninja" 

[-40 shadow sewing // 450 left]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue May 05, 2015 1:46 am
[new posting order: Mitsui, Jason, Risako, Kira, Tatsuya?]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Tue May 05, 2015 8:03 pm
(Add Kaito in, he is not active but is still in the topic)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Thu May 07, 2015 9:25 am
(48 houring)

Mitsui would hear a blood curdling scream. Mitsui would think that someone caused it and that someone else was coming. Besides the guy with the bow and arrow was good, better than Mitsui thought. Mitsui would realize that it is not a good idea to pick a fight here since Mitsui had found that it was very likely that person who was coming was probably a ninja from Konoha and that Mitsui would probably not want to pick a fight with these people since more people were coming. Mitsui would realize that even if he was right, it was probably a better idea to get out.

Mitsui would see a person quickly shoot arrows. Mitsui had actually never seen someone so good at using a bow and arrow and Mitsui was definitely not good either. Mitsui would see the arrows coming at 122 speed. Mitsui would also sense a chakra signature behind him. Mitsui had definitely managed to underestimate what he would be going against. Mitsui would not do the hand seals for the clone techniques and instead, Mitsui would use earth spear to form some protection in case Mitsui did not manage to dodge the arrows. Mitsui would also bend down to his right at 125 speed off to the side as soon as the arrows would be 1 meter away from Jason until Mitsui's right hand would touch the ground. Mitsui would end up not doing any hand seals since the jutsu earth spear did not need any. Mitsui would proceed to be very thankful that he had managed to do the Earth Spear since Mitsui would notice some 50 power explosions 6 inches behind him. Mitsui would be glad that Jason was 8 meters away from Mtisui since that meant that Mitsui would have time to react. Mitsui would not be hurt by the explosions since Earth spear would raise Mitsui's health to 81 which would mean that the exploding tag explosions would not be strong enough to hurt Mitsui.

Once all of that was over, Mitsui would hopefully not get any more attacks. Mitsui would turn off Earth Spear and unsummon the Death Beast first. Assuming that happened, Mitsui would stand up again and say, "I am sorry for my rudeness, I just thought that I might make the situation here a little less bloody. I think I should not be a hold up anymore and I think I will be on my way." Mitsui would hopefully not need to do anymore jutsu and assuming nobody had any issues, Mitsui would proceed to walk away at 62 speed and start running at 125 speed soon. Mitsui would hopefully be able to leave in peace.

(exit hopefully)
If exit is allowed, than +1281 words towards Soul Anethyst Bonding = total of 2830 words towards that. + 600 ryo. all assuming Mitsui can exit the topic.

Last edited by Mitsui the Ramen Eater <3 on Thu May 07, 2015 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 07, 2015 12:01 pm
((u cant feel my signature)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue May 12, 2015 6:56 pm
Jason and Jason's clone could hear a blood curdling scream coming from somewhere inside the prison. Jason wondered if there was another enemy he had to fight in order to protect his team mates. This simple mission had become more troublesome than Jason had originally thought. Jason and Jason's clone's arrows had been dodged by Mitsui, even avoiding the explosions from the explosive tags. After avoiding Jason's attacks, Mitsui would turn and speak to the Konoha ninja.

"I am sorry for my rudeness, I just thought that I might make the situation here a little less bloody. I think I should not be a hold up anymore and I think I will be on my way."

Jason would not make any attempts to stop Mitsui from leaving. It may have been an unwelcome interruption but it seemed to now be over. Jason would only have to worry about the source of the scream that he had heard earlier. Once Mitsui had left, Jason and Jason's clone would make their way over to Risako, Tatsuya and Kaito and make sure each was ok. After confirming that Jason's teammates were ok, Jason would act accordingly in order to complete the mission and further protect his teammates.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue May 12, 2015 9:56 pm
[Skip me this go around. I've got a lot to post as it is. I should be free on the next go round.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed May 13, 2015 4:49 pm
"SHuurin." As she called for the small pixie Kira moved foward, noticing the boy aiming arrows at someone in the vicinity. The tiny blue pixie formed with a slight glow coming from kira's hair clip, and was sitting on her shoulder, bow drawn. 

"Woah woah woah there. You were attacking? I dont think it's time for you to leave yet. She continued her pace, taking the bow from her familiar, and allowing it to grow to her size, accomondating her ability to use the weapon. If he continued and didn't stop to submit to her comment A single arrow would fly, her cursed seal pouring through her body. It would be a pinning arrow, moving at a speed of one hundred and ninety one, the sword from her weapon's second form still safely holstered in the small notch between her arm and the chakram like shield. The bright green arrow of fae energy would be aimed at the center of his chest, and were he to move to dodge it would split, quite a few tendril like strings of the same energy glowing a bright red stretching out at their speed of one hundred and ninety one to wrap him up, digging into either the boy or the ground, which it would pull him towards, with a sharpness of two hundred and forty six. 

"Is everyone okay? You." She turned to the boy who initially suggested an attack. "What happened. You also." The second half of her question would be directed at jason. It would figure that situations would pop up the moment she was back in the village. She would tend to them as she saw fit.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum