Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Work times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 8 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm
(Am I the one who needs to worry about Kira's arrows or is it Jason? Who are you saying those words to?)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 8 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Wed May 13, 2015 5:41 pm
((you mits. tats said you were attacking, jason shot at you, you were like well...i should go.... so i was like woah woah woah. not until this is straitened out. if you stop trying to leave no arrow, if you try, arrow))(
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 5:53 pm
(Ok, I just realized that since I never ended up attacking Tatsuya and his timeline starts when my clone attacks him, it ends up being that I don't think he ends up saying that a missing nin attacked them because I interrupt his timeline by not doing something this time since his timeline was started by him reacting to my attack which I decide not to do. That means that Kira would probably not be told that I attacked them.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:03 am
(you can post here Tatsuya)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 16, 2015 12:55 pm
Many things began to happen fast. It had seemed that Mitsui was going to throw an attack but decided not to do so. Jason's clone had showed up as well soon after Kira. Tatsuya knew assuming Kira was on their side that Mitsui would have a very hard fight on his hands.
Tatsuay wanted to fight him as he was definitely not a friend proven by the time where Mitsui knocked him out making him most likely a missing ninja.
Looking to the man who was prearranging to leave Tatusya feels the urge of stopping him from doing so or even telling Kira about it but Tatusya shows forgiveness and pardons Mitsui.

Assuming that he had left Tatsuya take a deep breath as the job was done. The prisoners were back in their cells and things were okay.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm
Mitsui would hear a female voice that would ask Mitsui to not leave just as Mitsui was intending to leave. Mitsui realized it would be a better idea to deal with this first before leaving since that would tie up some loose ends. Mitsui would not start leaving and instead would turn towards the new girl.

She would ask some questions. "Is everyone okay? You", She turned to Mitsui. "What happened. You also."

Mitsui would think about what to say, and then come up with his answer. This was definitely an awkward situation since it seemed pretty clear to him that he had to look good here. Mitsui would say, "I thought I would lend a hand and simplify their mission by scaring all the prisoners into their cells." "The prisoners were escaping and apparently, someone broke them out so these people were dealing with the prisoners when I saw them and decided that instead of beating up the prisoners, it was better that I use the display of power technique to scare all of the prisoners back into their cells since then, there would be minimal casualties and the mission would be done more quickly." "I am not sure why this guy," Mitsui would point towards Jason Senju who shot the arrows at Mitsui. "decided to attack me since I did not do any attack anyone and I actually helped him and the other guys here." Mitsui would wonder how this would go over. Mitsui was not attacking and would actually wonder himself about why Jason shot arrows at him. Hopefully, Mitsui could leave soon.

Mitsui would watch the bow if the girl drew it so Mitsui would be able to react to it in case she also shot an arrow.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed May 20, 2015 3:43 pm
Since Mitsui had not left, Jason and Jason's clone were still in their positions when Kira had arrived. Jason, being closer to Tatsuya and the leader of the riot than Jason's clone, would make his way over to the now unconscious riot leader. Jason's clone, while not taking his eyes off of Mitsui and Kira, would cautiously make his way over to Mitsui and Kira while Kira was speaking. 

Jason, who had now made it over to the unconscious riot leader, would knock one arrow in his bow and trained the arrow on the unconscious riot leader's head directly between the eyes. Jason would not do anything else until he had heard what Kira and Mitsui had to say.

Jason's clone had arrived at Kira and Mitsui just in time to here the end of Kira's question followed by Mitsui's answer. Jason's clone could not help thinking that he did not know either of these two. Even though their chakra levels seemed high, Jason's clone had no reason to listen or explain himself to either of them. Their orders were to stop the riot and kill the leader no matter the cost to human life. The mission came first to Jason, if he was able to protect his friends and teammates while he was at it then that was a bonus. When Mitsui had finished speaking, and obviously trying to put all blame on Jason, Jason's clone would speak. Hopefully Jason's clone would have the attention of both Mitsui and Kira by this time. "I don't know either of you but you are clearly not from Konoha. Our orders were simple, stop the riot and kill the leader no matter the cost of human life. You" Jason would then turn to Mitsui and continue to speak. "did help with stopping the riot but you were hindering the mission. The quickest way to remedy that was to simply take you on while my teammates finished off the leader." Jason would then finally turn to Kira and speak. "And you. You have no right to come in here and act all high and mighty. Neither of you knew the situation before acting. Next time I suggest you get information before doing anything rash. If you continue to disrupt the mission from here on out, I will fight you and I will protect my friends. It does not matter if I lose my life here or how strong you mat be. The only thing that matters is that the mission is completed for the sake of the village."

The moment Jason's clone had stopped speaking, Jason would simultaneously let loose the arrow he had knocked and hopefully kill the leader of the riot. Since Jason was directly above the riot leader and at least 6 meters away from Kira, Mitsui and Jason's clone, there should barely have been any time for Mitsui and Kira to stop Jason's arrow. If for some reason Jason's arrow was stopped from hitting it's target, Jason would immediately either knock and shoot another arrow at the same target as the first, or if Jason's bow had been destroyed or knocked from his hands Jason would instead use a kunai to kill the riot leader.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 pm
Risako looked on from the wall that she had retreated to. At first, she thought of going back to help if she was needed, but decided ultimately that the risk outweighed the reward. Jason appeared to have things under control, so within a few swift movements, Risako was over the wall and darting off into the forest. 

[Exit, not gonna claim anything as this topic was brought back from the dead.]
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Wed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm
With a soft sigh Kira handed the bow back to her familiar, watching it shrink the moment it left her hands. "Figures" She spoke, forming three seals at her full speed, her demon eyes studying the boy who'd just tried to speak to her. When this was done, taking barelly seconds, she snapped her fingers. Beside her puffed two white bits of smoke, and when they cleared it would be all too clear what had happened. 

"Now. I'm sure you feel the need to..." She felt the shift across her shoulder as a warning shot was fired at Risako's feet, moving at a speed of one hundred and twenty eight.  "Thank you Shuurin. Now. people stop trying to just up and leave while i'm talking. It's rude and honestly.... Makes me question some things. You. " Once more her attention was turned to Jason, Amber watching the missing ninja boy and selene the others as shuurin seemed to bounce back and forth, wielding her bow in the most hilarious way. "I can only assume you're supposed to be the leader and feel this need to 'protect your charges from danger'. Admirable I suppose... But it's gonna get yah killed one day. " The arrow would pierce jason's target as he described, at least by her accounts. She had no interest in stopping him from kiling a criminal. 

"Understand. If you're dealing with someone...heh. " At this point she allowed her display of power to show, a sea of pure blue and black energy stretching out from her body in emphasis of her point. Any below the threshold (163 total stats) would be frozen in fear, but more importantly it allowed her to express the difference in power between her and the rest of them. "If you're dealing with someone clearly more powerful then you.... Just dont act tough. It gets yah killed yanno? I don't like killing people for mouthing off to me, especially not when I'm here by invitation of the Hokage...well....Late Hokage. Not in my old home town. So lets try this again. You are on a mission which I heard wind of. There are quite a few people are they all yours?" Any movement outside of standard shifting around would warrant an arrow from her familiar, followed by pursuit from her allies, a fact she made abundantly clear. Now the ball was in their court to explain.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed May 20, 2015 6:50 pm
Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 8 Cdf13

Just lemme go nomo... just... lemme go.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum