Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Growing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroyaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:28 pmAkira NamikazeYama's JournalToday at 2:52 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 3 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:58 pm
[its not that simple to break. The Nara clans shadow manip is strong if you use it right. And also I can make wood clones so there are three of me without splitting my AP lol gg]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 3 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:59 pm
[eh depends on how strong it is. If my chakura is high enough then no. Over all the rules on light is pretty much not existent so its a tricky subject. Also added you Jason]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:01 am
[Damn. I'll use the fetal position no jutsu and cry in the corner. About to add you guys, (not using my real name or anything like dat.)]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 am
[Sad face...Ill pm you my skype name.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am
[I'm sorry I'm paranoid about stuff like that.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:07 am
[Is okay. And man we are going to be the top posting users for the hole week lol.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:11 am
[Again. Now, let's make a topic in the OFF TOPIC SECTION or take this conversation to skype.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:12 am
[its cool. Mine is my real name and location idgaf lol its the coltin.flores in Montgomery ny with a pic of a bunch of people in the bed of a truck with American flags. Apparently I have two Skype accounts but idk the password to the other one]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 am
[Haha okay conversation ends now!]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:32 pm
Tatsuya was good with words, he might make a good advisor one day. Risako, would have gone in like a mad woman and likely gotten herself killed. Nodding at Jason's plan, she ran over to him and prepared herself. The only part of the plan she didn't like was the pairings, it seemed as if Tatsuya had some issue with Kaito. (Fight for my amusement, plebians.) Risako was completely unsure what part she was going to play though. If Jason's plan worked, then most of the prisoners would be caught. The girl was still freaked out about the guard, hopefully the ring leader was the flamboyant type who took his time to make things dramatic. He certainly looked that way at least. Kaito had a last mimute idea, which sounded like it could work. She had seen Jason use this clone technique before, using it to help her learn the body flicker. Clones that were capable of doing things on their own. 

With a new demeanor, she tell Tatsuya and Kaito in her regular boisterous tone with a wide grin, "Good luck and don't die!" They likely wouldn't die, they were after all fighting a player controlled NPC. When they left to get into position, she'd tell Jason, "Whenever you're ready!"

[554+211=765]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum