Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Growing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroyaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:28 pmAkira NamikazeYama's JournalToday at 2:52 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 6 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:59 pm
[Oh shit X'D I got caught up in an argument and forgot. My bad. This'll be short because I don't even remember where the hell we left off at and I'm way to lazy to go back and read it. Since I don't remember my stats from this post, I'm using my updated stats.]

Risako stopped in her tracks, as if caught on something, and for what seemed like an extended period of time, she juststood there. Luckily for her, a stranger who may or may not have had the intention of harming them also joined in the frey, scaring the hell out of the rest of the prisoners. Even the leader appeared to be trembling before the stranger's display of power. Now, Risako being bullheaded, came back to her senses and just watched for the moment. She only barely noticed as a prisoner swung at her, and she reacted by seizing his wrist and flipping him over her shoulder.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) - Page 6 Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:08 pm
(Thank you) lol
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:40 pm
[should I wait for tatsuya or just post?]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:43 pm
you have to wait for him unless he takes longer than 48 hours.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:42 pm
(Tatsuya, you better hurry up or Jason will 48 hour you lol, he said he would already)
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:46 pm
[he told me yesterday he was gonna post so I'll wait a bit longer for him. He's my teammate after all XD]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:50 pm
[Okay so one if you read our post there is no mention of us killing anyone so yeah.]

Tatsuya in the middle of completing a mission another problem seemed to rise. A man that he had once met was not standing near him once again. As the prisoner was struggling for air it could seem that Tatsuya was the bad guy, but this was not the case.

"Obviously we are ninja to this land and we are trying to protect it." Then saying with an annoyed tone. "You can not come into a situation and expect to know what is going on. None of these men are dead or at least the ones that i have dealt with. This man here.." Who was now knocked out due to the lack or oxygen [not dead] and the shadow slithers back to Tatsuya. "Is a high level detainee and i was merely detaining him of oxygen for the moment so that he can not cause more of a problem." Tatsuya finishes in a rushed manner. Tatsuya will ignore him for the moment and put more of his focus on the situation at hand.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun May 03, 2015 10:06 pm
(48 houring)

Mitsui would still have display of power turned on. Mitsui decided to get all of the prisoners out of the way so Mitsui would yell, "PRISONERS GET BACK INTO YER CELLS!!!!" Mitsui would proceed to see all conscious prisoners run back into that building because of how display of power worked. Those who did not want to would be petrified. Mitsui would then move onto the other guys.

Mitsui decided to go and beat up these guys and get out quick since they needed a beating but he thought he needed to get out quick. Mitsui decided that he would need to do it by way of shadow clone. Mitsui decided to go and use both his shadow clone techniques. Mitsui would quickly do the Ram and then clone seal to make a total of 4 clones. Real Mitsui would not move but the other 4 clones would each choose a target. The earth release shadow clones would start in front of Mitsui 45 degrees 1 meter each right and left. The regular shadow clones would be behind Mitsui 45 degrees on 1 meter each left and right. Left Earth shadow clone would proceed to run towards Tatsuya at 62 speed and soon to reach 125 speed. Right earth shadow clone would run towards Jason at speed of 62 which also would soon reach 125 speed. Left shadow regular clone would run towards the girl Risako at 62 speed to soon reach 125 speed. Finally, the right regular shadow clone would run towards Kaito at 62 speed soon to reach 125 speed. When the clones would reach their destinations, they would proceed to punch with their right hand at 125 speed towards the face at 54 strength when they would be 2 feet away from their destination. All clones would have their left hand down at their side in case something happened. Any clones that had managed to knock out their targets, those clones would proceed to quickly search their unconscious bodies and quickly try to take all money that they would have on their bodies. Main Mitsui and Death Beast would watch in case anybody new would come along. If absolutely everything went as planned, the clones would all come together and give their newfound money to main Mitsui and Mitsui would proceed to run at 62 to soon reach 125 speed directly away from the scene. Death Beast would be able to see Mitsui's back.
(Mitsui would have 115 ap
Clones would have 113 ap
Using http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22610-v6-earth-release-shadow-clone?highlight=shadow+clone and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22575-shadow-clone)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon May 04, 2015 12:15 am
[I'm gonna ask that you give me a few days to post. My grandmother passed away and we're having the funeral on Tuesday. I'll attempt to post sometime before then, but if I don't, I'll post on Wednesday.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 2:34 pm
Jason could feel the newcomer's presence and had knocked 3 arrows in his bow before Mitsui would even begin to yell at the prisoners. Jason, being an experienced archer, had his bow trained on Mitsui as soon as he showed up. The instant Mitsui had begun to raise his arms for some sort of jutsu, Jason would launch 3 arrows simultaneously at Mitsui at 122 speed. Each arrow was aimed perfectly at a different location on Mitsui's body. One arrow was aimed directly at Mitsui's face in between his eyes. Another arrow was aimed at the precise spot on Mitsui's chest that would pierce his heart if it hit it's target. The final arrow was aimed directly at the artery on the left side of Mitsui's neck intending to sever it and make Mitsui bleed out. 

Meanwhile, Jason's clone that had been sent to round up the prisoners that had escaped, had finally returned and had his bow trained on Mitsui from exactly 8 meters away from him. The clone was behind Mitsui and to the left of him. At the same time that Jason had launched his arrows at Mistsui, the clone would simultaneously launch his three arrows as well. Clone Jason had wrapped one exploding tag around each of the three arrows he was shooting at Mitsui. Each arrow again had it's own specific target and was shot with absolute accuracy. One arrow was aimed exactly 6 inches from Mitsui's left on the floor. Another arrow was aimed exactly 6 inches from Mitsui's right on the floor. The last arrow shot by Jason's clone was aimed exactly 6 inches from Mitsui's back on the floor. Jason's clone had already infused his chakra into the exploding tags wrapped on his arrows to start the fuse. As soon as the arrows would make contact with their target, Clone Jason would use his chakra to detonate the tags causing 3 simultaneous explosions surrounding Mitsui with 50 speed and power. Each arrow shot by Jason's clone would also be traveling at 122 speed. 

Luckily enough, all of Jason's allies and himself were at least 8 meters away from Mitsui or further so they would not be effected by the exploding tags' 1 meter radius. Jason and his clone were such exceptional archers that they had shot all 6 arrows in such a way that their trajectory would bring them harmlessly past any obstacle already in play and make it to their respective targets unhindered. Since the arrows were traveling at such high speeds, they would all be within 2 meters of Mitsui before he had begun making his seals for the clones and would reach Mitsui at exactly the same time the clones would appear.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum