Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta and ZToday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroya
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

+5
Matteo
Kaito
Jason Senju
Touka Keisuke
Risako Akara
9 posters
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) Empty Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:40 pm
Spoiler:

The stars speckled the pitch black sky as Risako strolled around, fulfilling her night guard duty. Why a genin was put on night duty by herself is a question that still baffles me to this day, as she had no real amount of skill or weapons to use should she find her way into a scrap. Her mind pictured the night being a funner one, but so far, it remained boring and long. Groaning, she forced herself around the village, going from point to point. Standing guard at the village gates, she began twiddling her thumbs and partaking in the various activities that would eat up her time until the next hour was up. The activities part was a lie, as she sat there watching an ant crawl up the wall. If this was the kind of work that being a ninja entailed, she would begin to rethink her life choices. 

Nearing the alloted hour of time spent at the gates, she would grab her journal and begin to head toward the next spot. Or she would have, had she not seen a portly man forcing his thick meaty legs to carry him to the village as fast as they could. Risako was shouted toward the man, "Slow down! Or I'll...." She realized while reaching for a kunai she didn't have, that she would have to take him down a different way. As he burst through the gate, she would clothesline the man, realizing he was wearing one of the prison guard uniforms. The overweight man was weezing on the ground, and in between heavy breaths he managed to get a few words out, "Prisoners.... Rioting.... Need help." Risako stammered a bit while her mind raced for an answer, "Uh- uh... Go warn a few other ninja!" After the girl barked out her commands she would sprint off toward the prison, with no real plan but to assess the situation and wait for some backup. 

[325/1500
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15770-b-rank-prison-riot]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank) Empty Re: Riot of the Prisoners (B-rank)

Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:12 pm
Tatusya was sleeping soundly in his ninja assigned apartment. Now that he was chuunin they got assigned housing and for the most part were place n the same aria. [I believe this is true according to show.]  Soon a man came and started banning on his door. "Sir sir!" He yelled. Tatsuay leaped out of bed and opened his door half naked. The cool night air rushed in as Tatsuya looked to the man out side.
He knew something was wrong as it was a guard form the prison and then as his eyes adjusted he appeared wounded.
"We need help; some of the prisoners have taken over a cell block."
Responding in a rush. "Okay ill be there right away, I want you to see if you can find Kasai and Jason. There quarters should be near by as well."

Throwing on his cloths and chuunin armor Tatusya rushed to the prison. Seeings how the village gates were the first things one walked pasted the night guard was most likely warned first. Tatusya did not really think much of it until he remembered that he saw Risako's name on the roster for tonight when Tatsuay had looked to see when it was his turn.

Immediately Tatsuya body flickers to the prison arriving there shortly after Risako. Tatsuya catches his breath and says.

"Thank god you have not gone in yet...I heard what happen and I told the guard to find Kasai and Jason as well."

Standing out side you could here the riot going on. They were all making quite a commotion and Tatsuya wonders how they could be getting away with such things. To Tatsuya's knowledge only simple petty criminals were housed here.  

"Hey so do you have any details of what is going on?"

There must be more to it then just a riot. Because the guards should have been able to contain it but clearly this was not the case.

[-10//490 left]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:30 am
Jason had been up late, going through all of his equipment to make sure it was all in order in case of an emergency. It was a good thing too as Nami had just informed him of someone approaching that looked like they were wounded. Not seconds after Nami had finished informing him, there was a banging on the door. Jason opened the door to see a portly man in a prison guard uniform trying to catch his breath.

"Help...Prisoners...Rioting. Tatsuya...said find you."

So that was it. Tatsuya had been informed first and had the prison guard come notify Jason. He quickly gathered up all of his gear, put on his chunin armor and strapped his bow and quiver to his back. 'Nami, looks like we have work to do. Come one.' he said to his pet fox as he walked out the door. Then he turned to the prison guard who had finally seemed to catch his breath. "Listen my teammate Kasai should be close by. Find him and inform him of the situation. I'm heading out now." Just as he turned away from the guard, Nami had jumped up on his shoulder. Suddenly he remembered Risako's name being on the list for guard duty tonight when he and Tatsuya had checked it for their turns. He needed to get there fast. He quickly performed the Ram seal and ran to the prison at a speed of 160, arriving there just as Tatsuya was speaking to Risako.

"Hey. I got your message Tatsuya. Do we know the situation yet? The guard wasn't much help. I sent him to alert Kasai as well. Aren't there usually only petty criminals held here?" He wasn't sure what yet but he knew something wasn't right. The guards should have been able to handle this on their own. He thought it best not to enter until Kasai arrived. They would need all of them for this.
WC: 325/1500
[-10 body flicker]

Jason's Stats
Health:20
Chakra: 70
Stamina: 510
Speed: 90
Strength: 45

Last edited by Jason Senju on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:44 pm
Kaito had been relaxing in his household setting up a few models. His mother had recently purchased a small shelf where he could place his most prized and precious creations. He stood on his bed, a figure in his hand as he positioned it accordingly with the stand for collections. There was then a tap on his window. After a five second pause there was another tap. Something was outside his window. "What's this?" Kaito set the figure onto the stand and jumped off his bed. When he move the curtain to the side a hawk pecked at the window again. Attached to its leg was a small scroll. Was this for Kaito? He quickly slid the window open and untied the scroll from the hawk's leg, opening it and reading the contents:

"Dear Konoha shinobi, there appears to be a riot at Konohagakure's prison. Fellow Genin Kasai is off for another duty. Please fill in his place and meet up with your assigned squad for the mission. The prison requires your help!" The boy closed the scroll and nodded; he completely understood what he had to do. As quickly as he could, the boy set the scroll down and grabbed all the gear he could get. Afterwards he used the Body Flicker technique to head to the prison. 

It didn't take long for the boy to arrive at the prison, where Risako, Tatsuya and Jason had already been waiting. "Kaito Yasaka at your service! Hehe. I'm filling in for Kasai. Unfortunately, he could not make it!" The boy looked to the others, ready for any information and orders.

-------------

TWC = 269
(269/4000)
AP: 170 - 10 = 160
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm
Being the ever calm, in control bad ass that she was, Risako started climbing trees to get a peek over the wall. Upon reaching the top, and seeing the little rebellion below gathered around a guard tied to a stake, her stomach began to churn. A rather intimidating black haired man stood before the guard, shouting out something she couldn't hear, he pointed up at her direction. That startled her beyond belief, and she almost fell to the ground as she made her way clumsily down the tree. Upon reaching the bottom again, (30 feet, I shouldve mentioned that a while ago,) she would be greeted with the lovely sight of her friend Tatsuya. 

Grabbing his collar and stammering "T-t-Tatsuya thei-" then, Jason and Kaito would come in. Rather than explain the whole thing once, Risako took a deep breath, gathered her thoughts, and let it all out. "There's a riot going on and it looks like they're gonna kill a guard and I think it's the ring leader in the middle and!" Cutting her self off, she would bark out a command, "There's a riot come help!" With that she would body flicker up the wall and, under the assumption someone would follow her, dropping around ten feet onto a guard tower that was built into the wall. Landing on the top, she would continue to descend to the ground. 

[229+325=554
I'd of put the color, but I got busy]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:41 pm
Tatsuya was a little startled by the shaking and he puts his hand on hers.

"Hey ill be okay."
Tatsuya says to Risako.

Soon the others arrive not to his surprise Jason came but Kasai never showed. Instead another boy who Tatsuya only met once. As soon as Kaito spoke Tatusya became very annoyed with him. It had seemed that he was thinking that this was going to be a game as suggested by his laugh. As well that he found pride in taking Kasai's place.

Tatsuya would then respond to his remark in a serious and quick manner.

"Kaito this in not a joke we have a serious problem on our hands! So ether gather your self or leave. We cant afford to be joking around here."

Tatsuya did feel a little too harsh in his world but it was true. It was not like they were about to go play in the sand with a bunch of bandits.
It had also seemed that Risako had not completely gathered all of her sense. She had begin to form the ram seal when Tatsuya quickly garbed Risako by her shirt interrupting her and said.

"What do you think you are doing Risako? We can just run in there with out a plan off attack." Tatsuya pauses for a moment.
"We have a tricky situation on our hands. From the looks of it there is a pretty powerful shinobi in there as well there are probably some weaker. And besides that we have to be careful to not damage the jail too much other wise we will have a bigger problem on our hands."

It was late at night and Tatsuya was slightly cranky but they all had to think straight. Running in there blindly would be suicide and they had to work as a team.

Assuming that every one stayed behind Tatsuya will begin to put a plan forward.

"Now this is what im thinking. In order to have little damage done to the jail we should try and round all the escaped prisoners and gather them in the outside courtyard. That way we can be more free in using our jutsus. Elemental jutsus such as water and fire for the most part are probably okay to use as most of the jail is made of metal and concrete. So I do only have one water style jutsu but it is very large as well I believe all the rest of us have an element that could work.
The next questing is a bit harder and that is what do we do once they are all out in the inclosed courtyard. I have my shadow manipulations that could be of use but I was wondering what you guys think?"

Now it could be better to just put them all directly back into there cells but that process would be much harder and take a lot longer. There job would be like herding demon sheep and having them all in one place would be the best way to detain them. 

[Sorry for the long wait I got sick and I went to this youth conference thing.]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm
Risako was out of it, shaking and stammering. It looked like she was about to perform the Ram sign before Tatsuya stopped her. Then another boy showed up in Kasai's place. It was Kaito whom Jason had met on two separate occasions. He seemed to take this as a joke or a game and Jason wouldn't have that. Before he could say something however, Tatsuya had made Jason's thoughts clear, rendering it unnecessary for him to say something as well.

This was over fairly quickly and then Tatsuya spoke again, recommending a plan of attack to herd the freed inmates into the outer courtyard before taking on the ninja inside. He even suggested using only water and fire natured jutsu as they would probably do the least amount of damage to the jail. Focusing his chakra outwards, Jason could sense every one of the escaped prisoners, the guards and even the ninja in charge of the breakout. There weren't too many so he thought it would be an easy thing to take them all out quickly.

"Good idea. I have multiple water release jutsu at my disposal and my clones should be able to round up the escaped prisoners with no problem. I'll take the lead on this. Tatsuya take Kaito with you and circle around from the back. Risako come with me through the front." Jason didn't wait for an answer but immediately made the Clone seal and created 2 clones of himself, sending them to collect the prisoners.
WC: 250
575/1500
[-30 shadow clone]

Jason's Stats

Health:20
Chakra: 70
Stamina: 160AP
Speed: 90
Strength: 45

Last edited by Jason Senju on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 pm
What a start to Kaito's first mission; this was just Kaito's personality. The boy was a naturally like this and showed much enthusiasm for his job. Not to mention that he was also optimistic about helping the guards out and rounding up all of the prisoners. Guess he had much to learn. He had to make sure that he apologized to his group; he also had to make up for that first impression. "I apologize for that. I understand that this is indeed a serious matter that should be approached with serious behavior. It won't happen again Tatsuya-Senpai." Kaito bowed his head and then noticed that the girl from the training grounds was already making a move. Fortunately, she was stopped by Tatsuya. Things could have gone worse if she just rushed in by herself. 

The boy knelt there listening to both Tatsuya and Jason speak. They were both his superiors, he'd listen to any instruction from them. Tatsuya offered the plan to collect the prisoners in the courtyard, that way they'd be able to use Suiton and Katon techniques on them. The team also had to steer away from damaging the prison. From what Kaito got, Tatsuya could use shadow manipulation. Interesting. Kaito had almost forgotten that he was a Nara. Jason then offered the idea, no instructed, that Kaito and Tatsuya team up to enter through the back while Jason and Risako entered through the front. Kaito watched as two clones were created. These two seemed much different than the clones used by Kaito earlier. They appeared to be "lively." Before he set out with Tatsuya, he wanted to get his own little idea out. Yeah, it may get him scolded again but it could be useful. "I apologize for the late idea, but Jason-Senpai, don't you have Mokuton? If so, perhaps you could use your Doton to contain the prisoners in the courtyard to make it easier for us to target them. We'll want to get the leader seperated from them to make it much easier from then on. I apologize again!" Unable to help it, he kept the fox smile on his face. Hopefully he wouldn't be scolded again.

------------

TWC = (269 + 363 = 632)
632/4000
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 pm
[Got to give you that fame Kaito for calling Tatsuya Senpai!]
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 pm
[lols the first time Jason has been called Senpai. GG. haha]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum