Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 10 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:19 am
Kasai watched as Risako took one body and left, though grudgingly. She didn't have to like the fact that they were surrendering the body, what mattered is that no more lives were lost. Kasai did not respond to the comment from the strange woman. He did not understand why he would follow someone whom he considered a danger to the village. Kasai also did not respond to the missing ninja's comment for James being the reason that the other two were knocked out. He had done his part, and Kasai remained silent to ensure that the rest was done without injury. 

Out of the corner of his eye, Kasai noticed that Ryugia had not retreated yet, but instead stood, fists clenched.

Damn it, no. Don't get yourself killed. Kasai thought to himself, hoping Ryugia would not advance.

The other two were leaving, but Ryugia was still advancing. Why? What was going on in the boy's mind? He had not known James, and the girl whom he seemed to be upset about was alive. Alive was a good thing; she hadn't died as James had. 

Kasai, however, somewhat understanding what Ryugia was going through, tried to be as un-confrontational as possible.

"Ryugia," he said, just loud enough for the Genin to hear. "Please, do not follow them.
"I understand your anger, your frustration, your hate. But you must not let it control you. If you do, you will find it much easier to give in the next time you feel the burning. Give in again, and you become your hate."

Kasai paused for a moment, unsure of if he should share a story, but figured that he would decide that based on the boy's next actions. Kasai had faced great hate and anger when he had been forced to kill, or so he thought at the time, his own teammate, but found ways to cope with it. It helped, of course, that in the end, he was not forced to kill his friend, but it had affected him none-the-less.

"She is alive. You know this; and start from there, because, in this moment, she is your responsibility. If your anger is caused by the damage done to her, then make it your goal to ensure that she recovers fully, with no lasting marks at all. However, you too must live. What ever angers you; you cannot, and will not set things right if you take your last breath. Remember what you fight for, and then live to fight another day.

"Even I do not fight fire with fire."

With that, Kasai would finally shift, and glance at Ryugia, seeing what his next action would be.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 10 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:07 am
((Holy crap, that was actually beautiful kasai
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:52 am
(Haha, thank you Ryugia! I try my best)
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Ryugia stopped in his tracks as Kasai spoke. Violent images flashed through his mind. Fighting. Blood. He grit his teeth as he saw Ishinn Uchiha drop in front of him. Then he looked back at Amaya, tears falling down the right side of his face, soon followed by his left. To him Amaya was hope. Risako, Kasai, Salzem. They were hope for him. Hope that he could still protect those close to him, because he still had people like that left. He looked up at Kasai. 

"Thank you Kasai... for  who I am, and the beliefs I stand behind. I can't protect my friends if I'm dead. I still have to get stronger. So thank you for stopping me from making a huge mistake."

Ryugia walked past Kasai, and over to Amaya's unconscious body. Picking her up, and putting her on his back piggy back style. He began to walk in Risako's foot steps towards the hospital. He was almost out of ear shot, when he stopped.

"I swear, on the lives of the friends I have already lost... that I will not let another friend die. I also swear, that if I ever cross paths with that man again... he is going to die." 

With that said he kept walking until he was out of sight, leaving Kasai alone. Ryugia could only hope that Amaya would wake up, once he got her to the hospital, he had no idea if she had suffered any brain injuries, and honestly he was curious, as to what actually happened, because he didn't trust the words of the stitched man, as far as he could throw him.  

((Exiting with Amaya, and moving to Not Training for Two. TWC:800-claiming 4 stats))
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 pm
(exiting soon. Can't post tonight.)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 pm
Kasai watched as Ryugia seemed swayed by what Kasai had said. He was glad that he had stopped the boy from potentially killing himself. That would have ended very badly, likely for Kasai as well. 

However, watching the other two make off with James' body, Kasai realized something. He needed to pay a visit to someone. He was too weak to fight the stronger of those two, though he had hoped his words would sway them. 

There was only one other Kasai knew whom seemed immortal in their power. One that had trained and taught Kasai more in a few months than he learned in his whole time in the village. It would be a long journey, but he had heard wind of where this old mentor was. It was time to pay the old priest a visit.

(Exit. 1783 words. Claiming (because Risa did) 8 stats, and 1.7k words towards Fire Ape form)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum