Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 8 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:40 pm
"Yet, he has done nothing, and so it is not of my concern. If you wish him stopped, have your friend," Kasai said, flicking his eyes to Kira, "Do so. Had he committed the crimes you spoke of, then he would be stopped, but he has not."

Upon hearing this strange woman, who still had not introduced herself, say that she would... take the man whom was being arrested, Kasai stiffened. Not to mention he refused to drop the body or the items taken. Kasai really hoped this wouldn't get violent.

"I will request again that you put the body and all items taken from it down, and then step away," Kasai said. His fingers were now firmly pressed together, though still hidden under his robes. If needed, he would call for backup, likely making this another long and clogged time frame, but he hoped it wouldn't come to this.

"And if you would, please," Kasai said to the woman. "This man is under arrest for murder. He is to be taken into custody. If what he says is true, and he has told us all we know, he will be released within the day, and you may receive him on his way out of the village gates. But for now, it would be greatly appreciated if cooperate."

Kasai was not completely sure why the woman had spoken so strangely before, or of whom she spoke, but for now, Kasai had a job to do, and he hoped she would not stop him from doing it.

He was attempting to be polite as possible, but when flat out ignored, most people tend to get irritated.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 8 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 pm
After pointing out the girls, Risako would go and pick them up, and bring them back to Kasai's location. Sure, she didn't get the body she was hoping for, but she could at least move them to a safer place. She also wasn't quite too sure about the fire remark from the strange girl, but she shrugged it off. That could have been aimed at either her or Kasai. 

What she didn't shrug off, was the fact they refused to give over the body. After dropping the girls off at the edge of the training grounds behind Kasai, she walked back to be behind Kasai. Risako hated this whole situation, and if not for Kasai holding back, there would likely have already been a fight broken out. But, that's why Risako listened to Kasai, because otherwise she was pretty much a small dog left with out a leash. And ya know what happens when small dogs take a bite at big dogs. 

I already said this, but just to reiterate, Risako had already dropped off the girls and found her way back to Kasai. After he finished talking, Risako would chime in, "We're not supposed let bodies go in case the body contains any important information. At this point, that's all I care about." She stuck her hands in her pockets, thumbs out, "So if you could, please cooperate." As frustrated as she was, she was also kinda scared to fight if it came to that. 

[Pretty sure mah strength would be high enough to carry both girls, even if Risako had to struggle a bit.]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:37 pm
((Hello :3 I'm a tad late))

Ryugia had gotten word from Kasai, and gotten to the scene as fast as he could. Unfortunately he wasn't improving his reputation for being late with Risako. Better late then never. He had been jumping branch to branch in the trees, and landed next to Risako. To be honest he hadn't liked James all too much, but a fellow leaf shinobi had been killed, and if he ever wanted to be Hokage, and reform this village further then all of it's people needed to be protected not just the ones he liked. 

"Risako, what have I missed?" He whispered into her ear. He had all his gear with him. He had a few summoning scrolls prepared, and ready to go with a few good weapons, but he still grimaced at the thought that he was still the weakest member of their team. It was sad. His straight sword clicked slightly in it's scabbard on his back as he shifted his weight to be better prepared for an attack, and his sharingan was already active and analyzing every shift in their possible enemies movements. No matter what though if this went south he would protect his comrades, even if he had to put his life on the line.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 pm
"I fear this child is under a law different from yours. The mistress of Koukan will deal in kind if you'd allow..... otherwise... I suppose you'll need to do what you see fit." As she spoke she formed the first two seals, taking the time to weave them intricately and slowly, almost as if they were no more then a calming gesture. To any with chakra sensory it would be clear she'd not activated a jutsu yet as she saved the final seal for if it was needed.

"I suppose you should listen then child of koukan?" In one movement the long chain hanging down between her two weapons was whipped up to hook around her neck, the two daggers wrapping a couple times around each wrist to free her hands but once more the gesture would be calm and calculated, seemingly unthreatening to the three new entrants. Her eyes seemed devoid of any emotion, clear blue pools of ressonating calm that almost seemed disinterested in the goings on about her. Only the slight flick left and right would confirm she was in fact alive as she stood stone cold still watching.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 pm
Stein's mind drifted for a moment, thinking how Poison is just like breathing, a simple breath and it was something new as it came out then what it was when it was inhaled, then Stein snapped out of it as he would let out a sigh, as he stayed put he would watch all around him as his experienced ears kept open to anything he might need to react to just in case, he waited to see the results
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 pm
Kasai remained perfectly still as he watched the still unnamed woman spoke once more, seemingly off-worldly, and strangely. She, however, seemed to either make a defensive or offensive stance; Kasai could not tell, but hoped it was not the latter. However, Kasai was not here to fight.

"Back up, Risako, Ryugia," Kasai would say, though he himself would not move a muscle. "We aren't here to fight. If they will refuse to abide by the laws of this village, then so be it. 
"You two leave with the bodies that Risako recovered. I'll follow once you're clear."

"If you will not hand over the body, I will neither fight you for it, nor chase you down," Kasai would say to the two whom now faced him. "I regret that you will not cooperate, but the choice is yours. I am not here to fight you. I hope you feel the same."

Kasai would remain still where he stood until Risako and Ryugia were clear of the area. He desperately hoped that neither the woman nor the other would advance. He did not want to fight either. 

Slowly, Kasai would begin to walk backwards.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:18 pm
Risako clenched her fists, and was about to say something when she shook her head. She turned around, and started walking toward the unconscious girls. After three steps, she snapped at Ryugia, "Come on!" 

Her first big failure came as the cost of a body, which may or may not have had secrets from the village. Turning around, she focused on Stein's face, taking a good long look in an attempt to burn an image of his face into her brain. It was unlikely that she would forget it. 

As she neared the smaller girl's body, she hoisted her up onto her shoulder. She motioned to Ryugia to pick up the other girl. "I don't know exactly what happened," she told to Ryugia, presuming he followed her out of the area, "I think the guy with the stitches killed a genin, and the other girl was trying to defend his actions."  With that, she walked off toward the hospital. Risako would also look for any other ninja along the way, and would warn them of the situation, just in case they happened to be heading that way. 

[Attempted exit, 
exiting with Dastri, 
I'll add up the wordcount in a bit.]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 pm
((Wait who is the other girl? Is it Amaya?))
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:15 pm
((Yes it is))
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:23 pm
Ryugia followed Risako obediently. He wasn't sure he was totally ok with how things were going, but he didn't really have a choice. That was until he saw the body lying in front of him. It was amaya. He reached down, palcing his fingers on her neck. She had a pulse, but it was feint. Suddenly Rage, red hot, and boiling, raced through his veins. It's true James was dead, and that was tragic, but he hadn't really had an emotional connection to him, Amaya though, he thought of as a good friend. They worked well in battle together, and she had a fun personality. They had witnessed death together, and fought side by side. They had been there when Ishinn had been killed. Now she was lying on the ground in front of him. His fists clenched in uncontrollable rage. Kasai would certainly notice, but he didn't care. If he could just get to the guy with the stitches before he tried to stop him. 

Ryugia wasn't thinking clearly, as he stood up. His  mind was clouded by rage, and hate. He was however very calm. Hate he realized bestowed a power, and feel he had never imagined. Part of him loved it, but part of him despised it. He was conflicted, but his anger had taken control, and was now moving him forward. He had begun slowly walking back towards the man with stitches, and Kasai. Kasai would have probably picked up on his intent by now. He wanted to hurt the one responsible for hurting amaya so bad, but inside he truly did not. Ryugia did not want to kill, but his anger and rage were driving him. His sensible side could only hope that Kasai would stop him from doing something stupid. 

((Yay personal character development! Kasai if you could be a dear and slap some sense into me that would be awesome. I do love a good internal conflict.))

Last edited by Ryugia Uchiha on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum