Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:35 pm
Mitsui would be rather annoyed, and since he had that eye mind reading jutsu on, Mitsui would take a look through his mind. Mitsui could not find any evidence of it. Mitsui was definitely getting annoyed now. Mitsui would now call Stein's bluff and say it straight. "I am reading your mind and find no evidence of ever giving this person that stuff. Don't lie. I know I did, and it is practically impossible to show evidence of it. Now please, let me have that stuff, or I will make this very difficult for you. When you give me that stuff, I will let you do whatever you want, until then, I will talk to you until you give me it. I feet it is unethical to steal from the girls, especially, since I am claiming what is lost. Besides, I had to loan him these items and that ryo. He told me that he would pay me back today."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 5 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:12 pm
Stein would raise an eyebrow, This Guy could read minds? Well then he knew the way to solve this " So what if you taught me this Mind Reading ability you have, it would allow me to read your mind and we can get down to the truth behind it all, Should you say no, then I assume your hiding something, up to you" Stein would smile a nice cordial smile at Mitsui while he waits for Mitsui's Answer
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:19 pm
Mitsui would find this guy to be a total pain in the butt to Mitsui. Mitsui would look at Stein in the eye and say, "You do not have enough chakra, please give me those now." Mitsui would be pretty annoyed. He would watch him and turn off the eye mind reading technique. Mitsui would watch Stein closely.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:27 pm
Stein would do the 'Tsk' Sound multiple times over and then would say to Mitsui "Now Now, we never know until I give it a try, so tell me, please, I would much rather we solve this as soon as possible, and this is the fastest way, so Please, I might surprise you" Stein kept his Smile on his face, He was not planning to give up anytime soon, sadly seems the same could be said for Mitsui, what a drag "Well If not then we are in a stale mate Sir, so may I ask you your name?" Stein asked as he waited for Mitsui to respond now
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:46 pm
(wow lol)

Mitsui was pretty annoyed now and was wondering when he should simply screw it and go beat him up. Mitsui would find that this guy was definitely good at finding lies. Mitsui would opt to instead end this endless bickering and do something else. After Stein would say his thing, he was not moving except his jaw for talking. Mitsui would look the guy in the eye and say, "That is enough." As that would happen, Mitsui would also use the paralysis technique to prevent movement from Stein. Mtisui would only do that while he would be looking at Stein. After that, unless Stein had some way of anticipating that technique, Mitsui would not need to worry about Stein. Mitsui would take that wristband, the 14000 ryo on him, and the sickle. After all that, Mitsui would say, "Thank you for your cooperation." Mitsui would immediately use the Hiding with Camouflage technique. So that he would be able to leave quietly. Then he would leave. Hopefully, without issue.

Paralysis technique is actually done at 55 strength, which means you need at least 55 strength to resist it. The technique is at 55 power because of Passive boost 1, + 10 and Passive boost 2.

(Exit hopefully, gaining Titans Bane , Kronus Sickle and 14000 ryo, hopefully for S rank up.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:30 pm
point to be reviewed is stein's use of hoho
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:43 pm
(Mitsui I'd hate to interrupt but you can't get a rank up for stealing something in a MN's possession, this is just a repeat of Risako's topic. You can't rank up unless you have killed or stolen from a Village Ninja. Youka had even told you in Risako's topic.)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:44 pm
james is a village ninja though mate
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 pm
(Well, I'm just gonna wait and see the admins ruling)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum