Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:10 pm
So The kid went for the punch to Stein's wrist, and stein caught it and the threads came out, one thread being in direct line with his heart due to how he caught the wrist of the other hand would fly straight through James's Heart just as he begin to pass out from the chakra draining, at that moment Stein releases the Seals he had up on kids, James had interested him with the greying skin thing, and the previous fight with the metallic thing he did, so Stein would slightly tug on the corpse of the body as his threads retracted and as it fell forward he positioned himself so the body would drape across his shoulders, and then he would body flicker off into the words leaving the other two who should wake up sometime once their chakra replenished

Also to note was a groin shot that had no effect on Stein due to his skin suit being made of his threads, and the ladies strength, as well as Stein's right leg being broken, but again due to the skin suit, and his endless hours he spent taking himself apart and stiching himself back together, a broken leg would not phase him
(EXIT, Claiming James Dead, 3k ryo to finish off rank up to A-rank, and then 11k ryo towards the 20k for S-rank, Mask of Hiding, James's Staff, Sword of Power, Were all not on him at the time of this thread, due to he bought them while this thread was going on, thus claiming the total of 14k ryo above, Kronus Sickle worth 6,000 ryo, James Enhancing shoes Worth 4,500 ryo, Titan's Bane Worth 7,000 Ryo, JAmes Advanced seeing contacts Worth 2500 ryo= S-rank Rank up, claiming James's Dead Body as well)

Last edited by Stein on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kira said to in her ruling)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:40 am
Mitsui saw that this person who had the same bloodline as Mitsui was killing someone who Mitsui actually knew. Mitsui would see him use the threads and he would see a dead James. Mitsui thought that it would be good to talk to him about it. Mitsui saw Stein do this when he would be about 5 meters from Stein. As he would start doing stuff with the corpse, Mitsui would walk up to him and say, "What are you doing with James? Tell me now!" Mitsui would say. He would wait to see this person's response. Mitsui would turn on eye mind reading with his non-byakugan eye after doing a pattern with it. In a bit, Mitsui would be able to see what the person was doing with his Byakugan, but that eye can only see into the mind.  This would happen before the body flicker.

(1 post before eye mind reading would be able to see into your mind, - 40 ap used, 677 remaining)
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:13 pm
Stein would turn around to face the Man, Who did not show up till the last moment, so he missed the earlier actions that happened, Stein knew this cause of his Chakra Sensory that was going, he looked at this rather decent chakra signature, and he would begin "Well you See, James here, just held a sword to my throat, so I ended him for it, I did not come here with the intention to kill, but he forced my hand, however I saw something interesting I liked about him, so I was taking him to do research, who are you to care and why? I see no Konoha headband, so I guess a Visitor" Stein Gave the man a smile as he waited to hear what he would have to say
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:21 pm
Mitsui heard his explanation. That definitely justified killing someone, but Mitsui wanted a bunch of stuff. Mitsui would say, "Ok, that justifies it, many people could have killed you just for that though. Could I take a look at that stuff that James had though? It is true, that I am not a Konoha nin though. I was a former Iwa nin, before the village blew up." Mitsui would hopefully be able to get some stuff. He really did want it, and would especially want the ryo that he paid to get a kidney, that was expensive.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:28 pm
Stein would think it over a moment and would hold the body close to him on his shoulders as he looked at Mitsui "And why would I allow you to look through his stuff, as his attempt on my life and failed with his own life being taken, I am entitled to his stuff, and I have done nothing here to justify in an attack from you, so what do you feel makes you justified in asking to look at my spoils?" Stein tilted his head as he asked Mitsui
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:41 pm
Mitsui would be a little annoyed to hear this guy's response. Mitsui was told that he killed in self defense. Mitsui would respond. "Ok, He was a friend of mine, I have no clue why he would do such a thing. I also think that I gave a fair amount to him, also another friend did too. I would prefer, if you would let me get at least that back. Please do not anger me." Mitsui would wait for this persons response.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 pm
Stein would give it some thought and then finally responded to Mitsui " Well Your Friend seemed to have a darker side that he did not show you, so maybe your not as good of friends as you thought, but anyways, I will return what you gave him, if you tell me what you gave him, but as for what your friend gave him, that's going to have to stay, but your welcome to the other two passed out here if you want" Stein nodded to the two girls at his feet as he waited to hear from this Mitsui guy once more
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:05 pm
"My friend gave James those shoes, but I gave him a lot of things to him. I gave him, a hyuuga clan kidney, you can have that. I also gave him that wristband, the sickle, and 14000 ryo. I helped James a lot and gave him a lot, so since he died, can I have that stuff back now?" Mitsui would be lying, but he would say it in a way, that Stein would not be able to tell. Mitsui would then wait to see what Stein would say. Mitsui wanted practically everything that he could see, but he did not see much value in the shoes.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:27 pm
Stein would once more think it over, and then shook his head "Now now You wouldn't be lying to me would you? Cause Im rather certain I gave him the Shoes, and the Wristband, now unless you can prove to me that you gave him the sickle, and all the ryo, then we will see what we can work out " Stein returned the lie, but with his experience, he already slipped a partial lie past this kid and he did not catch him in that, lets see how well the kid could try to pick up on this one, Stein was calm, and his eyes did not waver, he was experienced at lying, he was after all a doctor, his heart rate stayed steady, his voice stayed clear and concise and he waited for Mitsui after he said "If it was a payment or a gift to him, why would you seek for it back, as I see it, there is still no proof of entitlement of the things he has on him for you, so Please if Your not going to convince me, allow me to leave in peace and maybe we can meet on more stable grounds? as of right now your detaining me from doing what I must" Stein would say to Mitsui before waiting for him to say something
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum