Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:36 pm
Amaya closed her eyes and sighed, ignoring James childish views on battle. Amaya knew that innovation was always good in a fight, but at the expense of your team is wrong. She would have to work with what she got. "No, I am not particularly interested in earth. Perhaps water, later, but lightning suits me just fine. As for training, I am up for a spar or should you wish, just practicing or teaching jutsu. My field of study is rather limited currently so I could use some more techniques in my arsenal."
She gave Dastri a reassuring smile, so that the girl would have no problems teaming up with this boy. She didn't relish the thought that the girl thought Amaya would need protection, but it was still good that she wanted to defend her teammates.
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:58 pm
Dastri smiled back at Amaya and relaxed a bit more. "Okay... Well, I don't really need a new element right now either, but I've got plenty of taijutsu stuff I need to practice. So I guess I could vote for sparring. Kicking dummies gets kind of old after awhile."

Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:13 pm
Amaya would sigh as sparring wasn't something she super wanted to do, but it was something. Close combat wasn't quite what she was good at but atleast she could attempt to fight the boy. She rushed at James, her speed 10 without build up and dropped, making a spinning low sweep as he went to hit Dastri. She would effectively be attacking his blindspot hopefully, but at a speed of 17 her chances to hit were pretty minor.
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:40 pm
Dastri watched James and shifted slightly as he made the rock cane, getting ready to move as he came closer. She watched him go for Amaya first and quickly hopped backwards just before he started to swing the cane her way, not wanting to be in it's reach. As the cane swept past her feet she would step forward once and immediatly jump towards him and twisting through the air as she swung her other foot at a speed of 40 and a strength of 23 as she used Leaf Whirlwind. After the first kick she would fall to the ground and swing her foot again in a sweeping motion at the same speed, extending it fully to reach further than the first kick. "I've learned leaf whirlwind for one thing!" As her rotation came to a stop she would transition into her next move immediatly if he was still standing, pushing herself forward if he wasn't too far away, and place a hand on the ground as she launched her right foot straight up towards his face, using Leaf Rising wind, or attempting to as she hadn't fully learned the technique, moving at a speed of 30 with a power of 13 with the simple kick meant to pop her opponent into the air.
wc-215

Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:15 pm
Amaya eeped as she caught Dastri, blushing at being so close but set the girl straight, should she allow Amaya to catch her. Next, Amaya sighed and rolled her eyes at James. "You think there is a space time jutsu I wouldn't know?"
With a cocky grin, she extended her hand. Purple sparks flashed across her arm as the blade would form, those same sparks arcing across the blade shortly. It was a little heavy, being not fully practiced, but even still she could aim at forwards at the boy. "Well Dastri doesn't have a sword...i don't think so be careful on her part."
With that she would rush James, making a slash downwards, designed to hit across his chest in a shallow cut at 17 speed, followed by a quick backwards pull of her blade where she would send another swipe across the bridge of his nose, that would most definitely scar if he let it hit. Should this attack go through, she would gauage his speed and send several repeated thrusts at his chest, designed to where she could pull the sword back if necessary as to not actually seriously injure the boy. Obviously she didn't want to hurt him, but they also needed to be in top shape for the mission that they hoped to do. Her barrage was primarily faced to his front to hopefully give Dastri a chance to go around his back and hit him while he focused on the S/T prodigy.
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:44 pm
Dastri was quite suprised when James managed to catch her kick and toss her into Amaya. She blushed as the other girl caught her and laughed nervously. "Aheh... good thing I'm so light huh?" She smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as Amaya set her down. She would then back up so that Amaya could take James head on. "Um, yeah, I don't have any weapons... so please don't cut my head off. And my name is Dastri." She would take a deep breath and watch the two of them sword fight for a moment, an idea slowly forming in her head. She didn't like using her hands to fight, but maybe having a sword wouldn't be so bad. It sure would help when people started pulling out crazy space swords like they were doing now. But getting a sword and fighting a teacher for it would have to wait, for now she stepped back a bit further behind Amaya and started to circle both of them, looking for an opening to attack, not wanting to just charge in and get herself hurt by getting between the two blade swinging Genin while they started to get intense. She felt like a weak rabbit watching two bigger animals fight. Bigger animals with big sharp teeth. She needed a tooth too. But for now, she simply bid her time and waited.
wc-230

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum