Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Prepare yourself (James Kouki P) Empty Re: Prepare yourself (James Kouki P)

Sun May 24, 2015 5:43 pm
The day after kouki learned how to do transformation technique, he was planning to do the genin exam. But he had a little side thought, (hehe) he learned how to do the one thousand years of pain, it is so funny, but it is useless unless he try it on somebody. It doesn't really take him long to find the perfect victim.
     "I think his name is, what? Jammy, John, Jones? Whatever, he seem to be in the perfect position for a sneak attack into his bottom." Kouki said to himself. He walked up to him. Holding back his burst of laughter, he walks right behind him, holding his finger similar to a tiger seal, prepared to strike his bottom and give him the one thousand years of death. (KAMEHAMEHA! no i am just kidding.)

Last edited by Kouki Uchiha on Sun May 24, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm
"Ahh, gosh damn it, you found me." Kouki said, he wasn't prepared for him to turn around at almost the exact second he was about to get his bottom whooped.
    "oh uhhhh, i was uhhh doing nothing...." Kouki said with guilt, He is smart enough to realize that when he said uhh, people is going to realize that he making something up and he is guilty.
    "Alright fine, you found me, i was going to try my new taijutsu on you, it is called one thousand years of pain, it is me shoving my tiger seal up your hole.(hopefully that isn't against the rules)" Kouki is now so disappointed that he didn't get to try his new skill, guess he have to do it on another person another day.
    "Hey, you look sad, or depressed, or mad, or bored, I don't know, i never studied face expressions of people." Kouki said, confused of what information he is getting from his face expressions.

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 6:20 pm
Huh, that's some nice deal he got there, maybe he could teach me with some sharingan stuff, since i am a uchiha anyway. Kouki thought.
     "Alright, deal. But first, better keep an open mind, also, no need for hand signs, well kinda." Kouki seem to be a good "teacher", " traditionally, one thousand years of death is just tiger seal, but you probably can do it with just 2 figers together. You just put your fingers like a tiger seal, and no need for chakra, just use all your muscles and strength, and fire your fingers like a bullet behind the victim, like how i was going to do it to you, damn i am so disappointed, i got a lot stronger by shoving my fingers up dummies, it used to hurt my fingers so much when I do it, but not so much anymore."
      "So, when you get used to that, what is it that you will offer me, my friend" Kouki said, happily, he can't wait to learn something new.

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 6:50 pm
"Alright" Kouki said, getting in a fighting stance. He know he really doesn't have much fighting power yet, only 2 illusionary jutsus that does absolutely nothing.
      First might as well try the transformation technique on him, see how he reacts to sex appeal.
      He used transformation technique and turn into the hottest nude girl he can think of and cover it with smoke, he is waiting to see how James reacts, will he be immune to sex appeal, will he be distracted and nose bleed like perverts, who knows?

Transformation technique: Action cost:5 Stamina 6x10=60 60-5=55
55/60 action left

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 pm
As he rushed at him, he remembers of a friend that is long dead, they are so similar, they have the same presence, he had to dry a few tears before he start attacking. He remembers back,"that move, just like what he have done to me. He is seems like 5'11'', just slightly shorter then him. His clothes are mostly black, just like what my friend prefers, he says that that is the way a ninja should look, they have the same black hair, the same blue eyes. Although it is different, they both have tattoos on both of their arms. I can't stop myself thinking back to him. I don't even want to remember how he died, but i guess i should, this guy looks so similar if not close to exactly like him. It was that day, I was playing right outside the village playing with him, but within a flash of a second, a ninja jumped in and, and killed him, he was so involved with talking with me, he didn't react fast enough to fight back. Was it my fault?" The same question he asks himself every time when he thought of his death.
    "Was it my fault?" Kouki said out loud. He rub his eyes and dried his tears.
    He quickly thought of a combo to do to fight back. He run past him and knocked him with his elbow to the back of his neck (4 strength), then he crouched down and used his new technique, ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH (4 strength + 5 speed and strength)!
    "You two, are just so....." Kouki didn't want to continue.

One thousand years of death: 5 AC 55-5=50 50/60 AC left (I don't think I did this right)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum