Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Prepare yourself (James Kouki P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prepare yourself (James Kouki P)

Sun May 24, 2015 8:37 pm
   " It....it was a friend, he was dead long ago. You two are just so, so similar, you remind me so much of him. It makes me sad." Kouki said, regaining his balance and strength after he missed both of his attacks, “The same short black hair, the same blue eyes, the same clothes preference. I really don’t want to think back to him now, but you just make me have to do it. Let’s get back to fighting, I don’t want to talk about it, This is the last attack i can do.”
   Kouki used the last ninjutsu he knows, Clone technique. Ram, Snake, Tiger. 2 clones pop out. “Good.” He thought. He stayed in the same action as his clones, preparing to dodge and strike when he attacks.

Clone Technique: AC: 5 45/60 left

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Prepare yourself (James Kouki P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Prepare yourself (James Kouki P)

Sun May 24, 2015 9:17 pm
  Kouki saw that kunai coming, but his reaction time is still not fast enough to dodge that kunai from hitting his face, even if it is handle first. He picked up that kunai that fell on the ground after hitting him, and returned it back to sender. It seriously didn't hurt him that much, just a few rubs and it doesn't hurt anymore.
  " You want to know about him eh?", kouki says,"You guys are just so similar, there is no way i can miss the details, you have so much similarities, the same black clothes as preference, the same black hair, the same blue eyes, and that smiles, it's like you two are brothers."
  "And this," Kouki just can't hold back tears from flowing out of his eyes,"this is almost exactly the same way how i met him, around the similar tree, your attacks, just almost exactly like him. i tried all i can to fight back, but i can’t, just like him, you are so much stronger than me (why am i like the konohamaru to naruto here >:(). I thought I would never seen anyone like him ever again. But you, you are just that person that could be like him. But, but i don’t want to lose someone like you and him ever again. You are just slightly shorter than him at that time, but there isn’t a visual big difference. You have similar attacks and personalities, you didn’t really want to hurt me much.
    “As for him…….” Kouki started to cry, he sobs,” he died a few months after i met him, but that seem like a long friendship for me and him. His death, if you really want to know i will tell you about it. But first, my name is Kouki Uchiha.”

WC including previous: 1213   

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm
"Alright, James Moonstalker, but before i begin, I need to tell you something. Due to the clan and kekkei genkai my friend have, I am unable to tell you his name, we will name him x for the time being." Kouki just had to get that out of the way before he mixes with with the he and he and he, " so that day, if it isn’t a similar tree, it might this exact tree right here, x was just chilling here, lying on the trunk of the tree, he was a genin, just like you at that time, to my view, he looks very tough but his face, his expression, he seem very nice. It turned out that it is true, he is very nice to me, our ‘nice to meet you’ is very similar to how i met you, here,  but instead of you being so tired, x was just chilling there, being calm. I then walked up to him, just like how I did with you, but I didn’t know how to do one thousand years of death at that time, and that was way before i joined the academy, it was like probably 8 years ago. So then I just walked up to x, I was still very very shy at that time, so I said a quiet hi to him, he said hi to me, then we introduced ourselves, a classical get-to-know-you thing. Just like what happened between me and you, he picked a fight with me to see my strength, I knew none of the jutsu or attacks I know today. I was so weak back then, i couldn’t even throw a punch without losing balance, or if I even know how to punch at that time. Just like you, he threw a kunai at me, handle first, knocked me over and I fell to the ground. So then he taught me how to punch properly. He actually taught me a lot, how to survive in a ninja world, how to not be so shy, and etcetera. Now I should talk about your similarities, you two both have the black hair, although your hair already have white tips, x was talking to me about getting white tips on his hair before he died horribly. You two have the same blue eyes, same face, x is just slightly taller than you at about 5’12 or 13’. He wears all black as a preference, saying that that is the way a ninja should look. You two both have tattoos on your arms, although I am pretty sure they are different, they are still all tattoos.”
“We were friends for a few months, although it is only a few months, It seemed like a lifetime to us. but that day, BUT THAT DAY,” Kouki shouted, tears starts to flow down his face, only a little he just wiped it off his face, “Just that day ruined it all. Me and x was playing just outside the village, about a few hundred meters from the village, the village gate still seem huge from where we were. It was in winter, we were so involved in playing with the snow, and we thought that we were safe. WE THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SAFE! But we weren’t, we are involved talking and playing with snow, he was caught off guard, he was assassinated by a ninja, or I should say an assassin, If we were in the village, or even if he wasn’t caught off guard, BY ME, he wouldn’t have died that day.”
Kouki crouched down and starting cuddling. he buried his face in his knee, he is crying and crying. “Was it my fault, was it my fault? I think it is, I THINK IT IS! Now I met you, you are like the second him, I don’t want to lose someone just like x ever again! I don’t want you to do too!” He keeps crying and crying, James is just there, He is crying for minutes, for hours, he want to stop, he is not a cry boy anymore, but he can’t, x was assassinated right in front of his eyes, Kouki is sure that it is because of the kekkei genkai that x possessed. His eyes feel hot, his eyes feel a lot hotter than usual crying, it feels likes that his eyes are bleeding. It was close to midnight when he started to calm down, and started to be able to control and stop his crying.
“I am sorry, I can’t stop it when I think about it.” Kouki start to fully calm down, then he raises his head to look at james, what he sees is…….

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 3:24 pm
    "I seriously don't get that expression on your face," Kouki looks up at James, really confused on what he is getting on his face, also in his eyes, kouki is looking at James, his whole body is gold, "What happened to your skin??!! Now you are gold? What happened to you while i was crying, did you grab some paint and paint yourself or something, but your gold skin is like moving, like a stream or something, I am so confused here. Is this suppose to be a surprise or something, WHAT IS THIS?"

Current WC: 2090

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 7:14 pm
“Red eyes? something floating around my pupil? My Kekkei Genkai?” Kouki is still freaking out, well, that just made the freaking out situation even worse, “My mother told me about this, it’s like something special of my clan, it’s called, uhhh, uhhh, sharingan, right. So now I have awakened my sharingan, eh? That’s awesome, after that painful crying, that was very painful, if i’d remember correctly, the thing floating around my eyes is called a tomoe, if there is one, that means I can see others chakra, so your chakra is golden :o” Kouki is not really freaked out anymore, he is surprised and a bit happy that he awakened his sharingan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
This should be my last post in here
If yes,
Claim,
Sharingan First Tomoe
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum