Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Time to Train! (Kouki James P) Empty Time to Train! (Kouki James P)

Wed May 27, 2015 9:02 pm
It's another new day for kouki, he is fairly happy that he have awakened his all new kekkei genaki, sharingan, although still with a bit of sadness that he just cannot take away. He again, was planning to genin exam, but he decided to do another side project, but this time long term, he want to get a super powerful form of his kekkei genkai called, "Mangekyou Sharingan". To achieve that, he want to learn all the jutsu that he could learn, he is far from being strong enough to achieve that side project. He is looking for someone to help him to that.
    "Who is going to help me with training?" Kouki walks around konohagakure mindlessly, don't know where to look for someone, then an idea pops up in his head, "maybe james will help me." Kouki decided to try to find james somewhere in konoha.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Time to Train! (Kouki James P) Empty Re: Time to Train! (Kouki James P)

Wed May 27, 2015 10:02 pm
“Oh hey james, wait, you look like you had a nightmare fell out of your bed, then you forgot you do your hair,” Kouki says, staring at James’ red face, messy hair, and still half-asleep eyes, “anyways, I wanted you to help me with substitution technique, tree climbing and water walking. Well, I thought it would be much easier for you to teach me then reading and learning it off of a text book, then memorize and practise it, and train and learn it for 500 million light years.”

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Thu May 28, 2015 5:23 pm
Kouki was about to die the second the kunai hit James, but then he realized James used the substitution technique. Now the kunai is in kouki’s hands, he trust James that he will used the substitution technique to dodge the kunai, but still in kouki’s mind, when the kunai hit, it would still look so painful.
“Alright man, I am gonna trust you that you will dodge this, I seriously don’t want to lose another friend like you, again.” Kouki shivers when he said that. He know that he can't throw that far, so he walk closer to James, then he threw the kunai (47 throwing speed? 1.5 distance), he closed his eyes but peeking a bit open.

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 5:45 pm
“Alright man, Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake.” Kouki memorized it in his head (For whatever reason, I just really like doing the hand seals irl before I continue writing :3), doing it a few times with his hands just to get use to the hand seals, “Alright, I am ready, give me the kunai shot.” He watches as the kunai is thrown by James and coming straight at him, it is coming at kouki fairly slowed, slow enough that he can probably dodge it by shifting 2 cm to the left, but that is not the point. He did the hand seals for the substitution technique, tiger, boar, ox, dog, snake. Then concentrate his chakra and replaced himself and switches the training log with Kouki himself. POOF! (Magical fairly dust thingys come out :3) Kouki is now in the logs position and the kunai James thrown hit the log and fell down to the ground hard. “Yay, I got it, WOOHOO! (not really, but whatever).
The second after James showed how to use surface walking to Kouki, and James said that he will be throwing things at him, he realized that that was not a good thing, well not anymore. He prepared his chakra to try and climb the tree, the first step, he didn’t use as much chakra, so his foot didn’t stick as well to the tree, then he sees James’s kunai coming straight at him, he quickly did his hand seals for substitution to dodge it. Then he steps onto the tree again, this time he made a foot hole into the tree, “Damn, this balance is fairly hard, a lot harder than training the clone technique.” He prepared himself again, this time, he know that he have to balance his chakra and strength somewhere between where he did the last two times, now he has a range, he now have a higher chance of succeeding, when he steps on the tree, he know that this is gonna be a good one and he will get up there, but he still need to watch out for the kunai James have in his hands.

Substitution technique (2 times) - 60-10=50 AC left
WC so far 711

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Fri May 29, 2015 6:45 pm
“Okay, i got’cha.” Kouki says, keeping his balance on the tree, he have already memorized the formula required between the balance of both chakra and strength, now he needs to do is keep a steady pace and walk forward, well,  upwards. Before he launch a step forward, he calculates the weight his other leg required to sustain while the other leg moves upward, so slowly, he take his leg off the tree, and spend all his other chakra and strength on the other leg to sustain, and took a step upward on the tree, he did the same thing over and over again, but each time slowly getting faster and faster, and feeling safer and safe that he will not fall, until he reached the branch James was sitting at before he jumped down onto the ground, and Kouki made a small turn around the trunk of the tree and walked onto the branch, and then sat down on the branch. “Alright, so I guess I have learned surface walking, thanks James, now I feel like at least I have something useful to work with me, can you spar with me please?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum