Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 10:51 amAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 6:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Time to Train! (Kouki James P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Train! (Kouki James P)

Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 pm
“Yeah, I am always ready for this.” Kouki says, he jumped down the tree, landed on two feet, didn’t hurt him much at all, “I shall strike first, ready for anything I throw at ya!”
He run up to James, trys to do an uppercut (4 strength), run behind James then throws his elbow backwards to knock James forward (4 strength), and made a tiger seal and used one thousand years of death (4+5 strength, 3+5 speed), same combination of attack of what he did when he first met James. He prepares his hands to do a substitution technique if James dodges all and strikes back.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Time to Train! (Kouki James P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Train! (Kouki James P)

Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 pm
Both you guys please link your stat pages in your signature. Thanks. <3
Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2015 8:02 am
    “What in the world...” Kouki let that question trail off into nowhere, he have never seen that before, he doesn’t have time to amaze whatever James is now, he have to dodge James’s attack, he trys to use the substitution technique to dodge James’s attack, then he falls back and prepares for any running he will need to do. “I have no idea what you are now, but I am guessing I have to deal with it, seriously, I don’t want you deal with whatever you are now.”

(TWC: 1080)

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2015 1:48 pm
Kouki lets out of sigh of relief after he dodges James’s attack with his all-new substitution technique, but a relax time won’t last more than a few seconds in a ninja fight/spar. As James continue to assult Kouki, Kouki realize that he doesn’t have the speed or strength to be able to to dodge all of James’s attacks, James is too fast for Kouki. Even through the brutal punches and kicks James deliver to Kouki, he still tries to punch James in his vital and private spots. After a few seconds, Kouki feels like James isn’t sparring, kouki have a bad feeling that James is trying to kill him, maybe for his kekkei genkai, Kouki isn’t sure, but he have the feeling. He tries to use substitution technique again to run from James, he isn’t sure that he will succeed this time.

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Sat May 30, 2015 6:29 pm
Kouki tries to calm himself down, although it is very tough for kouki to do that while getting kicked and punched back and forth, like waves at sea clashing into a single wild boat. He don’t know what to do, he tries to take the information, insert it into his brain, process it, and comprehend it. “ The one being dominated needs to think harder, faster, and learn his opponent's weakness before the dominated one loses.” Kouki thought, “I need to find his weakness, but what is it, how am i suppose to find it, where am i suppose to look?” Kouki searches everywhere in his brain searching for what he needs, and try to process the information. He remembers something a few minutes, or maybe hours ago, James was trying something, something kouki have no idea what it is, he also said something about his kekkei genkai, his mind is now totally lost, having no idea where his thoughts are going.

Kouki Uchiha
Kouki Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:19 pm
After James left Kouki alone for a few minutes to take a break, kouki turned away from James, his mind is still lost and broken (over exaggeration here). Kouki tries to get the most out of the time James have left kouki alone to take a break, he try to plan out the best plan he have in mind in the shortest time, he figured that he will stay turned away from James for a few minutes and he is planned to counter attack, whenever James decide to finish their break time. Then kouki thought of his last attack he did on James, James is so fast compared to Kouki.
“I seriously doubt I even have a chance against James, he is so fast and so strong, I have no chance against him, but again, I want to try as hard as I can to counter-attack and actually fight him, this isn’t even a fight, this is just him kicking me around like a ball play.” Kouki thought to himself.
When Kouki heard James, he prepares his hands to use substitution technique before James kick him like a ball again. The second James walks up to Kouki and started kicking, Kouki uses the substitution technique to replace himself, then runs up to James and used one thousand years of pain up his bottom. Hoping that would do something against James.

(Including the last post, counting toward 2 tomoes, 391 wc toward sharingan)
(substitution technique + one thousand years of pain = 10 AC)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum