Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
blazing
blazing
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

time to train private nk Empty time to train private nk

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:44 pm
blaze would wake up like any other day and get up and got dressed he ate a small bowl of slop for breakfast he packed up his katana and went out side he was heading to the training grounds  he noticed many shops and pepole as he walked there he saw a weapon shop he kept going ready to train he stopped a small vendor and bought two bags of assorted candy he ran kept going and finally got there and sat down on the ground snacking on one of the bags of candy hoping someone would come here for him two train with
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

time to train private nk Empty Re: time to train private nk

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm
Kirameki, ran a hand through her crimson hair, as she had done so many a time before. Slowly looking up the blue sky, she though about what she may do today. Training, she decided, I need to get stronger anyway.

She quickly pulled on her clothes, which today consisted of a very pale pink long-sleeve shirt, black leggings, a short white skirt, and high-legged, heeled black kunochi boots, and walked out of the little tent she called home, eating a Karumetou as she left. For some reason she decided not to wear her cloth headband today, and instead just let her white ears show.

As she made her way to the training grounds, she noticed a boy sitting down and eating candy. Well, Kira, being her shy self, naturally hid behind a building. Her fluffy tail twitched as she slowly peered around the corner.

Kira, stop it! He-hes just another person! JUST A PERSON! LIKE YOU! H-he's not going to make fun of your weird eyes or your red hair. He's not going to insult you for looking like a 'cat-human mutant' like they all did! J-just... go say... hi... she thought.

Slowly but surely, she crept out from behind the building and drug herself over to the stranger. Still a tad awekward when it came to social situations, the 14-year-old stiffly stuck out her hand and softly said, "H-hi, I'm K-Kirameki. B-but just call me Kira... Uh-uhm... W-what's your n-name?"
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm
blaze was still, sitting there as he saw sommeone walk up to him and stick out her hand he litsened to what she said and replied as he shook her hand " hello kira my name is blaze would you like a bag of candy" he grabbed a bag and attempted to hand it to her
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 pm
Shy as ever, but still weak to sweets, she slowly reached for the bag. "Uh-uhm, sure... I mean, if it's ok. Like, if you want it back I'll give it back or... but... I mean if it's really ok.... What I mean.... What i'm trying to say is... Uhm.... Just thanks..." She said, taking ahold of the bag.

Kirameki popped piece of candy into her mouth, the sweet sugar melting on her tongue. She smiled softly. Sweet things, one of the best things in life.

"So, uhm... Do you wanna, I don't know, uhm, maybe train... for a little while...? I don't have any real weapons yet but... I can make some easy...! I just need a nice hard stick..."
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:37 pm
blaze looked at kira and listened to what she said he said "you can have the candy" he heared what else she said he told kira  "sure il train and im from the hyuga clan what clan are you from" he stood there waiting for kira to make the next move he obsevered her waiting to see what kira would do
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Kirameki's strange blue eyes brightened at the thought of the candy, but her face grew pale at once he spoke the next question. "Uhm.... right... I don't think that really matters, does it..?" she stuttered.

(If you read her Clan history, you'll get what I mean when she says she isn't going to tell. PS her Clan is the Yokoshimana clan for reference)

(Her eyes are an icy blue with no visible pupil and minimal eye-whites)
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:45 pm
he heared what kira said and he replied "ok if you dont want to tell me i dont mind" blaze got into a stance and thought hm this could be fun
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:56 pm
Kirameki let out a quick breath of relief. looking around, she located a nice, hard stick. Getting a rock, she soon sharpened the tip of the stick. Kurisutaruai! she thought. Frosted Touch... Slowly the stick she had been holding froze in her hand. Now she had a big, strong spear-like stick that was about as hard as a normal weapon.

Kira paced back over and faced her opponent. After a few seconds, she said "Go!" and begain running towards Blaze.
blazing
blazing
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm
blaze saw what she did and he activated his byakugan right before she ran at him blaze attempted to roll to the side the then springing up attempting to kick kira in the face
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 pm
Kira, being faster than her opponent, dodged the attack. Sticking her spear into the ground and using it for support, she pushed up and spun, aiming her foot for Blaze's face instead.

(Stats- 20 health, 20 chakra, 8 stamina, 5 (+10) speed, 9 strength)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum