Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 pm
A cry would ring out across the training fields as Mitsui went to reach for the items he had chosen to steal, though it's call was far too late to give indication of what would happen. Just before he would move to reach for anything Stein held, an enormous chained ball would fly just in front of mitsui's face, moving at a speed of one hundred and sixety five, putting distance between the two boys and offering quite a threat to the boy attempting to take what he wants by force.

Where any knowing what was going on would assume the Hell's angel to be standing, defiant and pulsing with power instead stood a slightly taller girl. Her shoulder length blond hair flowed down the sides of the raven faced mask she'd borrowed from Kira, hiding everthing but her calm brown eyes. Her attire was as usual, a standard white kimono with some sort of black armor underneath it who's power made it more clear how she'd approached them without being sensed. Her chakra signature was non existent seemingly, and her movement quite silent thanks to the soft cat like way she moved, her entire body shifting under the weight of the giant scythe as if life were a dance.

"I'll need you to simply walk away, lest you pass the black cat who's life holds the weight of the world. Pain has been felt today... There will NOT be more." She shifted the weapon around in her hands as she watched the two, the wind body fueling her spirit with the strength it would need to prevent further sins on this dark day.

She would stand about 10 meters away, wearing the raven mask over her face and the sakura bracers on her left arm, their power granting her additional chakra as she made rounds in Amber's stead. She wasn't sure where exactly Kira was, but as she was off doing someting or the other She and her true master watched over the village.

"You are the one the Hell's angel said to watch. I would tread lightly...." If he moved forward the ball would crash into him more the heavilly enough to end his life, the ball itself crashing afterwards into a tree, splintering it's bark and sticking deeply into the wood, it's power fueled by the seal flowing across her body granted through her connection to kira.

Last edited by Mod Kira <3 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 6 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:47 pm
yay, more fucking people, can't you guys just take this somewhere else.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:54 pm
i request a mod on this topic, to either approve my death or look at the other stuff, other claims on here.

Last edited by Kaos <3 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 pm
((also to clear up the issue since i was just told there was one XD if he has confirmed contact for a full post, which means he touches you and you dont remove his contact by the end of your post, he gains the absorbtion. if there are any other questions or i misunderstood the issue please lemme know so i can better rule on it))
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 am
((alright. things to point out. stein, your lead leg is broken. it's pretty moot cuz you're an egf user and their body breaking does nothing but for fairness sake i need to point it out. dastri undertakes the first post of absorbtion because she didnt move out of it*(the post where she's like uh.. is that you) second post she does get out of. best i can see heres what happens. james is out because he confirmed out naturally. dastri's attack would go off since he didnt dodge however she would pass out either right after kicking him or just before. amaya... bless her heart. for now lets rewind back my post and mitsui's post are void. the wrist release tech wasn't described well enough on james' part and testing the mechanics on myself stein's pulling james' wrist would stop the punch by putting the attack out of range by turning the body and the thread would finish that either way. stein, rewrite your theft/kill response post to confirm you did get kicked in the groin plox, as none of them broke physical contact they'll all be out and then mits and i can post as usual... actually. just edit the post to confirm you got kicked and your leg is "broken" by egf standards

i'm gonna say approved of the thefts and kills i'll give approval of the A rank but unless something has changed you cant count items cost as money stolen so if another mod would like to say that's allowed thats fine otherwise no on that. once the edit is done the three of us may continue, sorry for not noticing the mod request until after i posted to stop the rediculous theft and killing))
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 am
Now i request the second opinion for lawls
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 am
(so we're clear you cant ask second opinion, then decide to allow me to mod it and then afterwards ask for a second opinion again. unless someone else disagrees im gonna have to deny that on these grounds)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:19 am
i mean, you can't really mod it now can you? you can't mod a topic you yourself is in? unless I mean I'm wrong. But, again, I don't really care, I just needed a confirmed kill on James for my next character.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:22 am
((we talked about this in cb, which made you change your post from "kira you cant mod this even though you barelly entered, immediately realzied there was a request for mod and then took care of it before you were invested in the topic" to "i just need a mod" and confirmed you were fine with me modding it in cb. so again unless another mod disagrees thats that because you took back your request for second opinion, giving me the clear to make a ruling. now next post should be confimation of edit or another mod giving input)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:24 am
again, last post just said i don't care and the words after that was i needed a confirmed kill.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum