Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Training for two (Amaya, James)

+9
Takashi Chishiki
Cosplay Queen Saya
Akane Tokiyama
Matteo
Shikami Shinkou
Dastri Hotaru
Kaos
Talia Rose
James Moonstalker
13 posters
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 9 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:27 pm
Finally her eyes showed a bit of emotion, though it wasn't exactly what one would expect. Her eyes dropped downward as the Konoha ninja spoke, reaching out to touch stein for a moment before motioning behid her.

"It's no fun if you dont follow.... But if you must I suppose this is goodbye for now. " With that assuming stein followed she would head out, looking back hopefully that at least one of them would be following them out to meet the hell's angel.

(potential exit)

Last edited by Mod Kira <3 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Training for two (Amaya, James) - Page 9 Empty Re: Training for two (Amaya, James)

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:35 pm
Stein would notice the clenched fist of the Red eyed kid, what made his eyes red, Stein wondered, but he would shake it from his head for a moment and then with a calm voice, unwaivering, would inform them "By the way, this kid also is the reason for the other two being knocked out, just thought yall might want to know" yes Stein knew he lied but he would feel so comfortable with it, there would be no waiving in his voice, his heart did not increase in speed, and his eyes had locked with Ryugia's and did not waiver until he said what he had to, then he would follow the girl who saved him, James Slung across his back.

Stein's thoughts ran to a dark place while he followed the woman who saved his life, this weird talking Kunoichi, thinking of what he could and would do.

(EXIT, Once again Claiming S-rank, and as for proof to S-rank via items Here my other character, as well as Youka told me himself on Skype "Stolen items can go towards ranking up. If they are special items you would need ic knowledge on how they work otherwise they are just swords and stuff to you" Youka, Sunday 8:48 AM )

Last edited by Steiny-poo on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am
((approved of all exits but mine, i'll have someone not directly connected approve your rank and my exit as soon as i can get in touch with them. if any of the konoha would like to follow stein to ensure blah blah blah you may join http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28158-summoning-koukan ))
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 am
Approved unless not. <3
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 226000

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 am
TWC- 3000 15 stats

Forgot to claim the stats
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:38 am
Approved
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:48 am
[Pffft almost forgot. Actually I did forget. Dunno if I can claim stats in this topic, since really, I did nothing but carry teh girls outta there, but I'd like to attempt to claim some stats if dats ok. 

852 wordcount, so 4 stats.

On another note, got permission from Dastri to exit the topic with the character. SHOULDA DONE THIS BEFORE HAND AND I KNOW REALIZE THIS.]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am
Lol approved <3
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 am
TWC 946
946/2050 Rising leaf
+4 stats
Carried Away
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 am
Approved too <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum