Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The insane scarf boy meets Daiko Empty The insane scarf boy meets Daiko

Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 am
Clyde walked out of the jungle with renewed strength. He felt like no mountain was high enough now. He knew if he can just get his hands he will be able to do great things. He decided to do as the man said and head to the nearest village. He smiled and sighed out loud. He had his swordsmanship down, but what about the weird thing Carlos called "Jutsu." 

Clyde already knew something that took him a lot of practice with fire, but he had a huge lust for power. He wanted something more destructive then even fire. He wanted to tear down cities. Clyde breathed harder. He wanted to kill hundreds. They could never understand him. Clyde shakes his head and clears his mind. He thought of an element elegant yet destructive then laughed out loud.
"How about lightning?"

Clyde said this to himself while laughing at the thought of it. It was impossible, but yet he was stupid enough to try. He quickly gathered chakra and concentrated. He had stopped walking and closed his eyes. He imagined great electricity flowing through his veins.
"I can do this."

He concentrated very hard on his palm trying concentrated his chakra to become lightning. He clenched his teeth hard and imagined the lightning through his veins flowing outwards. He watched as a spark emitted from his finger and gasped for air. He had holding his breath the entire time. The spark seemed to just be his fire. He sighed and decided it wasn't enough. He quickly let his huge amount of determination and greed take over from reasoning.
"I will do this right now."

Clyde concentrated hard and released a bunch of chakra from his hand and make multiple condensed fires. He smiles and suddenly understands the trick. He quickly grabs his wrist and clenches the air with his other hand. He pointed his hand upwards and he made a small gust of wind in the air. He smiles knowing he can do this now. He decides to try once more all out.

"Now or never. I will call upon the power of lightning right here and now!"
He clenched his wrist and gathered chakra in his right hand. He quickly tries to control it the best he can and then points to the sky. He uses every amount of chakra he can and becomes very hasty. He knows very well this was very bad the last time he had done it.
"Come on!"

Clyde concentrated hard and tried to completely control the chakra he was putting out. Suddenly his hand gets covered in a small amount of electricity. He smiles at this working but then realizes he was too hasty. The lightning burns up his hands badlu and he feels the voltz passing through his veins. He screams out in agony. He had such little control. After he lightning stops and goes away in seconds he looks at his burnt up hand.

"God damn that hurt."
Clyde continued to curse way more then anyone should. He yells out in frustration and anger. He little to no control over the lightning. It had more control over him! He walks over into the forest and washes off his burnt up hand in the water and sighs. 

He felt accomplished because he had actually proven to himself that he can do it. He just needs to control it far more. Clyde looks over at a pack of six wolves surrounding him and sighs out in frustration. He sees a thick tree branch and picks it up noticing it is like a club.
"Out numbered and yet this is exactly what i wanted."

The wolves never let up even for a second. Clyde smiled and quickly dodged the wolf that pounced. He then watches as two more attack him on either side. He simply jumps up and then hit the one going for the kill right in the head. He then stomps down on the two that already hit each other mid jump. The first one he had dodged went in for a rough leg bite, but Clyde was faster. He quickly pivots his leg out of the way then watches the wolf stop himself. He looks around to see all 6 wolfs now were all ready and hungry.

"Well there goes the easy part."
They all charge at once in a very smart maneuver. Clyde knew he little to no options. He quickly did what was probably his only option. He runs at one of the wolves and jumps over the wolf. The wolf simply turns around and pounces on top of Clyde. Clyde knew he was going to die quickly if he wasn't fast enough. 

He quickly rolls over and this gives him an entrance as the wolf got adjusted to the new position. He quickly slams his club right into the wolf's face causing the wolf to be knocked to the ground. Clyde then rolls onto his shoulder blades then quickly swings forward to get on his feet. He then jumps up on to the lowest tree branch of nearby tree. He looks down as the 6 wolves clawed at the bottom. He was out of options very fast he decides it was time to show the wolves they were playing with fire as much he was.

"Fire Style: Exploding Flame Shot."
Clyde shouted out this then made a spark in his hand. He then threw balls of flames at the wolves without thinking. He threw one in between each wolf as they ran away and then was able to hit two with one. The wolves then burned to death as they ran and Clyde smiled. He then casually looked down at the burning tree below him and face palmed.

"Why do I have to be such an idoit?"
Clyde quickly jumped off the tree and decided quickly that is was just one tree. He wasn't quite expecting that the next day a huge chunk of the forest was ash and there was six burnt wolves by the river. Clyde walked back down the path to the closet village and quickly wrapped his hand with a bit of spare cloth he had made wet by the river. He then walks down the path with club like thing left behind. He walked onto his destiny.

He continued walking down the path and looked around for any merchants nearby. His stomach was growling because he was starving from the long walk. He had been walking for a day now. He looked around and then just fell backwards. He passed out right at that moment from exhaustion. Clyde laid there feeling like death.

[1109]
(Goal: 1109/5000)

Jutsu: Exploding Flame Shot
110/120 Action points
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The insane scarf boy meets Daiko Empty Re: The insane scarf boy meets Daiko

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:01 pm
Daiko woke up from when he was in bed, stretching tiredly before slumping over the soft mattress. His past few days had been.. Hell. He was overworked constantly with Aios's training. He wasn't complaining, as the girl was very helpful with her various armors and things to help Daiko out. Luckily the boy had found a place to rest, and wasn't disturbed during the night. The only problem was the almost constant banging of hammers, and the sounds of construction. It was still much better than the forest. The ninja got up, almost naked, and picked up his items. The Savar Suit contained all of his ninja tools, and the katana was wrapped up near it. He took these items with him, looking for a place to bath. His feet felt the squishy feeling of the dirt on the soles of his feet, and he soon came to a clearing that had a sizable stream. It was large enough for him to step in. At first glance, he would lean over the side and drink some of the crystal clear water, refreshing himself. Clearing his throat, he stepped into the cold water, shivering slightly. He was completely naked as he stepped in the cold, unforgiving water, and it took him awhile to get used to it. 

When Daiko had become used to the chilly water, he began to bathe himself. He didn't really have any shampoos or soap, so he just sort of submerged himself in water. He felt a rush to his head from the temperature of the water, quickly coming back to the surface. He began to run his hands along his body, getting rid of dirt or any other things from his skin. When he was done washing, he put back on his underwear, and began running around in circles. There wasn't really a better way to dry than to have the air flow everywhere on his body. Well, almost everywhere. He shook his arms, legs, and torso, removing any excess water droplets from his body. Stretching his arms up, he made sure under his arms was clean, and then got to work on getting dressed. His clothing was in another dimension, and he just decided to wear the Savar Suit. He carefully slipped into the form-fitting suit, the padding fitting into place in a snug fashion. He adjusts it in places that were uncomfortable, pulling out the wedges in fabric and other small abnormalities. After he was done with this, he stretched, and began to do some basic training. If he was going to become as strong as his partner Aios was... There was going to be a lot of training. His first task was that he would climb a tree. He sprinted to a nearby tree that looked plenty thick, and climbed it. He perched at the top, seeing a family of wolves happily playing in the springs.

The family of wolves is together, the young nuzzling at their mother. The alpha of the pack had it's ears up in the air, watching to make sure that his family was okay. There was quite a bit of them, but they looked cute none the less. Daiko continued to watch them frolic, until a loud sound rang out in the air. It had sounded like someone struck the ground with a lightning bolt. "There's lightning jutsu too, huh?" The ninja perched on top of the tree with interest, staring down below. The alpha goes to investigate, bringing some of the females of the pack with him. They all surrounded the boy, sniffing at him. They were no more than curious animals, and the ninja hoped that the young boy down below would realize that. Hoped. The boy moved over to the tree where Daiko was in, pulling of an especially thick branch. The ninja atop the tree sighed, and just watched the events in front of him fold out. One of the younger wolves seemed very excited, seeing the stick in the boy's hand. Being as playful as it was, it pounced out at the boy, but the boy swung out with the club-like branch. This was not going to end well for neither the wolves nor the boy playing with them. 

The wolves then started attacking, defending the woman that was just hit. The boy wasn't too bad, and he swung and hit one of them in the face. Surprisingly, the boy took a cowardly move an hopped into a tree.. This one only five or so meters from the tree Daiko sat in. The ninja on the tree watched with great interest, his eyes shifting from their purplish color to a bright green. He could now see much better. The boy had a twirling, orange-ish red color inside of him. This signaled that he had Katon chakra. The boy then did something that Daiko would forgive nobody for. A chakra moved through him, and he formed blazing fireballs in his hand. The boy then threw them one by one, hitting near the wolves as they began screaming out in pain, the fire singeing their fur as they helplessly ran away from this killer. This made the preying on the humans look like a blessing. They had killed puppies, now their organs were strewn across the village they had once called home. Their bones were crushed under the hard earth, blood washed away by the torrential waves that ended their miserable lives. This boy would feel no different treatment.

The boy began to run off, and Daiko cursed under his breath. Jumping from the very top of the tree, Daiko landed hard on his feet, rolling forward to break most of the fall. He used the momentum gained from this jump to speed into the forest at a speed of 25, quickly yet silently running toward the boy. The sounds of the forest masked most of his sound, and then the boy made a foolish mistake. After tailing the boy for what seemed like all day, the boy would lie down, closing his eyes. Daiko hefted the boy over his shoulder. He had a kunai in one hand and the small child over his shoulder. It was strange seeing a kid this young in this state. Daiko dragged him back to where his home was, not too far from where he had been training. He deactivated his doujutsu to rest. 

Daiko had to keep the boy still somehow. He got his clothing back from the other place, using a shirt to tie the boy's hands to the bed. He used the pants to tie his legs to the bed. Using the hilt of the katana, Daiko slammed the weapon down on the boy's stomach, hopefully waking him up. "Hey asshole. It's time to wake up. I want you to see my face before I end your life."

[290/300 AP] {+10 Stamina} (-10 AP from Meigan)
[1136 WT]
{1136 Total}
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:58 pm
Clyde woke up from a harsh bang to the chest from a shiny katana he wanted to take right at the sight of it. He goes to move out of the situation, but sees he is tied tightly to this odd place. He sees a older person with the katana in hand and the first thing that comes to mind isn't the best.
"You pervert. Where am I?"
He saw this man who looked like a creepy psycho in this ugly suit. He wonders why exactly this man had tied him to a bed. This man obviously didn't get the memo.
"Hey bitch! Do you know  I am "The Scarf Boy Of The Forest!"
This was a title given to Clyde by the merchants he had petty theft with. He didn't quite know it was as small of a threat as it was.
"Now you are going to release me from where ever you took me to for reasons I can only assume. I really hate sick perverts like you. Why would you steal a boy from the forest and then think it is a great idea to tie him to your bed?!"
Clyde struggled hard and tried to move around. He didn't know how strong this man was, but it was scary. He had to keep his unflappable act up like he always have been doing.
"I know how to use magical spells. I have been unmatched in sword fighting! I can escape your sex trap easy."
This was of course a lie, but he might as well try his best to get away from this creepy as man. What a pedophile he thought to himself. He struggled hard and tired to bite at the shirts, but couldn't reach them. After struggling a bit he looks over at the man.
"Can you please release me?"

[306]
[1,415 word total]

Cooldown over for Exploding Flame Shot
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 pm
Daiko wanted to cut his own ears off when he heard the boy begin to speak. The boy sounded like he had a squirrel shoved down his throat. Or perhaps up somewhere else. Daiko instantly felt disappointed when he saw the boy struggle, how he was weaker than anyone he'd ever seen. The ninja sighs, and holds the katana to his throat. He smirks once, then presses it closer. "From the look of your eyes.. You really want this sword. Why don't you catch it with your teeth?" Daiko tossed the sword in the air, and the blade began to spin. Time seemed to slow as the sharpened blade curved it's way through the air in a perfect ellipse, ready to stab directly in the boy's throat. It would be a swift ending, killing the boy. Daiko could then loot his body of all belongings, being happy with himself. But, that would also make a mess in his bed. Sighing, the ninja swiftly does two hand seals, causing the blade to explode and fade out as small sparkling particles, shimmering through the air quickly and quietly, disappearing into nothingness. "I scared you there, didn't I? You should have seen the look on your face..." Daiko laughs a bit, then focuses once more.

He then slid a kunai from his side. "I'm going to let you out of here. Just know that if you hit me at all, I will end your life before you can cry for help to the gods. Next time don't kill puppies." He unties the bindings that restricted his little prisoner, and grabbed him by the shoulder and scarf. He threw the boy out of his house, then closed what little of a door there was left. Tossing the boy the kunai, Daiko pulls out his own. "Alright Scarfy. Here's what we're going to do. If you can beat me in this little.. Duel, then you can keep my sword and i'll give you some supplies. If not.." Daiko does a motion with his hand, as if slicing the blade across his throat. He wasn't going to kill the boy either way, though it was going to be interesting to see him go full power. Daiko wouldn't be using this kunai for long, as there was something much more interesting that he had planned. Smiling, he waved over at the boy and walked ten meters away, picking up a stone, he channeled both his chakra and yuumei into it, creating a deep black and purple staff that glowed a feint blue color that came off like a shadowy smoke. Spinning the weapon in his hand once, he pointed it at the boy. "Come on, little Scarfy."

[193/200 AP] (-7 Rock Section Cane [Yuumei Infused])
[450 Words]
{1586 Total}
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:32 pm
Clyde saw the pedophile throw the sword up into the air. His heart starting skipping beats. He was horrified. He quickly struggled hard. Was this the end? Was he really going to die from a pedophile. The sword then vanish into tiny little particles. Clyde looked at the man horrified.
Clyde looked at the man very angry that the pedophile had done that to him. He knew that catching a sword between his teeth was easier said then done. He was speechless. Clyde was then quickly thrown out of the house and tossed a knife. He heard the wager and began to become lustful for the sword the man had. He knew this man has already made a mistake.
"This is a weird knife."
He heard the man call him "Little Scarfy."Clyde looked at the man hating that name dearly. Part of him really liked it inside though. He got the feel for the odd knife in his hand then looked at the odd pedophile. He decided he was going to win this fight easily. He knew how to use swords very fast. He goes for a practice slice and realizes that he wasn't as skilled with knifes. He couldn't do the special swinging technique he could do with swords. Clyde runs at the man with the knife and decides his attack. He was going to go in fast with a knife stab in the chest, followed by an upper cut if that hit, and finished with hard punch into the pedophile's bleeding stomach. 
"I am coming for you pedophile!"
Clyde goes in for the knife stab to the chest.

[271]
[1,686 word total!]
Daiko
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:02 am
Daiko sighed when he saw the boy's pursuit at first. Other than being utterly disappointing in every way possible, the boy looked as if he wanted to get killed. He charged right at him, and Daiko only had to do a couple swift movements to throw him off center. Daiko spun his staff once, then would thrust it forward to the boy's chest. After this had hit, he would smack the boy's side hard enough to leave a light bruise, but not harm his ribs or anything else. He would continue his pursuit on the boy, pressing forward slowly and not stopping. He would spin the staff and thrust it forward, smacking at the boy's hand every time he would try and stab forward with the kunai. It was a basic defense strategy, keeping them both on their toes through the remainder of the fight. Constantly pushing forward, that's what he had learned. Never to give up when attacking, going full force at all times. This was for a pretty nice katana, anyways. "Oh, and by the way. Call me a pedophile again and I'll slit your throat with the katana."

[191 WC]
{1777 Total}
[193/200 AP]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 am
Clyde took the hard staff blow to the chest and grunted. It felt like a bullet had hit him. He had let his guard down to much. At this point the man could very easily kill him in his moment of pain. He felt a smack to his right side and grit his teeth. He wanted to say it didn't hurt, but his body language said it all. He decided that this pedophile should see what he can do. He can't die here, he still has to do... Clyde thought for a second with his guard down. What was he supposed to do in life? Clyde rubbed his side and jumped back.
"Hey I hope you like this."
He was around two meters away from where Daiko was after the attacks. He feels the excitement inside and builds it all up. He runs at Daiko with the surprise inside. He had a forest fire waiting to happen in his belly. He goes for a kunai stab towards Daiko's chest. He then smirks then makes a half tiger hand seal and points his mouth towards Daiko's face.
"PEDOPHILE!"
Clyde screamed this out while breathing out intense flames directed towards Daiko's face as he was going in with the kunai stab as well. He knew he had just pissed off the wrong person, but it was all worth it.

[227]
[1,913]
(116/121 Action Points)
Jutsu: Fire Stream
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:27 pm
Daiko was kept on his toes, dodging left and right with the boy's movements. The fool once again did a charge attack, stabbing up with a kunai. His other hand seemed to be.. occupied by a seal. A half tiger to be exact. Daiko saw the kunai coming, his reaction time being 85, while the speed of the kunai was coming at him was 25. Daiko also had a speed of 25, so there was not time to get out of the way. Instead, Daiko smashes the obsidian cane forward, which would have a power of 9. It would gain 30 health against the fire that the boy was spitting out, meaning it had a total health of 52. This would destroy the flames, and hit the boy in the face. Although it would not do damage to his face, it would stop the fire from burning him. All that was left was the kunai, which Daiko hadn't taken into the account. From the motions that were happening, it would've deflected and put a scratch on the cane, and it sliced Daiko across the cheek with the deepness of a paper cut. Either way, it gave way to a trickle of blood which stopped at Daiko's chin. The man would jump back, wiping it from his face. "Not so bad... But I hope that's not all you've got." Daiko sprints to the left at a speed of 10, keeping his eyes on Clyde. He would be ready to side step any more fireballs coming from the brat.

[257 WC]
(2034 Total)
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
Clyde felt the light blow to his face, and looked back to see had scratched the boy's cheek.
"HA! You got a bit of blood on your cheek."
He sees the man sprint to the left and smiles. He was very full of himself. Clyde felt as if this fight was over as soon as it started now. He could see the man's weakness.
"Hey why are running? Are you too scared to even take one of my punches?"
Clyde felt like being a lot more rude. He is a very competitive person who seemed to have a hatred towards this man. He decided what he had to do next. He makes a rat, then tiger hand seal, and pretends to get ready to blow out a huge gust of air. His cheeks filled up with breath and he pointed his lips towards Daiko. This was complete and utter bullshit by Clyde. His wasn't going to use any jutsu at all. He was just trying to intimidate Daiko. Clyde hopes Daiko doesn't notice that he was full of it. Clyde thought of doing crimes with Daiko and smiled with his puffed up cheeks. He really did want to rip this guy limp from limp though.

[205]
[2,163 word total]
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:19 pm
Daiko wipes the blood slowly off of his cheek, then glares at the foolish Scarf-child. Daiko licks the blood off of his fingers, taking a deep breath. He continues his sprint, now at 25 speed, running around the boy. The child then begins to take a deep breath, likely going to shoot another blast of fire. Daiko did not want this to happen. Instead of falling for the boy's stupid trick, Daiko throws the senbon at the boy's legs, aiming to hit somewhere on his thighs. This would hopefully counter what the boy was doing, and make him fall over. If this was to happen, Daiko would sprint over to the boy and snatch them from his legs, wiping the blood off and putting them back where they had come from. He was slightly pissed off at the boy, but he wasn't going to fight any longer. He tossed the cane aside, grabbing for the boy's hand. "Eh.. There's really no point in fighting at this point. I'm sorry I tied you up on my bed.. We should to know each other instead of being at each other's throats..." If there were any more attacks coming his way, Daiko would be there to counter in a second, but as of right now there was only friendship to be offered. "Let's start over... Just.. Don't kill wolves any more an we'll be friends" Daiko cleared his throat, sticking out his hand for the kid to shake. "My name is Daiko Seidra, and I'm a user of Meiton, also known as Shadow Release. I like eating, sleeping and kicking ass." Daiko thought pretty highly of his introduction, hoping that the boy wouldn't be an asshole about it. "Also, give me a moment and I'll give you that katana that I promised you."

[300 WC]
{2334 Total}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum