Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The Scarf Boy Sets His Fastest Time Empty The Scarf Boy Sets His Fastest Time

Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:18 pm
Mission:

Clyde casually walked down the dirt path more looking around at the views of this land. He didn't know too much about this part though. He had never traveled this far. He smiled thinking about the man he fought earlier. That was really a once in a lifetime chance. He smiles to himself thinking about this. He imagined what he was going to do with all his savings. He really needed a sword of his own. He wants to wield one with honor and something he can call his own. He feels it is wrong to take another person's sword. It is such a jerk move overall.
"Hey kid, you are the scarf boy aren't you."
Clyde smiled that another person knew his title. He looked behind him to where the voice was coming to see a man in a suit. This man wore his tie loosely and looked like he was strong. Clyde smiled wondering what kind of wealth this man had.
"Yes, I am. I am glad to see how my title has become so well known."
"Someone is going to pay me some cash to kill you. I am a bounty hunter skilled in the martial arts."
Clyde smiled at the challenge. He loves a good fight.
"Go ahead, lets fight. Do you by any chance have a sword I could borrow?"
The pulled out a bastard sword and gave it to Clyde handle first.
"I always love seeing how strong my targets are."
Clyde got used to the sword and quickly found he really loved this kind of sword. He looks at the man who had sealed his fate.
"Ready to die?"
Clyde smiled more.
"I was about to ask you the same."
Clyde jumps at the man trying to go as fast as possible. The man holds up his knee to defend against Clyde, but had done a fatal flaw by letting Clyde close. Clyde quickly takes the man's chin into his face and then does a insanely fast strike to the man's chest. The man looked down in shock to see a huge slash going diagonally. He then quickly kicks Clyde right in the face to the ground.
"You are a fast one aren't you."
"Oh, you will see my speed."
Clyde runs at the man at full speed and does five slices across the man's chest very quickly. The man hadn't even been able to react. Clyde quickly round house kicks the man right in the side of his head. He did this diagonally so the man would be forced to go head first into the ground.
"That was a fun fight, but now it is time to end your life."
"Wait... please just take this ryo."
The man gives Clyde 500 ryo and Clyde gladly takes it. Clyde then kicks the man in the side and the man rolls down the hill next to the path through debris and rubble. Clyde counts the ryo and walks away knowing he had just set a new best for his shortest time to kill.

[509]
(Used 500 free words)
Akihana Akari wrote:
"Clyde: Congratulations, Cupid has decided to give you one free D rank jutsu and 500 wc towards anything of your choosing. He also claims that your date for this Valentines day is Maku Jemuzu. <3

You also get an additional 300 Ryo for landing Maku in the generator"

[1,009 word total]

[Mission Complete]
[Leave Thread]

500 Ryo gained
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The Scarf Boy Sets His Fastest Time Empty Re: The Scarf Boy Sets His Fastest Time

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 pm
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience but as outlined in global mission rules, you may not repeat the same mission over and over again. Sorry about that. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum