Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The scarf boy strikes again. Empty The scarf boy strikes again.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm
Mission:

Clyde straightened out his scarf and walked through the woods until he had reached the border of the town. He felt accomplished of his strength. He decided it was about time to start saving up for a sword. He really should have learned taijutsu instead of this stupid sword thing.  He looks over the the path and sees a man walking down the dirt road casually. This man carried a rapier and had a pocket full of cash. Clyde's mouth watered looking at the sword and the ryo. He counted over 400 ryo in this man's pocket just be first glance. Clyde quickly thought of a way to kill this man who obviously had a good weapon. He thought it threw for a second and decided to be just as reckless as ever.
"If I can control fire, then why can't I have dragon's breath?"
Clyde smiled as he whispered this from a distance to himself. The man walks by casually in robes and a straw hat. This man obviously didn't know Clyde had even existed at this point. He smiles and decided to burn this man alive. He never even thought of the ryo in the man's pockets. He quickly inhales a big breath of air and condenses flames inside his chest. He was feeling the intense heat inside. He is about ready to breath this all out and does so the best he can. The flames burn his lips and barely any fire comes out. He sighs in frustration.
"Why is this so hard?"
Clyde decides it was about time he just gave up and quickly killed this man for the money. He imagined buying a fantastic sword with it that he would use to effortlessly cut his enemies to ribbons. He could see the infamy he would gain right now and had a huge smile. He jumps up onto the side of a tree and bursts at the man at a very very fast speed. He was going to tackle the man to the ground and the man wasn't going to know what hit him. Clyde had a heard smirk as he went hands first towards the man. He was ready to steal the money and come out a champion. The man looks over at Clyde with a blank expression. The man stops walking and just stares as Clyde flies right by him into some bushes. The man continues to walk away smirking slightly. Clyde quickly scrambled out of the bushes the best way possible feeling the branches and leafs attacking him like as if he was in a washing machine. He gets out with a few cuts here and there and looks at the man angrily.
"Hey, you are going to give me your money and sword or you are going to regret it severely."
Clyde ripped off a tree branch from a tree that was more of a wooden staff then anything. It has a slightly jagged end but nothing very usable like the sides.

[500]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The scarf boy strikes again. Empty Re: The scarf boy strikes again.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:23 pm
The man looked over at Clyde and simply rolled his eyes. He continues walking looking like he was completely fed up with Clyde. Clyde didn't take this as well as you would think.
"Your a dead man now."
The man stops walking and glares at Clyde.
"Go ahead and try me. I know you are infamous for your petty theft. They call you scarf boy and you are considered a simple annoyance. If you want fight me, then go ahead. I know I am stronger then you."
"Is that a challenge?"
"I suppose. If you aren't willing I understand. I doubt you could win even if I had that puny stick and you had my rapier."
Clyde scowled at the man.
"I am still alive for a reason. You think you are the first person who has said that, don't you? Listen, I wasn't going to try to kill you earlier, but then you go and piss me off by saying that line of shit. I am going to show you why I am slightly infamous as being a pest."
The man pulls out his rapier and extends it outwards towards Clyde as if he were challenging Clyde to a duel. Clyde smiles and decides he was going to use every once of power he had to make sure this man dies here and now.
"Let me set this ryo over here first. I wouldn't want this getting damaged."
As this happened Clyde began thinking of his next move. He was going to wait for the man to be ready to keep his honor. The man sets the ryo on the ground and cracks his knuckles. He was standing around ten feet away from Clyde.
"We fight now."
The man jumped at Clyde and went for a stab in the chest, Clyde realized quickly this man wasn't fast at all. He dodges it easily and even has time for a counter. Clyde punches the man hard in the face from the side, and then follows up with a very fast round house kick to the man's stomach. The man now was on the ground trying to regain his strength. Clyde wasn't going to let up for a second. He was twice as fast as this man. He quickly swing the stick at the man and does a bit of damage. Clyde knew this wasn't good enough.
"You are dead now. I was going easy earlier."
Clyde felt like laughing at the man's comment.
"I am going to make sure I kill you in 3 minutes tops."
The man smiles thinking Clyde was being overly confident, but Clyde knew from the first attack who had won. The man jumps to his feet, but he quickly realizes Clyde had stolen his sword. Clyde quickly does a fast series of slashes across the man's chest the fastest he could. The man barely had enough time to do anything. Clyde then jumps off the man's face causing the man's head to slam into the ground. He then does a finishing move as he makes a spark in his hands.
"Exploding Flame Shot!"
Clyde throws done five balls of fire at the man that make explosions all over the man's body. When Clyde was done all you could see was the man burning lifelessly. He smiles and collects the man's money and leaves the rapier with the man. He takes in another deep breath after figuring out his manipulation over fire from his jutsu earlier. He then spits out a little bit of flame and smiles knowing full well he had accomplished it. He could have done it harder, but that would be a waste of chakra. He walks down the path with 500 ryo obtained.

[621]
[1,121 word total]
[Mission Complete] 
[Leave Thread]

500 Ryo Obtained. (1,000/1,000)
Fire Stream Obtained. (1,000/1,000)

Jutsu:
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

The scarf boy strikes again. Empty Re: The scarf boy strikes again.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum