Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

The insane scarf boy meets Daiko - Page 2 Empty Re: The insane scarf boy meets Daiko

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm
Clyde watched as the man pulled out something reflective and wonders what it was. The man then continues to go and throw this and Clyde quickly realized he had thrown sewing needles at him. He releases his breath of air as it hits his thighs and he gets mad.
"Hey why are you throwing sewing needles? The hell man? Did you steal these from an old lady?"
He then continues onto hear the old lady thief ask to be friends like a little girl. He wanted to just throw flowers and dolls at the old lady thief.
"Listen here, I don't think you want to be friends with me. I am a very bad person you can't control. I dislike you, but not enough for you to go through with this. There is a good reason I have been living alone in the woods for such a long time. Nobody wants me not even my parents. I have no friends. Anyone I could call family is dead. I am not a good person, believe me!"
Clyde heard talk of the man giving him a katana, and he almost dies.
"Please no! If you give me the katana I am now your responsibility. If you can handle me when I am not myself, then go ahead. I do warn you I am not a people person."
He looked frustrated and sad, but on the inside he was happy. He finally had a person in this world that actually seemed to give a shit at least about him. Maybe this man he didn't quite catch the name for is a good person at heart. Clyde was going to accept the request no matter what happened. Being alone was harsh for him.
"I am your problem now for better or for worse. You will have to be stronger then me if you want to survive me. I can assure you I am not what I seem."
Clyde smirked at the man, and felt like the man was way in over his head to ever think of handling him.
"I don't think I properly introduced myself. I am Clyde McDouglass, and I am a swordsman with no sword. I am also known by most simply as "The Scarf Boy of The Forest."
Clyde shook the man's hand and wondered if the man had let his guard down. He quickly makes a gun shape with his hand and sticks it right into the man's face. It would look as if he was going to punch the man in the face full force, but instead he stopped himself with his pointer finger pressing against the man's nose.
"Boom."
He put his thumb forward as if the gun had fired and does a cheeky slayer smile of a psychopath. He then concentrates electricity into other hand and realizes he can control it much better now.

[478]
[2,641 word total]
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The insane scarf boy meets Daiko - Page 2 Empty Re: The insane scarf boy meets Daiko

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 pm
Daiko just stood there and listened to the stupid excuses that the child had as to why they shouldn't be friends. He talked about how he was a bad person that he couldn't control. Apparently this annoying kid disliked him. That was good to know. He had been living in the woods alone for quite some time, and Daiko figured that it explained why he was such a little bitch. "Yeah-- I think they don't want you because you're annoying, not because you're a bad person.." He chuckles to himself, then rubbed his eyes. "Giving you the katana is so you don't get yourself killed. Trust me, if you're alone out here with the personality that I've seen from you, you're going to get killed. I'm not being mean or anything, it's just the truth." The man shrugs as the little shit continued to complain. Apparently after the katana was gifted, he became Daiko's responsibility. This was... Not the case, as he hated the child with a burning passion. For the most part he was just giving it to him to be nice because he felt bad. "You're my problem? Isn't that great... I'm sure I can handle a twerp like you... You're pretty scrawny as is, and I'll have no problem taking you down if you act like a fool." Daiko nodded once more. "Alright, Clyde. I'm going to call you by your name from now on, and I ask that you do the same. I would prefer if you called me Daiko, and nothing more. I won't be around much for you, but I'll call you when I need you." When the boy pressed his finger to Daiko's head, that was the final straw. He thought he was so damn fancy, so Daiko did what he liked to do. He clenched his fist, throwing it to hit the boy in the face. If it hit, the boy would most likely fall over, and Daiko would walk over to him, placing a seal on his neck that would be able to be used to track him. "As I said, you won't see me much. But remember that I'll be watching you with great interest." He then re-materialized the weapon in his hand, tossing it down on the boy who was sitting there. After this, he would walk toward the edge of a cliff face near them, saluting Clyde. "Goodbye." He would then lean backwards, falling from the great height, plummeting down to the ground. The cliff was only 15 meters high, but it looked cool anyway.

Regaining his balance, Daiko would land in a deep lake down below, soaking his clothing. He didn't mind getting a bit wet, and he swam out from the lake and headed home. He had work to do on it, of course. He would slowly trudge through the ruins of what was once Amegakure, rubbing his eyes. He had no idea what to do now. Perhaps he would find some other weapon, as the katana was never good in his opinion. He would utilize everything he knew in the days to come, trying his hardest to become the very best. He walked through the mud of the wet ground, his clothes drying pretty fast. He arrives home, and strips out of his clothing once more. He was close enough to the stream that he could run straight to it, and dive in. The water was warmer than it had been in the morning, and he sank in to his lips. He just closed his eyes, feeling like a sea monster. He waded around slowly through the stream, some parts of the bottom were mucky while other parts were covered in a thick, moss-like feeling. He continued swimming around for a bit before getting out of the water, trying to find something to dry off with. He just decided to do the humane thing, and run around in circles. He sprinted around a patch of trees, dodging left and right to where he saw trees in the way. Daiko wasn't the smartest person ever.

>Leave Thread<

[666 WC]
{3000 Total}

Gave "Clyde McDouglass" 1x Katana
+15 Stats
Learned Summoning: Rashomon
(0 Words Remain)

Last edited by Daiko on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm
Approved
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:58 pm
Clyde heard the man say that his parents just disliked him, because he was annoying. He knew all too well that Daiko had just made a mistake. Clyde gulped trying to keep his mind off it. The insanity was gaining on him inside. He had to keep his feelings under wraps. He then continued to hear the man say more things that weren't good inside for Clyde. He wasn't mature enough to keep himself under wraps. Daiko was going to give him a katana as well. He starts hyperventlating resisting the feelings grasping him inside. He took the punch to the face and stayed silent. His breathing grew heavier. 
"DAIKO LEAVE NOW!"
He felt the insanity consume him in that moment Daiko threw him the katana and then left. Clyde clawed at his face very much so. He tried to put himself under wraps, but can't handle it. He starts pounding at the ground. The blood lust inside was all directed towards Daiko. Clyde knew being social wasn't his thing. He picks up the katana and walks into the forest as a mass murder. He had no control over his emotions now. He felt hate and despised Daiko.
"DAIKO HOW COULD YOU?"
Clyde swung his katana hard and cut off a duck's neck.
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT."
He stabs the baby ducklings one by one.
"MY PARENTS WERE CORRUPTED. THEY DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I LEFT THEM!"
A little girl traveling on the path stared at Clyde. Clyde made eye contact.
"YOU CALL ME SCRAWNY?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW I WAS TRYING TO GO EASY ON YOU OUT OF KINDNESS?"
The girls head gets chopped right off by Clyde. He runs away screaming bloody murder for all to hear.
"HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU?"
Clyde kept screaming this out running into the forest. He was killing anything that moved at this point. He was completely covered in the blood of animals and humans. He went up to a nearby traveler and ate the man alive. He bit the man's neck and  then ripped at the mans chest. He left the man with very little left. The man died halfway through. Clyde was completely dripping blood from head to too. His eye lid twitched and he stood up.
"HOW COULD YOU DAIKO?"
Clyde goes to a tree and continues to slam his head against the trunk. He then ripped off a tree branch and went up to a family traveling in a cart. They all look through a window to see a man completely stained with blood from head to toe. He jumps through and break the window. He goes up to the dad and rips out his heart then eats it. Blood gushes all over the other horrified people of the family. Clyde then slashes the mom's head off and strangles the daughter to death as the driver came around to see what happened. When the driver came over the entire family was already dead, and Clyde pounced. The driver tried to weave hand signs, but was too slow. Clyde slices the man's neck then kick the man down the hill as the man chokes out on blood. He then goes onto the horses and stabs them both in the neck with his sword. People start realizing his trail of blood.
"FUCK YOU DAIKO!"
Clyde run away from the path and found the wolves he had burnt earlier. He had thought they had died. They all look at him angrily and Clyde smiles.
"HEH HEH YOU GUYS AGAIN. I AM SURE DAIKO WOULD HATE TO SEE YOUR ORGANS AS DECORATIONS!"
Clyde dodges one that charges and slices the wolf's side. He then sees the others whimper in fear from that special look he kept on his eyes. He stabs the wounded wolves to death and then hangs their entrails around on branches. He threw up their bones like confetti and then passes out from exhaustion. He lays on the ground in the gorey party covered in blood. When he would wake up he would probably be horrified of what he has done. Clyde really does have a few problems with his insanity. It was one of the main reasons he should stay away from everyone. He lays there covered in others blood from head to toe.

Clyde woke up remembering what he had done. He curses under his breath knowing full well he had just killed too many people. Daiko was such an idiot to talk smack about something he knew very little of. He was pretty sure he had explained himself to Daiko, but it seems as if the man was way too stupid to think about that. Clyde despised Daiko with a burning passion. What Daiko has done is very much so. To him it was unforgivable in every way. Clyde gets up and runs away with everything he has. He feels the rain wash off the blood off him and sees that is was a lightning storm today. He looks up at sky to see lightning strike somewhere off into the distance. This reminds him of what he was training earlier. He lifts his hands up and channels chakra into his palm. He sees a big bright light go right into his palm. He feels the lightning travel through him and knows it will kill him if he doesn't act fast. He channels the lightning flowing inside of him out of two fingers tips and this redirects the lightning out of his body. This was of course used with chakra. The lightning flows out and goes right into a bear. The bear is electrocuted hard right in the face then dies. Clyde stares gawking at the bear.
"Oops."
Clyde opens up his book about Naruto Uzumaki, and begins the book. He never really read it before. He had stolen it awhile ago and never knew what to do with it. He read quietly for awhile, and brainstormed on his lightning more so. He read about the boy being an outsider and being a jokester. He was amused by this. He felt he could really relate with the boy. He felt a new chakra in his body. He wondered exactly what this was.
"What is this strange power inside of me?
Clyde made lightning in his hand again easily. He realized he had just completely mastered lightning. He stores the book in a pocket then smiles to himself.
"LIGHTNING!!!!"
He held his hands up in victory. He threw a ball of electricity into the sky and saw lightning dance over it. He screamed out happily knowing he had just made another giant leap forward. He ran down the path happily and hugged the first person he saw. He then continues running away as that person looked at him oddly. Clyde jumps up and does a spin. He is very happy right now. He didn't even care when someone made fun of his eyes. He was so overly joyed. He thought of Daiko and wondered if he would ever see that man again. That man was now Clyde's friend he guessed. He didn't exactly like to think that at all. Daiko in the end was a complete douche to him. He could just choke the bitch to death. Clyde calmed down quickly remembering what happened last time he got all worked up. He sees a man with a sword eye him up.
"Hey Scarf Boy, I have been looking for you ever since you have stolen my good that one day."
He remembers the man's face and draws out his katana. He looks the man in the eye.
"You want to fight me? Go ahead."
The man runs and goes in for a chest stab. Clyde hits the side of the blade causing the sword to go flying off to the right. He then jumps up and kicks the man right in the head. The man goes falling back on his back, and Clyde smiles. He then slices lightly against the man's fingers causing him to release the sword in shock. Clyde kicks the sword away hard then puts his away. He walks away happily at the victory.

[1359]
[4,000 word total]
[Leave Thread, Training Complete]

20 stat points gained.
Lightning release obatained (4,000/4,000)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum