Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] Empty The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:57 pm
Anko would wander the village once again as he had just finished his first meeting, getting to know all his students along with their strengths and weaknesses. "It sure was a fun time..." Anko thought, smiling on the outside, "Such a good bunch too." Good times became more frequent for Anko these days, and all he could do was smile when he thought about them. It was always a bright feeling to experience- the best, in fact.

As he wandered the village, he would examine the people that walked by. It seemed as though the population wasn't as active as it used to be, the Uchiha noticing a bunch of Sand Nin constantly remaining in their homes these past few days. "May it's getting a little hot for them?" Anko presumed. During days like this, Anko found it rather convenient to meet someone all alone, and become friends with them. This was how he was making friends lately, after all. Albeit, Anko didn't have much to do today. All of his work was postponed, his paperwork for the Kazekage had been filled already, and he had the rest of the day off from guard duties. What could he do now? One could only hope another would grab his attention.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] Empty Re: The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm
Kira was walking down the side walk arguing with Kazukana and Amayakasa Rete Sodatta... again. Though the argument was mental, so no one could hear anything besides Kira.

"OH SHUT UP KAZU. WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS. I. AM. NOT . LAAAME." Kirameki screamed mentally. "ACTUALLY YOU ARE KIRA, AND I AM TOTALLY AWESOME." rattles Kazukana. Meanwhile, the figure of Amaya, whom was sitting upon a figmental white stallion she had conjured up, sat there filing her nails. "Actually, you both are, like, lame. I'm like totally better than you both. Besides, I'm a princess. I automatically win," she said passively. Kazuklana and Kirameki, in sync, screamed, "YOU'RE NOT A PRINCESS!!!!!" Except, this time, Kirameki accidentally screamed aloud, though she was unaware of the fact.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 pm
Continuing to wander the village, Anko would hear a sudden scream. "YOU'RE NOT A PRINCESS!" would be the words that Anko would hear, and so he would turn his Sharingan to the third tomoe, and attempt to capture the location of this scream with his ears. Dashing to the scene, he would look over as he would see a lady ahead of him. He would look around, looking at the citizens as some of them seemed startled, whilst others seemed a little scared. Who was this woman? Anko, shocked, would carefully approach the lady, keeping about 30 meters distance between the two. "Um...is something wrong?" Anko would ask the lady (hoping it was her, at least), "I heard a scream, and came running here. Is there an issue here?" Anko would stop here, thinking that there wasn't much other options for screaming aloud in this sort of environment, let alone scaring citizens, whom Anko now noticed walking at a fast pace in different directions. What on earth was going on here?
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 pm
Kirameki stopped in place, her eyes widening as she turned to meet the stranger. "U-uhm.... I said that aloud...? Uhm... how do I explain this.... MPD, and one of my personalities thinks she's a princess.....?" she said, realizing she had screamed aloud.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:24 pm
"Mental Personality Disorder, huh?" Anko would repeat, sighing, yet smiling afterwards. He had been through a lot lately, and so such an issue was tiresome, yet pretty interesting to see. "Don't feel uncomfortable about your issues." The Uchiha would explain, "If one of your personalities believes she's a princess, she is obviously reflecting a side in which you shine brightly in this village. Bear with me now, despite this, all of us have a side in which good and bad equalize in our souls, meaning there is obviously a not-so-good side to this. If you want, I can help you cure it." Anko would smile towards the lady, trying to relieve her of the current situation, and settle her back into reality. "My fellow citizens..." Anko would announce, "If you would be so kind as to let me talk with this lady alone." Anko would watch as the citizens seemed to obey his instructions, hopefully granting even more time for this girl to relax. "By the way, my name is Anko Uchiha. I am a Jounin in this village. How about you?" Anko would start things off slowly, waiting for the girl to calm herself (if she can) and hopefully settle her down so they could speak cooperatively. Truthfully, the Uchiha wouldn't want a lady wandering the village with a MPD anyway, and the Kazekage would probably agree. For now, however, he would await a response, and see what information this lady had to spill.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm
For once, Kazukana and Amaya didn't say a word. "I'm Kirameki Yokoshimana, and I'm a genin. I'm under Nero Goka. And, uh, I'd love for you to-" Kirameki began, but she was cut off mentally by Kazukana. "Kira, don't. I don't think this is just MPD, seriously. What if we were all going to be sisters or something and we got fused??? Kira, even if you try to cure us, we won't go away. We've been with you since birth and we won't go away until you are in the ground. So don't bother." she said mentally. Even Amaya had a serious expression on. "I mean, no. I have no problems with Kazukana or Amayakasa Rete Sodatta the 3rd, so it's fine," she said surely.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 pm
"Under Nero Goka?" Anko would ask. He was quite familiar with Nero as of now, realizing the extents of power he contained, and how essential he was for this village. The Uchiha could only hope that once he would become a Master, Nero would be aside him, hopefully as an ANBU Captain or Head Jounin. Albeit, Anko would continue, acting as though he had yet to finish his statement. "As in he takes care of you?" Anko became slightly confused, realizing that the lady was a Genin, yet the terms she used were very unknown. "Kazukuna and Amayakasa Rete Sodatta the 3rd? Man, that second personality of yours sure has a long name." Anko would chuckle, just thinking of the thought. "Even so..." Anko would continue, "May I help you in any way? You seem interesting, and I feel sorry that the citizens abandoned you like that. Care to grab something to eat with me?" Anko would smile towards the lady, staring her in the eyes as he would await a response. It was frequent for the Uchiha to act polite towards a lady, after all (especially more than a man). Albeit, Anko's true intention was to merely make this woman feel comfortable, and it seemed to be working at the moment.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 pm
"No no, like he's my Team Captain!" she said, chuckling. "And yes, Amaya insists we call her by her full name. She also believes she is a princess. And the citizens abandoning me... nothing new. Happened most of the time, even before the MPD. So it's really no big deal," she said. She shook off the hood of the cloak she was wearing, and stuck her tail out. "Ears and a tail. And sure, I was about to go somewhere anyway."
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 pm
Anko was startled to see a tail appear before him. "I assume that tail of yours grabs some attention as well?" Anko would ask, chuckling, "It's very cool though! 'Beats my eyes, for sure!" It was true. The abilities of the Uchiha had become too common lately. People were not as surprised as they used to be, and it was surely odd, seeing as the other other Uchiha Anko knew were the Kazekage and his cousin, Primrose. "So Nero's your Team Captain, huh?" Anko would repeat, smiling, "You're lucky! Nero is a really nice guy, and has very unique abilities to share." Anko couldn't help but look at the tail with the corner of his eye, still staring into Kirameki's eyes with the other. "What's your favorite food?" Anko would ask once more, "I like to ensure all the people I meet have a good time!" Anko would pause, hoping for the best. "Whatever you want, it's on me!" Anko would smile. By now, he would definitely assume he was making Kira feel better.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am
"Nero-sensei is nice, and I always though the Sharingan was amazing. It gives you both Genjutsu and Ninjutsu powers. Well, my Kurisutaruai does the same, but The Sharingan is so powerful... And, uhm, actually, I like those sweet dangos. I know it's not really a good thing to be eating all the time, but they are still my favorite!" she said, chuckling a little at the end. She noticed Anko was staring at her tail, so she walked over to him. She lifted up her tail and put it high enough that he could reach it. "You can touch it if you want. The fur is super soft," she said, running her fingers over the glossy, fluffy white fur.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum