Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 am
As he was allowed to, Anko started touching Kira's tail, perverted thoughts now entering his head. "Does this count as touching her rear?" Anko thought, Well...as long as I don't touch her ass, right?" Such thoughts had never run through Anko's head before, and he was embarrassed about it, blushing, yet smiling on the outside. "It is soft!" Anko would say with an astonished tone. Having felt the tail, Anko now found the lady before him much more unique than before. "The Sharingan can be cool." Anko would explain, "Although the consequences for training can be severe. Your tail is much cooler to see. Aside from this though, sweet dangos, it is!" Anko would attempt to grab Kira's hand and, if allowed, would start running with her towards where all the sweets are located. Never had he tried any sweet food in the village, but he thought he'd give it a try anyway. "Feel free to tell more about you and your tail on the way!" Anko would say to Kira, smiling brightly. From here-on-in, he'd await a response, continuing short as he wanted to hear more from the girl aside him.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 am
Kirameki was dragged along until the reached a dango stand, where they stopped. "Well, uhm, not much to tell about my tail except that is usually only brings unwanted attention, same with my ears. You can feel those too, if you like," she said, bowing her head a little.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:16 am
It seemed as though Anko's predictions were wrong. This lady didn't have much to say, after all. She seemed to be more interested in the treats than the Uchiha himself- something rather disappointing. Albeit, as they had reached the stand, Anko would act like a gentleman, speaking for the woman first. "Give this lady a bundle of sweet dangos, please." Anko demanded the server, only to be served immediately. Thankfully for him, a ramen stand was just next to this stand as Anko would turn around first, handing the box to Kira as he would quickly go to the ramen stand, picking up some a large container full of ramen for himself. Hopefully Kira would enjoy the dangos as Anko only wanted to keep things satisfying. "I'm okay with the ears. Thanks though." Anko would tell Kira, still smiling. Hopefully he didn't sound offensive, yet he felt as though he was being seduced. Maybe the perverted thoughts had returned. Anko would remain calm, awaiting a response from the lady aside him, eager to start eating his food, although he'd find it impolite to start eating before she could.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 am
"Huh, well. Ok. Thanks for the dangos! So, you know a bit about me already. Tell me about you, because I am quite curious," she said. She popped one of the dangos into her mouth and chewed thoughtfully. This was a good place; she'd have to remember the name.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 am
"I'm the Head Jounin of this village..." Anko began, sighing, followed by a frown. It was the first time he had been asked that question (or so he had remembered). "The last Kazekage was my adopted father, while the one before was my sister. Other memories have all been forgotten due to a civil war. During this war, I saved a relative, but slammed my head against a boulder. With this being said, I can only remember things if I see certain objects that could relate to such events in my life. Otherwise, I'm just a man that fights for his future and his friends. It's a sad story, but I'm going to make a new one: a time when I have satisfied everyone in this village- that is my goal!" Frozen shut now, Anko had forgotten how wild he must've been with his speech, trying to emphasize it brutally to avoid depression. He would sigh once more, taking a large bite of his ramen, then swallowing it before he would ask Kira "How about you?"
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am
Kira smiled at his explanation, and decided to actually be truthful in hers because he seemed like a nice person. "Well, when I was seven, my parents were killed. When I enrolled in the Academy, I was known as the 'Cat-human-mutant-girl' and constantly made fun of. During that time, I was living in the streets, eating scraps and drinking rainwater. I live in a large tent now with my leopard. Not much of a story, really," she said, eating another dango.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 am
"Cat-human-mutant-girl. That sounds both insulting and ridiculous." Anko would comment, sympathetic for the lady aside him. He decided not to comment on the story about her parents' deaths, for it was always discomforting for one to hear. Anko would stare at Kira, smiling as she seemed really nice. "Your story seems interesting." Anko would comment once more, "However, the story of you living in a tent seems depressing. How about I arrange a room for you to settle in; just for you and your leopard?" Anko would smile brightly, trying to cheer Kira up. "By the way, I'm gonna call you Kira, if that's okay. It's a great name, anyways." Anko continued to smile as the two spoke, hoping succeeding in his goal to keep the both of them satisfied.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:54 am
Kirameki's eyes widened in disbelief. "like... an apartment...?! You'd be that nice? No one's ever... done that before..." Kira stuttered, baffled at his kindness. eyes still wide, she added, "S-sure, go ahead... Kira is fine..." Kazukana and Amaya were, too, baffled beyond words.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:05 am
"Yes ma'am, it's all yours!" Anko chuckled at Kira's disbelief. "Wanna see it?" Anko would ask. His plans had already been set. With such a scarcely populated village, this was an easy task. Anko's current job was to handle all Sand Nin, after all, and so this could be a moment in which he could say "I love my job" (but not aloud, of course). Anko would look up into the sky, realizing that time had surely flew, for the stars were slowly beginning to appear. Finishing his ramen, he would offer Kira a hand. "Come." Anko would say to Kira, hoping she would take his hand so the two could see the apartment.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 am
Kirameki dreamily finished her dangos, still stunned. "S-sure... I'd love to, Anko..." she said. She looked up at the stars. Mom, dad... things are finally starting to work out... I hope you're watching me, because I'm finally happy now. she thought.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum