Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4400

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 am
It seemed Kira had accepted his invitation as Anko would take her hand. The Uchiha would guide her a few blocks from their original location. Once at the apartment, Anko would drag Kira into it. It took a few stairs to reach it, but the event seemed worthwhile for the lady aside the Uchiha. "Here is your living room..." Anko began. The living room was nice, an island at the far end for eating, along with a table, chairs and a couch for settling- all set at the left of the apartment. On the right was a kitchen, newly installed with a fridge, countertops, a table and chairs perfectly positioned. The final part would be a door ahead of the two which would lead to the one bedroom in the house. It'd be nicely set-up: a queen-sized bed centered with a single bed positioned to the left of the room. Bedside tables and a desk would be neatly positioned as the two would now be led to the washroom/bathroom/restroom. This room would have a shower, bath, one toilet and a table installed with a sink to use. All of this would be explained as Anko would tour Kira around the apartment. "Here's the key." Anko would say as he would hand it to Kira, winking to Kira as he knew she was satisfied. His goal had be met. "Wanna head outside again or shall I leave you be." Anko would ask.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sane and the Insane [P/Kira]

Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:49 am
(We'll have this take place after meeting Keiji, as in that thread she was talking about wanting an apartment.)

Kirameki's eyes were wide as she shakily took the key. "W-we can go outside... Oh, I can't wait to tell Keiji! He's my older half-brother, who's living with me right now in the tent... Oh my goodness, thank you Anko! It's so big, and so pretty... Wow... We can go outside..." she said, her big eyes bright and cheerful. She had been hoping to find a cheap apartment soon... the tent was starting to get a little shabby. "Anko, who should I pay the rent to? And how much is it?" she asked.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 am
Anko laughed as Kira shakily took the key he was handing her, releasing her other hand. "I can feel your excitement vibrating through me." Anko chuckled, smiling brightly as it seemed as though he not only satisfied Kira, but made her day as well. Seeing as she also accepted his other offer of going outside. As Anko began to make his way out of the apartment, he'd be asked about rent. "The first three months are covered, so don't be worried so quickly." Anko smiled, "After that, however, a monthly payment of 1000 ryo is required to stay here. If you ever need some support with this issue, feel free to send me a message via a messenger bird, or, if you see me, directly in my face." He would still laugh at her cheerful mood, not seeing such a face in his life. Proceeding even further out of the apartment, Anko would look back at Kira. "I'm glad you're satisfied." Anko would conclude.

[OOC: The ryo I mention is in-character (IC) ryo, so don't make edits to your profile solely for this purpose]
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:12 pm
"Th-thats cheap enough.... More than cheap enough... I'm more than satisfied... I haven't been this happy in... I haven't been this happy!" she said. She was more than cheerful, more than excited. She was so happy, the writer of this post doesn't know the right word for it. Point is, this was one of the happiest moments in her entire life, and she had a person she barely even knew to thank for it. "Anko... thank you! Thank you so, so, so much!" she said again, simply beaming.
Kyosuke Uchiha
Kyosuke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 pm
Anko would still be laughing at Kira's excitement, pleased to know that he had made someone this happy. Looking out the window, however, it seemed to be raining, and so Anko would have a sudden change in heart. "You know..." Anko began, "It's pouring outside, and I actually forgot about some business matters I have to attend to." Of course, this was just an excuse. Kira seemed to be having fun, and Anko simply wished not to interfere. He would begin proceeding towards the exit, waving to Kira as he'd be on his way. "You're welcome." Anko would reply softly. Unless interrupted, he'd find something else to do in secrecy, for he felt as though this new apartment would occupy Kira enough. The day was falling short, and Anko wished to use this day to his advantage. Who would come next? Well, Anko would just have to find out for himself.

[EXIT]
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 pm
Kirameki said, "thanks!" one more time and watched as he left. He's one of the nicest people I have ever met. Ever. she thought. Then she ran out the door of the apartment, keys in hand, to tell the great news to Keiji. She was sure he'd be thrilled.

(EXIT. (YESH I HAVE AN APARTMENT. WOOT.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum